Viewing 80 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I secretly wear Vanity fair silky briefs almost everyday, even around my unsuspecting wife. I think the possibility of being caught is an exciting part of this. I usually change back to my regular stuff before going to bed. How many other cross-dressers secretly do this?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I dont think they make sizes big enough for us both to fit….

Sorry, but the question is a phrased in such an ambiguous manner..

To be serious.. Except in the height of an Australian summer I underdress 24/7, the question of being caught never arises. We sleep and dress in separate rooms and sadly there’s been no “gear off” for many  a moon.

Caty

Sorry Caty. Maybe I am not as intelligent as you are. Hopefully others will be able to understand my simple minded question. I will try and do better next time.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

aw come on.. where’s your sense of humour…

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I love and do wear panties full time. It is a turn on. I did get outed a week ago in the mens locker room while changing out of my swimsuit to Ellie cloths at our local fitness club.  A little embarrassing, all I had on when two others arrived at my location was my pink lace thong panties and my Silicon adhesive backed breast forms. Oh, what to do?  I decided to just be myself and continue as though no one was there. I put on my bra, skinny jeans, and flutter sleeve blouse followed by my wig and jewelry. I exited as Ellie having to go right by them. They were totally cool with it all, carrying on their conversation as I dressed and offering a polite “hi” as I passed.

Anonymous

That is soooooo Sassy…love it

Mo

Anonymous

Yep, for me every day…no surprises, no fear of being” caught”. My wife of 38 yrs. Understands, that is what I wear.

As Ms. C. Ryan said  ” …separate bedrooms and bathrooms…”

We are very happily married and I am more free than anytime in my life.

Dr.T.J.

These days I wear  panties and sometimes bras for most of the day  under my boring men’s clothing ,at least I get the enjoyment of knowing what I am secretly wearing  .   Michelle xx

For me it is not so much being caught by the wife – she might be annoyed but knows i dress.  We have kind of a don’t ask don’t tell policy at this point and i am not supposed to dress around her but i do wear panties when i cannot stand it anymore.  The bigger thrill and terror rolled in one is the thought of being caught out by others.  i suppose it is a remote but still a chance.  When i do go out dressed, i take heart in what one of my gurlfriends says that everyone is so caught up in their own lives that they will never recognize you.  Without context you are likely a girl girl or at worst a guy in dress which most people will ignore.  Of course there is always one idiot – luckily they have not seen me yet!

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Emily
      Lady

I do wear panties exclusively, but it’s no secret. She knows but doesn’t say anything. There was a time though when I did do it secretively. I would either wear them under my boxers, or change before bedtime. The fear/thrill of getting caught is a real thing.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dress freely, openly and often around my wife. She knows Patty well, likes her a lot and they are good friends.

Anonymous

my secret is out about panties and wear them 24/7 and love the feeling of having them on me all the time at times I do wear a bra also and do go out to do my thing wearing bbra and panties

I wear panties most days and my wife knows I like to wear female clothes. I wear a bra regularly too as under dressing is my main routine.

I do too, I love the feel unlike male mode, no sex about it, just feels right.

Anonymous

I wear panties 24/7 around my wife… it’s been no secret for a long time…

It would be difficult to wear panties in secret around my wife as she is the one who purchased my first pair, and then purged all my male underwear and replaced them with panties.

Anonymous

Wear panties and dress around the house all the time. Wife is my favorite person to shop with and we often do each other’s hair and makeup.

Very understanding SO, you are lucky. They do feel right, don’t they. Thanks for sharing.

I do not secretly wear as my wife knows i wear panties everyday. I do not own any male underwear or will ever buy any

Coleen XX

I had to answer “no” to secretly wearing panties around my wife. She knew that I wore before we got married, as we had the discussions about my xdressing before we walked down the aisle. 30 years later, she would be shocked and dumbfounded if she caught me in male underwear.

