Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my wife and I were planning on attending a River City Gems Fem Friday night event, which was  as a compromise prior to us going to Divas Las Vegas for seven nights 5 of which I was to be dressed my wife would work remotely from within the hotel room and we would go out at night or evenings for a few hours say pretty much from about 6pm to 10 pm.  However do to her work schedule being off the hook and so busy it is easier for her to work from home instead of remotely from the hotel room in Las Vegas plus she wants to have fun and not be a party pooper having to have us go in early each night. She is very uncomfortable with me going out alone dressed as a woman but it is a combination of; I am out having fun she is not for she is at home working. She wants to enjoy doing things together as a couple plus she has been out once before with me dressed and was not impressed by how some other people who she met and we associated with were acting. She understands and we both do there are good and bad people in all walks of life. Anyway as part of the compromise she said can we shorten the event to 3 days total and I could dress those three days she would then only miss two  days from work and not get far behind and in addition we could go to a night event with the River City Gems as they were having a Fem Friday event. I must say my wife is apprehensive about being seen in public with me dressed for sure. And walking around places in Las Vegas does cause her some anxiety and stress as we are out in the open everywhere and she does not want this to affect her career or her family which I understand I did point out that the odds of us being clocked are greater with her being with me as by myself many people I know would not recognize but people who know both would if we are together due to my height.

The River City Gems event was being held in public but in a more controlled environment as we would be staying in the hotel there and only have to walk from the room to the restaurant/bar to meet the group, so it would not be as crowded or as busy with as many people and hectic as Las Vegas. So she worked a half day last Friday we sold a vehicle that day and had to deal with the bank and ended up leaving on just a busy day 1.5 hours later than we had planned. We went and arrived after dressing and getting ready took me about 2 hours I was exhausted we did arrive to the event about 45 mins later than planned. The good news is she had a good time we met new people who were friendly my wife loved the smaller atmosphere and had good conversations with others there we had a good dinner and a few drinks and although the trip was quick it was very positive overall. Baby steps we are planning to to Divas for the three days the last Thursday-Saturday of the month. I hope it all goes well and we both have a wonderful time.

That sounds awesome, April! So glad you both had a nice time; it sounds like you’re well on the to finding your mutual comfort zones being out together. I’m looking forward to getting over that hump myself! Congratulations!

xo, Nikki

Wow, You’re a very lucky lady April! I wish, and I can only wish and hope, that my spouse would learn to accept Lauren. Only time will tell…

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Thanks Lauren

Honestly it gives me some hope after she went out with me the first time with her  going in 2020 she was not happy with so many things. A month ago I would have said she tolerates allows me to do it at home as she said before I still don’t understand why you do it and now matter how much makeup you wear or clothes your still a man or a man in drag. I said I know but it makes me feel good and helps relax me once my anxiety calms down. However this time before we went she said I know it is important to you and I want to support you the best that I can personally in my own way so lets go and try to have fun and stay away and be willing to leave places if she feels uncomfortable.  So i said I sounds good lets do it. She does like it when before I went into the woman’s bathroom with her to my own stall and used then left washed hands then exited restroom. She feels that is an invasion of biological women’s space and why don’t you consider how it makes them feel what if your granddaughter was in a restroom would you want a man going in there with her.  So we have agreed unless a dire emergency  I will hold it or try to find a unisex single occupancy restroom. Or go back to the room to use  or if I have to use the mens and she will wait outside. I am big man over 6’ 4 but I really do nit want to make anyone uncomfortable. So I will drink less just saying. When I have gone out before I have used the women’s restroom with no issues just some looks at the MGM grand in 2019. Most places have had single occupancy restrooms Of the times I have been out. We did agree that if we go to LGBTQ clubs or bars I can use either. So yes it is better but never easy and I do not want to make my wife hate April anymore than she does now. Which she says I wish you would try to have fun like when your April you only  dance when you are dressed only want to shoot pool when dressed and I hate that. So I have some work to do it is not easy to be honest but I know my situation is better than many others  I don’t  have to hide everything at home anymore I keep it locked away in a room that both her and I have access to.
        Anyway enough of me rambling.

Thanks April

Hi April,

I must consider myself fortunate to be on the shorter end of things regarding height, I’m only 5’6″ which is only 2 inches taller than the average height for women at 5’4″. I weigh 170 lbs now and trying to get that down to 160. I mention that because it has definitely been an advantage in allowing me to pass fairly easily and I’ve been using the lady’s rooms on a regular basis since I transitioned 8 months ago.
          I’m happy for you that your wife is becoming more comfortable with April. My spouse and I are separated for now, she hasn’t seen Lauren in person but knows what she looks like because Lauren’s pictures have all been on Facebook. We talk on the phone almost each night and she wants to stay married, so only time will tell where our relationship goes.

Hugs girl,

Ms. Lauren M

Well it is good to hear that she still talks with you daily and it must be very difficult to not have the woman you love next to you in the home. The fact that she does talk with you daily shows that she does love you. I hope in time she will grow to accept you and be back in your life. I know and understand it is hard being alone in life we need that interaction and physical touch we all want to be loved.

Hi April congrats girl for a girls mini vacation with wife sounds wonderful and you had a good time perfect  let us know when you do it again ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?