• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I see the numbers of Western Washington ladies is growing. Where do you go out?
      It would to get together for an evening event.
      I am also looking for TG friendly places to shop, wine and dine, etc

Still looking.
      Where are all the TG friendly places to wine and dine?
      Safe places we can get dressed up and go out on the town?

DawnOday
      Lady

I hear Starbucks has trained some of their staff to assist transgenders / crossdressers if they are harassed,

The Rainbow Center in Tacoma said if I was not prepared to go out in public to come as you are. They say they have facilities to dress on site. They are open to all from 1 pm to 7 pm. The lady said Tues and Friday. would be the best time to come. I believe they also have a GLADD meeting there.

Also there is theemeraldcity.org in Seattle. This would probably be the better fit.

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f0f4f7;”> </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f0f4f7;”> </span>

Companies taking steps to protect their clientele is always good to here – and I do love Starbucks!!!
      I’ve been to the Rainbow Center and yes they say come as you are but act a bit guarded when you do. Not sure what GLADD is internet search says it’s an organization to aid people in suicide. Now there’s GLAAD which is more of a political organization. I know GASS (Gender Alliance South Sound) meets there regularly around 7. I did attend one of those meetings – again come as you are – honestly in all my life I have never felt more uncomfortable and so unwelcome in my life. I’ve also contacted PFLAG, who also meets there. If you don’t know they are a help organization for family support of the transgendered – like ALANON. But haven’t ventured there yet.
      Emerald City Social Club, reading their website and what it takes to be “one of them” they appear a bit to guarded as well. Plus they meet in a church in Bothel. Sorry hun, but I can do without the church and Bothel is way to far north for me.
      I want to go out have a few drinks, socialize, relax and have fun. Unfortunately you have to know people to get the scoop on these places or you have to explore on your own and I’m ok with that but don’t want to venture out alone. Way to much risk.
      I would love to be able to go somewhere locally rather than go all the way to Portland to have a social life.
      Sorry hun, I’m just a bit frustrated and visiting GASS didn’t help.

No help from me about a place to go but if you do find a place I’d love to tag along.

Ashley Ann would love the company – maybe we can get my daughter to tag along as well. She’s a doll and a blast.
      I’m thinking of checking out some places in Tacoma in drab to start with. I’ll keep you posted.

Please do! I have been wanting to go out with other girls for sooo long. Its been a dream of mine to have actual flesh & blood friends.
        I have some online friends in the UK and get so envious when I see their pictures.

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

Not sure which are TG friendly, but none of the places I have gone to have harassed me, and everybody has treated me well.  I’ve only been north of Seattle, as I live on Camano Island, but I’ve been to places in Everett, Lynnwood, Burlington, and Marysville dressed, and never had a problem.  And believe me, although I can get close from 20 feet or so, I do not pass up close, even when I am made up professionally.  I’m sure there have to be places in Seattle, especially in Capital Hill, that cater to the TG / CD crowd.  Guess I’ll find out in about a month – Ashley and I will be meeting up there the last weekend in June!

Thanks April.
      Certainly sounds like a fun weekend.
      I know Capital Hill has a pretty large LGBT community. I’ve just never ventured that far north, and still kind of shy about going out in public alone.
      It would be fun to check out Tacoma as well, but I’ve not had a chance to venture out that way.

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Darcy Bainsley original post: 

I see the numbers of Western Washington ladies is growing. Where do you go out?

It would to get together for an evening event.

I am also looking for TG friendly places to shop, wine and dine, etc

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?