Kay

Krista
      Duchess

I wear panties every day and it is no secret.  One time, my wife asked me to look at some plumbing under the sink.  And you know what happens when you bend over to look at plumbing, your panties are quite visible. And that particular day, I was wearing my very bright pink panties so my wife commented on them (she wasn’t very flattering about it I must say although she didn’t say I shouldn’t be wearing them so that’s a win).  I swear sometimes she touches my shoulders and chest checking to see if I’m wearing a bra. I figure she’s just very confused by it and rather than talking about it (which I’ve tried many times) she prefers to not address it. She does her own thing, I do my own thing and as long as our adult kids don’t know, she’s happy to ignore it.   Stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

Kassie
      Lady

Well, although not fully onboard with my dressing, panties are surprisingly one of the feminine items my wife is completely relaxed about. Although I still have some male underwear, they are in the minority, and are all my wife’s favourites that she likes me to wear on special occasions. She will often choose me a pair of panties to wear for the day. When we go shopping, I won’t even be looking at getting any and she’ll put a pair in the basket for me when she buys for herself.

…Sometimes I secretly wear male underwear just to see if she’s paying attention 😜

Leah
      Baroness

she knows I wear panties most days and a bralette a lot of the time. she does not haev any issue.  She will feel on my shirt to see if she can feel and straps or tell tale signs I am wearing one.

Siobhan
      Lady

No, never been a turn on, it just feels right.  Today working from home in blouse, jeggings, and ballet pumps, just put a hoodie over my blouse for Teams video calls.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I had to answer-no- because I wear panties all the time and my wife knows it. In fact, she usually buys them for me. I do sometimes secretly wear a bra, but even with that if the bra is totally undetectable she has very little issue with it.

Secretly? No. It’s kind of a don’t ask don’t tell situation but she is “OK” seeing me wear basic and sometime colorful panties. But, there is still an awkwardness contrasted by a thrill when she see’s me wearing them. On occasion she washes my panties with the rest of the wash. It’s a bit exhilarating seeing them folded on my pile of clean clothes when i enter the bedroom.

Hi Vanity,

Yes I wear panties every day.  No it’s no secret.

Alice

Anonymous

I voted “no”; been wearing panties for over a year, and it’s a non-issue with my wife.  The bras did cause a couple of comments when she first noticed, but now are just normal clothes.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Ladies,
      My wife introduced me to Bali panties and
      camisoles.. however Kathy doesn’t support my expressing myself as Leonara..that is our compromise don’t ask don’t tell..she’ll
      wash my panties and folds them with the rest of my clothes.. we’ve been married 49 years and looking forward celebrating our
      50th with family & friends next April
      Be well and stay safe😷
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Vanity Fair,

I have never had to hide my dressing around my SO. We knew each other 50+ years ago and I dressed then without her knowledge, back then, and always in secret. Since we managed to get back together, three years ago, she has known since day one and she encourages my dressing and approves of it.

While at home I am dressed 24/7/365. When we have to go out I underdress. I live in the Bible Belt, Deep South of the US, and crossdressing is very much frowned upon.

Kathleen

Hi Vanity. Yes I secretly wear panties everyday and my wife is unaware. Her best friend saw me perusing panties in a local store and I’m sure she told my wife. So far she hasn’t asked about it. Has she found my stash of panties in the bedroom? I don’t know.

I voted no because it’s not a secret.  My preference is Vanity Fair panties if that helps.  Love the fit and feel.

I have been expanding my wardrobe though to add more womens styles and moving from exclusively  clear nail polish to some light colors.  I guess as my wardrobe grows it is forcing Joanne out of the ‘closet’.

I have never tried vanity fair, bali is very nice, feels great. I will order some  vanity fair. Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi Vanity

I wear panties around my wife all the time especially on my days off and after work when I’ve showered I slip on a pair of panties

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

I would have to say no. Given that it was my wife who told me get rid of my boxers as I obviously prefer panties, she has known from the beginning that I wear panties.

MacKenzie Alexandra

SteffieC
      Duchess

Not secretly, my wife sees me in them everyday

A brother of mine sees me in panties every Wednesday. A sister in Texas knows about my femme side. It feels so good.

Anonymous
      1. I don’t have to be secretive I will wear right in front of her, sometimes she likes it sometimes not so much.
      Molly
      Duchess

Like a lot of the ladies here… There’s no need to be secretive about it.   She knows, and doesn’t comment on them often, so I do wear them, but not secretively.

-Molly

Anonymous

Hi, i to have to be secretive but to be honest i wish didnt have to be. I wear stockings suspenders and a chamise or bodice under my male clothes around the house. Feels so natural and comfortable.

