- November 25, 2020 at 7:41 pm #410727Sarah SpiceParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Well hello again, CDH!
I’m Sarah – a year ago, after decades of secrecy, guilt and shame that I know many others here have experienced, I finally came out to my wife (and subsequently, upon her encouragement, to my three adult sons). It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster since then. I jumped headlong into expressing my female side more fully (for me, though, that still meant in private) and joined CDH with a vision of becoming a contributing member of the community.
A few months later, I got cold feet. I was still confronted by my own interests and desires and still felt that I hadn’t progressed with accepting myself properly. I also realised that I wasn’t transgender, that I didn’t wish to transition and so I decided I could just pull back, act like the normal guy I had presented to those around me my whole life. I requested my membership to be cancelled, which was done with no questions and gentle support (for which I am grateful).
Once the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, though, it’s pretty hard getting it back in! I was forever changed by my true admission. I am coming to terms with that over time, but I am now at least accepting of the fact that I am who I am, that Sarah is every bit a part of me as my male identity and that I need to continue to work hard at opening up my own mind to the reality of this dichotomy.
As a baby step I have re-joined as a Lady / Guest member, but hopefully I can gain in confidence, become a full member and connect with others like me – I look forward to the journey!
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 4, 2020 at 9:57 am #414112Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2197 times
Glad you’re back. I consider myself to be on the transgender spectrum. Gender fluid to be precise. I have no plans to transition but I have really wanted to crossdress to have fun with my feminine side. Even though I’m kinda new at this, I understood 30 years ago how much I identified with my feminine side. I do a lot of very manly stuff too but Mika is still always there. Of course, whatever path we take is a very individual decision. I hope your return gives you renewed confidence and strength to do what’s best for you.
- December 4, 2020 at 7:38 am #414069Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 466Has thanked: 1950 timesBeen thanked: 1739 times
- December 4, 2020 at 4:57 am #414020
- November 29, 2020 at 7:36 pm #412385Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 32Replies: 1133Has thanked: 16910 timesBeen thanked: 2916 times
- November 29, 2020 at 6:26 pm #412368Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 6248 timesBeen thanked: 3173 times
Welcome back Sarah. Have a comfy seat and take a deep breath and relax. I imagine there are a LOT of girls that weren’t here with before, I am pretty sure I am one of them, but there are still quite a few that you knew then.
Jump back in with both feet, or just dip a toe to test how good it is to be back. One thing I am sure you will see hasn’t changed, is the caring support we have for each other without condition.
- November 29, 2020 at 4:22 pm #412327Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- November 29, 2020 at 5:01 am #412115Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3439 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
- November 29, 2020 at 1:20 pm #412242
- November 28, 2020 at 7:37 am #411743Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1071Has thanked: 10066 timesBeen thanked: 3459 times
Hi Sarah nice to meet you as i didnt know you from before we can change that . Hello Sister and returning family member . As these other lovely ladies have put it you remember how this wonderful CDH site works so get back in the swing of it and explore make new friends as we are a big family and sisterhood of supportive loving girls wishing you the best and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..
- November 28, 2020 at 4:08 am #411667
- November 27, 2020 at 7:17 am #411234Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2735 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- November 27, 2020 at 2:41 am #411179Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
- November 26, 2020 at 7:41 pm #411101Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1703Has thanked: 3031 timesBeen thanked: 5709 times
And welcome back. Transitioning is by no means a necessary step along the CD journey. I do consider myself socially Trans, but I can’t/won’t have hormones or surgery…and I’m none the worse for that.
- November 26, 2020 at 3:32 pm #411042
- November 26, 2020 at 4:10 am #410807Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
Sarah welcome back. Start to explore this again wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .
- November 26, 2020 at 3:15 am #410801Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome back to CDH. Lots of crossdressing people have the mistaken idea that their love of crossdressing is an indication that they should have been born a female and that they need to fully embrace their feminine persona. Only to find out later on that leaving the life they have had as a male completely behind is not that easy to do because there are aspects of that male life they have lived that were honorable, commendable and made them happy. Perhaps that constant urge to recognize the feminine part of you has pushed you into thinking that it has to be one way or the other! It doesn’t! Although I mostly present myself as Teralynn, these days I have never taken the husband away from my wife or the father away from my children and I am quite comfortable and pleased with the life I lived as John before I knew anything about Teralynn whatsoever. Do not disregard the possibility that you could be the happiest by embracing both your feminine and masculine personas. That is what crossdressing enables a person to do – in our case (mtf) we can embrace our feminine persona while not discarding our male life we have lived. For a lot of us that could be the choice that makes us the happiest. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- November 26, 2020 at 2:35 pm #411025Sarah SpiceLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- November 26, 2020 at 7:08 pm #411091Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Sarah considering some of the horrible things some of our CDH sisters have gone through, I have had a pretty smooth crossdressing journey being able to embrace both of my personas without any significant difficulties. Even telling the wife and kids went a lot easier than I thought it would. So it can be done! So keep on trying. – Blessings from Teralynn
- November 26, 2020 at 2:46 am #410792EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Hello and welcome (back) Sarah! Lovely to have you here with us again. Your story is very similar to many I’ve read here over the years. Not all of us are planning on full transition. While I applaud those who do, many of us here are crossdressers who have no plans to take it further than that. So, don’t feel alone or unwelcome!
I used to belong to another group a few years ago and in the midst of a conversation I was told I wouldn’t ever really understand because I was “just a crossdresser”. I can tell you that has not, and will not happen here. I promptly left that that group and found this one and as they say, the rest is history. I’ve never felt anything but acceptance, encouragement, and support by the ladies here. So, have fun!
- November 26, 2020 at 2:34 am #410784SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 463Has thanked: 3989 timesBeen thanked: 2213 times
- November 26, 2020 at 1:53 am #410778Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4244 times
Hi Sarah and welcome back!! Nice to meet you! Not to worry hon, it’s still the warm and friendly place you remember. CDH and the lovely ladies here are a natural at helping to gain confidence and strength, but you already knew that didn’t you?😉 Thanks for finding your way back and giving me the chance to meet you Kaz! Looking forward to chatting with you!
- November 25, 2020 at 8:07 pm #410732Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Welcome back! No worries Girl…this community is getting stronger every day. We all love to help and chip in. Take a nice deep breath and relax, your gonna be just fine!
xo – Robyn ❤️
- November 26, 2020 at 2:37 pm #411027
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.