Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well hello again, CDH!

I’m Sarah – a year ago, after decades of secrecy, guilt and shame that I know many others here have experienced, I finally came out to my wife (and subsequently, upon her encouragement, to my three adult sons).  It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster since then.  I jumped headlong into expressing my female side more fully (for me, though, that still meant in private) and joined CDH with a vision of becoming a contributing member of the community.

A few months later, I got cold feet.  I was still confronted by my own interests and desires and still felt that I hadn’t progressed with accepting myself properly.  I also realised that I wasn’t transgender, that I didn’t wish to transition and so I decided I could just pull back, act like the normal guy I had presented to those around me my whole life.  I requested my membership to be cancelled, which was done with no questions and gentle support (for which I am grateful).

Once the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, though, it’s pretty hard getting it back in!  I was forever changed by my true admission.  I am coming to terms with that over time, but I am now at least accepting of the fact that I am who I am, that Sarah is every bit a part of me as my male identity and that I need to continue to work hard at opening up my own mind to the reality of this dichotomy.

As a baby step I have re-joined as a Lady / Guest member, but hopefully I can gain in confidence, become a full member and connect with others like me – I look forward to the journey!

Sarah

Welcome back!  No worries Girl…this community is getting stronger every day.  We all love to help and chip in.  Take a nice deep breath and relax, your gonna be just fine!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Breathe in….hold….breathe out….. I’m working on it!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sarah and welcome back!!  Nice to meet you!   Not to worry hon, it’s still the warm and friendly place you remember.  CDH and the lovely ladies here are a natural at helping to gain confidence and strength, but you already knew that didn’t you?😉   Thanks for finding your way back and giving me the chance to meet you Kaz!  Looking forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Seren
      Baroness

Yep, once that cat is out of the box (bag/closet/envelope….?) is there’s no going back!

So welcome (back) Sarah!!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome (back) Sarah! Lovely to have you here with us again. Your story is very similar to many I’ve read here over the years. Not all of us are planning on full transition. While I applaud those who do, many of us here are crossdressers who have no plans to take it further than that. So, don’t feel alone or unwelcome!
      I used to belong to another group a few years ago and in the midst of a conversation I was told I wouldn’t ever really understand because I was “just a crossdresser”. I can tell you that has not, and will not happen here. I promptly left that that group and found this one and as they say, the rest is history. I’ve never felt anything but acceptance, encouragement, and support by the ladies here. So, have fun!

Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome back to CDH. Lots of crossdressing people have the mistaken idea that their love of crossdressing is an indication that they should have been born a female and that they need to fully embrace their feminine persona. Only to find out later on that leaving the life they have had as a male completely behind is not that easy to do because there are aspects of that male life they have lived that were honorable, commendable and made them happy. Perhaps that constant urge to recognize the feminine part of you has pushed you into thinking that it has to be one way or the other!  It doesn’t! Although I mostly present myself as Teralynn, these days I have never taken the husband away from my wife or the father away from my children and I am quite comfortable and pleased with the life I lived as John before I knew anything about Teralynn whatsoever. Do not disregard the possibility that you could be the happiest by embracing both your feminine and masculine personas. That is what crossdressing enables a person to do – in our case (mtf) we can embrace our feminine persona while not discarding our male life we have lived. For a lot of us that could be the choice that makes us the happiest. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thanks Teralynn – you seem to have managed the integration very well – that is definitely my task at the moment – I suspect a long road ahead, but very much value your support.

X Sarah

Sarah considering some of the horrible things some of our CDH sisters have gone through, I have had a pretty smooth crossdressing journey being able to embrace both of my personas without any significant difficulties. Even telling the wife and kids went a lot easier than I thought it would. So it can be done! So keep on trying. – Blessings from Teralynn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah welcome back.  Start to explore this again wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

And welcome back.  Transitioning is by no means a necessary step along the CD journey.  I do consider myself socially Trans, but I can’t/won’t have hormones or surgery…and I’m none the worse for that.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Oh honey soon the pink fog will envelope you and you will become your feminine self. Weeeeeeeee!!!!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Sarah

Welcome back, look foward to catching up.

Samantha

Hi Sarah nice to meet you as i didnt know you from before we can change that . Hello Sister and returning family member . As these other lovely ladies have put it you remember how this wonderful CDH site works so get back in the swing of it and explore make new friends as we are a big family and sisterhood of supportive loving girls wishing you the best and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome back Sarah!!! It’s so great to see you back here again. Take another deep breath, and dive right in. I wish you well on your journey.

Love and hugs, Stephanie ✨❤️

I’ve just rejoined and can understand the toing and froing. Toodle, Nicola

Hello Sarah!

Take your time, we’re not going anywhere and will gladly offer the support and encouragement to help you find a level of comfort in your life, whatever that looks like.

Welcome back Sarah.  Have a comfy seat and take a deep breath and relax.  I imagine there are a LOT of girls that weren’t here with before, I am pretty sure I am one of them, but there are still quite a few that you knew then.

Jump back in with both feet, or just dip a toe to test how good it is to be back.  One thing I am sure you will see hasn’t changed, is the caring support we have for each other without condition.

PaulaF

Hi Sarah!

Welcome back. I don’t think there is anything I can say that hasn’t already been said all these wonderful ladies.

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Sarah!

Its not something easily accepted by most but with time and experiences you begin to realize its really no big thing to be afraid of at all. Just try to learn to accept and enjoy it hon

Glad you’re back. I consider myself to be on the transgender spectrum. Gender fluid to be precise. I have no plans to transition but I have really wanted to crossdress to have fun with my feminine side. Even though I’m kinda new at this, I understood 30 years ago how much I identified with my feminine side. I do a lot of very manly stuff too but Mika is still always there. Of course, whatever path we take is a very individual decision. I hope your return gives you renewed confidence and strength to do what’s best for you.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?