Anonymous

I gave that up and wear them 24/7 and have no mens underwear I was even asked by a DR if I wore wife’s panties when he noticed I colored my toe nails

What a strange thing for a doctor to ask you. No reason for him to suspect that

Anonymous

u go gurl and wear them 24/7 I did and was asked by wife why and said they r more comfy thna mens underwear so end of asking questions and I wear them 24/7

I think the secretness of wearing women’s panties is a turn on in itself.

Sincerely Sara

I have been doing this openly for over 10 years. I’m was wearing the Vanity Fair String Bikini panties but I stumbled onto some vintage Satiny n Lace panties From a local Consignment Shop and have been wearing them ever since. I’m 63 yrs old and still love the feeling of being soft, silky an snug underneath my male clothing.

I regularly wear bra and panties tonight I have gaff on I love them the most my wife ordered and bought everything I have right down to the high heels I voted yes because I’m a mechanic and she never now’s for sure when I go to work if I kept them on or not I love the feeling and love for being understanding

Anonymous

panties are so comfy have worn bikini underwear most of life but found it hard to find so I switched to female panties and loved the feel and now wear bikini panties 24/7 and given a chance wear a control slip under my clothes and a bra love it all and wish I could dress 24/7 as a woman

i wear panties 24 7 but not on day i have a Dr . appointment  wife knows i wear panties, she also know when i am wearing a bra, then she knows i am wearing a dress for i tell her i am wearing a dress.

Anonymous

I love the feel of having a bra on me and try to wear one daily and even go out and do my thing for Uber and Lyft. Just knowing I have a bra on excites me and makes me want to be discovered by one of my passengers and made to do delightful thing with him

Strange, indeed!  Of course, there may have been an ulterior motive, on his part!  Hmmm!!!!

Anonymous

No I wear panties everyday and my wife knows it.

I have the same panty wearing routine with the exception of any doctor appointment if I am going to be in my underwear. I might be braver at the doctors if I had a female doctor.

Update. I now wear panties everywhere including the doctor. The ones fir the doctor are bikini and solid color. I hope someday to get a female doctor as they tend to compliment you on the undies as I have heard from other ladies here.

Yes, selectively.  When we were both working at home or if we are going to be out doing something but not in the evening or if we are working around the house, too easy for a waistband to be seen.

I am the same, I wear panties everyday, wife is aware of it.

wonder  what the female Dr. would say if you were wearing panties instead. that would be a great thing to see and see what the Dr would talk about. she might even give you her personal number to play dress up.  i guess wishful thinking

Kimmie
      Lady

My wife know about my panty wearing, as I’ve written elsewhere on CDH I was “busted” to her by our housekeeper, but I also try not to go out of my way to show in front of her.

DeLora
      Lady

I voted no.

My wife knows about my panties and I am glad she does.
      For me crossdressing is not a sexual thing, secret pantie wearing would not be a turn-on.
      CDing is more of a mental health thing for me. when I wear panties, its simply to acknowledge and express my feminine side, even if only to myself. If I don’t my mental health suffers.

kim dones
      Lady

i went 0n a blind date didnt think we would do anything hour later she pulled my pants down said hey im wearing the same panties and color. married 4 yrs never wore male clothes again

good for you for choosing do that on date an fact she didn’t freak out or worse thankfully she was kind that accepts n perfer u do only means she wants share girly panties with you or doesn’t matter what kind as long both wear same size}zena

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Yes , I wear panties and a camisole around my wife, covered in shorts and a t-shirt and feel so girly when I serve her tea and toast  in the morning , give her medications, check her temp, blood pressure, blood glucose, oxygen saturation. I feel like her cute nurse.   When I am doing paperwork at the desk, I take off the shorts and t-shirt coverings and feel so much a girl.  I can hear her walking, so I have time to cover up!!

