• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Cece X.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies,

Just wondering if any other of you ladies find that things you do while crossdressing have become a part of your normal routine? As most it’s panties 24/7 for me. My feet aren’t on the floor in the morning and I’m reaching for my bra and pantyhose, little jean skirt and a top.  Put the coffee on , wash my face and go for the makeup bag. Certain things that would be only done at times that would permit me to are things I do on a daily basis now. We all evolve at different speeds but just finding it’s become second nature to be emulating a woman all the time. What are your thoughts on this to you ladies who are not quite out or semi out?

Anonymous
      Lady

I understand completely. I’ve worn a bra and panties for so long now I really feel something is not right if not wearing them. Like you, at home every morning I get out of bed already wearing panties and I put on a bra with forms and usually a pair of leggings. I dress like this around the house all the time and when I go out I underdress with panties and a bra without forms under my drabs. When I have to go without a bra I feel exposed even with a tee or whatever on.

I agree hun, if I’m not in bra,panties and pantyhose I don’t feel right. I’m either mode. And lately a touch of mascara,eye shadow and a light perfume.

I agree Michelle, the only time I don’t wear a bra now is when I’m seeing relatives that may give a welcoming hug. It feels so unnatural to not have that bra on for those days.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Jessica.

Funny how we get so used to things they become a part of us. Yesterday was one of those rare days when I couldn’t put on a bra when I woke even under dressing because of an early appointment. After that another thing came up and it wasn’t until late afternoon before I could feel that comforting hug a bra gives. I was beginning to feel a bit depressed. I stopped all my relations from hugging long ago with the Covid excuse.

I am with Michelle on this one.

Hi Ashley as for being out to wife who is 100% supportive i can wear anything i like at home as Stephanie but not going to work no underdressing there sometimes going to town with her i can .. I sleep with a nightgown he he a sexy one panties and lipstick yes red ha ha every night and up early every morning grab my heels and go to our sitting room when she comes in with coffee and two girls chat for about a hour before undressing and redressing for work .. A perfect girly ritual every morning ..

Hugs Stephanie

That’s great hun, my wife encourages my “morning fix” as she has noticed it helps me start my day in a better mood.

Romantic lingerie or satin pjs are my normal bedtime attire every night so that is definitely a normal routine for me, and I have a boyfriend who is accepting, supportive and encouraging, and anything goes. Occasionally I’ll lounge around in lingerie during the day on the weekend but it’s not that frequent.

Seeing that I have transitioned to living and working as a woman full time, the first thing on is my slippers and pantyhose as I’m already wearing panties. Then I get dressed, make some coffee, put my face on, eat some breakfast and run to catch the bus to work. Definitely second nature now…!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’ll go back to my previous comments about “seasonal dressing”. As others have said, its just second nature to put these on these days. Hate my male underwear, only wear it for medical appts etc

SUMMER.. (except on Hot Australian summer nights, even then panties and a cami.) Sometimes silk, other times other materials, eg silk french knickers and cami. 40AA bra underneath it all.

TRANS SEASONAL, (IE AUTUMN AND SPRING)

Nightime silk full length nightie, plus above “silkies”, bra and forms

Daytime panties and silk cami. Cooler days add pantyhose.

WINTER 18C Bra and forms panties, thermal cami, heavy duty tights, floral fleecy pj’s and a velour dressing gown for “nocturnal visits”.

All this takes place “up the other end of the house” out of sight from my beloved… Who again, I’ve mentioned several times, “knows, but does not want to know”..

The second nature comes in at night when after my pre dinner  shower, I automatically reach for my bra and other lingerie before the “Male camo” comes on over the top.

I change in the mornings, when with any luck my “Sticky” breast forms stay on long enough to allow me to complete same in the same manner a “GG” would do.

A lovely way to start the day.

Happy dressing

Caty

PS This post  means I’ve now well and truly tipped over the 1,000 forum responses..

I really need to “get out more”… LOL

Since I am 24/7 dressed as Beth it has all become normal and natural. I guess one feminine attribute I dread is deciding what to wear. The matronly dress, the sexy mini skirt or the comfy leggings? Oh, the choices! It’s a chore but the end result is so satisfying.

One feminine attribute that is difficult to adjust to is long fingernails. I love my long nails (and getting longer!) They have made me change how I do things. I always thought that having nails would make picking up things, opening things, and just doing lots of fine finger activities would be easier. WRONG!!! Nails get in the way, you are always afraid of breaking them and they make simple tasks difficult. Don’t even talk to me about relearning to write and type! Especially touch screens! But I will never give them up. I’m devastated when one breaks! Currently I am using four glue on fakes to replace/rectify a disastrous weekend. They are slightly longer than the remaining six healthy nails so those babies have a challenge to catch up. Today they are a lovely pink (what else would they be! lol)

Ah, the joy of being a woman!😍

Beth

I feel the same way about long nails too Beth. Takes time to get use to them but now I wear them whenever I can. Dressing and botoning blouses is a hassle at times but love typing in them and hearing the clicking

CelesteCD
      Lady

Recently I was able to be enfemme for several days in a row. Things didn’t become second nature as I spent more time dressed. Being able to have boobs all the time was glorious and they became part of my daily life – from moving around to little things like how I got dressed. Lipstick went on smoother each day and without hesitation. Brushing hair out of my eyes as I went about my day (or sometimes the slight head flip worked too). Every time I passed a mirror I would spa quick check to see if my makeup needed a touch up. Alll of this without really thinking about it. Wearing a skirt was the norm. The whole experience was all wonderfully feminine and felt natural…

Cece X
      Lady

I only dress occasionally, and I love how special that feels. If I dress five days in a row, the dressing does start to feel like second nature, the “high” passes and sadly, my interest wanes a bit. Second nature is nice, but I so much prefer the thrill when I have not dressed in a while and I start again. As such, I dress only occasionally precisely to avoid the “second nature” feeling in dressing.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?