As for “getting caught”………………..its not so much a concern these days.  I don’t do that macho mansplainging b>S>.  and kinda think If I do get discovered, it would be “oh yeah, figures…….I thought it might be……….”    karley

some of u girl’s going bout it wrong way or wrong attitude not matter of getting caught or changing from panties to male underwear or vise versa thing to do is wear what’s comfortable to u or style of course size counts if you’re n situation where gotta change do it at night time before going bed or after taking bath/shower once again during night time but if must do it during day make sure no one is watching or around i myself wear panties 24 \7 now for past 20 yrs or so even got to point wear my clothes mixed during day and week’s now no body has said or mentioned anything to me im at point rather like it or don’t my way of wearing my clothes yes out n public to y’alls friend or adviser zena

[postquote quote=390869]no i don’t secretly wear panties behind my wife’s back she knows i wear panties along with other female or feminine clothing even colgene at time’s I’ve been wearing women’s panties for very long time now an not going back wearing men’s underwear i started at young age of 10yrs old but way back then they didn’t know or realize what i was doing)zena

Anonymous

I did the same thing and then went nuts and just wore panties 24/7 and if I can wear a bra I love it I even went so far as to sleep in a bra and panties because she went to bed before me I got to put bra on and put on shirt in morning with the bra under it I love wearing fem items and only wish I could dress more often as a fem that I wish I was

I had comeout to my wife about 6 months before I wore panties under my sweats. I was herr housewfie at the time although she didnt want to see me. One nite she told me not to have a headache as she was needy. When she put her hands in my sweats she was instantly a different woman.

Being divorced I have no wife to hide them from but I wear them every day and suddenly I’m feeling the need/desire to add a bra to the mix.

Down the rabbit hole I go.

It’s OK – the rabbit hole leads to a giant pink dressing room filled with the nicest lingerie, the silkiest stocking and the most beautiful dresses. If you explore the room carefully you’ll also discover makeup and wigs and perfumes and bags and heels…

…You might never want to leave the rabbit hole after that 🙂

Rachel xx

Don’t wait, you’ll love it!

Caly

My wife knows I wear panties 24/7 so no need to hide that from her. She prefers that I don’t wear my garter belts and stockings when with her so that is sometimes hidden. Hoping that will be a non-issue and some time in the future as well.

I had to answer no since she knows, and in fact would be quite angry if she found out I wasn’t wearing panties. In fact she gets quite angry if I’m not dressed like a proper lady. I’m quite fortunate to have a SO that embraces and encourages me. Now the thrill you speak of comes that I wear panties 24/7. Now I spend very little time in bro mode these days but even when necessary like at work (for now), I have that thrill of panties on under my fit clothes. Sometimes even more like tights, a cami, maybe even a bra.

Anonymous

I did for number of yrs and then just wore them all the time I find them more comfy than men underwear and it does help hide buldge which is not very big since cancer but I also wear a bra when I can and often go out with bra and panties on hoping to find some hot guy to play with

My wife knows that I wear panties everyday. A shopping trip isn’t complete if she can’t find me new panties. She loves to have me hold them up to my body to see how they will look regardless of who is close by. A lot of times if I am not right beside her she will hold the panties up and holler “ do you have these?” It makes me feel sooo naughty!

I never wear my frillies secretly… and I wear them 99% of the time whether in drab or en femme. Why would men put up with such god awful underwear? Even gay men have a far better selection than stupid boxers or y fronts!

Giggle and love //Polly

Anonymous

I love Vanity Fair panties as well. They can stick out the top of your pants sometimes. You may get caught (very thrilling). I wear panties even to work a few times a week. However before I go to bed I change into my boxers.

Holly🤷‍♀️

I voted no I don’t secretly wear panties around my wife, because I can’t. One night in late 2015, even though she didn’t catch me in the act as she wasn’t home, she suspected I’d wore a pair of her panties; which I had. She nearly raised the tenth level of Hades. Since then I’ve bought my own and I never attempt to wear them when she is around. My current stage of dressing is full en fem and a secret from her, as she thinks I’ve quit trying on panties. I have quit trying hers on; as I said, I have my own now.

Anonymous

nothing like shopping for ur own panties and seeing the looks given to u by the person taking ur money When I do go looking for items no matter what I go thru self checkout

Stores that have self check-out, I also use them; that’s what they’re there for. Some SAs/SOs know that the panties are mine because they either cater to shoppers like us or are non-judgmental and I’ve said they are for me. I have yet to be “called” out on who I’m buying the panties for.

Anonymous

the one time I went to buy panties for myself the operator actually said to me I bet they look great on you and I wanted to tell him he can judge for himself but did not as I was running late for work

Anonymous

been wearing panties for long time hid from 1st wife but do wear them 24/7 now due to wearing pad since cancer and slight leak makes me feel better and I still love wearing panties and have added bra to outfit. When Iwake in morning I get a chance to sip into bra for start of day and can wear it as long as needed for pleasure

kim dones
      Lady

although i wear everything with my wife now but years ago ive worn wifes  sister in laws a few friends and mother in laws panties under my shorts hoping they would notice. only 1 did Sue

Anonymous

hello Kim    as a cd I have gone out in panties and bras and even stole my stepdaughters panties which are thongs and her bra which she now has implants but still took ne to wear and  loved the feeling

One day I was a t a friends house and found her panties in basket waiting to be folded and though about taking a pair but they seemed to big for me but I do enjoy finding other womens panties and bra to wear when Im with their husbands having fun

Katey Doe
      Lady

I wear panties 24/7 even though I’m not married I’m around a lot of people. I add a bra in the winter time. I don’t think it’s the rush of getting “caught”. I just really enjoy wearing my bra and panties.

Anonymous

I know what u mean and like you I wear panties 24/7 and because of my leaking problems wear a pad also but I do enjoy the feel and the look of having on a bra under my shirt and even went and bought my own and would love to get a pushup bra to wear when I go out  to do my job as a driver

I don’t need too she knows I wear sexy underwear all the time, so i don’t have a problem, she is very understanding

Hippie
      Lady

I will tell you, I used to decades ago. But since the late 1990s and early 2000s. I stop hiding any form of crossdressing. I even have a stealthy mode of crossdressing for employment and business.

Hiding it, made it harder and made my fears grow stronger. So I let the kitty out the bag so to speak.

My life got a thousands times easier once I did.

Hippie

Anonymous

I voted yes, but it’s really only “sometimes”. My wife does not know about my cross dressing.. but I will occasionally wear panties while at the house. But thankfully my job enables me to dress away from the house and wear some things under my regular “guy clothes” every day during the week, and I remove the girl clothes right before coming home. I typically wear stockings, garter belt and a corset under my baggy work clothes. Yes I love the way a corset feels, squeezing me into an hour glass shape even though no one can tell because of my work clothes over top.

Anonymous

I do it all the time. At home, work and when we go out. The sexiest part is when I get really brave and wear hers around her. XOXO…

Anonymous

been home with wife ofr about a week now and due to her operation I wear bra and panties most of day and she has not said anything and I do believe she knows I wear bra,,,,, Panties long time wearing them and often wonder what life would be like if I stayed single and dressed as gurl

It would be quite impossible to keep it a secret unless you do your own laundry…

Of course I do my own laundry!  Do you think I’d let K ruin my delicates by using the wrong settings?  Holly XXX

Hi girls, it has just been recently that I have taken to wearing to bed at night as my spouse goes to bed earlier, I have been wearing panties to bed. As she arises earlier too I am not discovered, now I wonder about the next step with a nighty as I sleep with the covers to my neck, I really want too as I just love going to bed feeling more feminine that I can during the day.

I don’t underdress. Well, okay, not usually but more for convenience. Really! I prefer exhibiting a consistent gender gestalt (all boy or all girl).

As to the the excitement of possible discovery? I don’t know. It might depend on the person and outcome. It might be fun to speculate. But, as Mistress Quickly proclaimed, any man knows where to have me.

Anyway, I didn’t vote because I could not make up my mind.

Araminta.

Harriette
      Lady

I voted no because I didn’t have a choice to say that I do wear panties all of the time, but not secretly. She knows that I wear them around her.

I use to until I revealed myself to her. Now I ware them in front of her with no problems. I guess I was thinking it would be a good way to start a conversation about crossdressing. She never asked that question, much to my surprise.

My wife knows about my pantie wearing.  Once she caught met in a pair I had to tell her because I didnt want to be hiding all the time and then the laundry issue (hard to hide that).  She is a granny pantie wearer who doesnt understand my love of sexy panties, especially thongs but she is ok with me wearing them. A couple of times out shopping we have bought matching sexy panties but I noticed she likes her old ones best.

That is risky Joyce and I admire you for taking that chance. I have not done that yet but I like the way you think.

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?