Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

As some may know from some of my recent posts I have had my nails painted since this last Sept.   A couple of weeks ago I came out to the Deacon  at my Church.  He gave me the number and e-mail for the a priest in the diocece specializing in this.  When I talked to him he said that being trans is not grounds for excommunication.  In fact we talked about how for some it is a matter of life and death.  For me I have gone so far down the road that purging and trying to go back to full sis male would soon be very depressing.

Today I talked with the same deacon and his wife.  When I had a moment to talk with his wife seperately she said that when I contacted him at first to set up a time to talk about my trans feelings she said that she knew what I wanted to talk with him about.   Soooo my secret was no longer much of a secret.

A little bit latter some one from the Knights of Columbus sat down and asked about my unpaid dues for the Knights.  I calmly told him that I have been for sometime struggling with my trans identity.   * months ago I would have been soooo shamed and embarassed to admit any of this, but any more the desire to present as feminine 24/7 is becoming so overwelming.  As far as my Church goes it is NOT all about me, I just want to worship my Lord as my inner self.  I don’t want to become the center of attention.

. .Love all you girls out there,  it my not be as bad as you imagine.

.  Cassie

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Cassie,

Great post! If you are affirmed at church where else would even matter?

Congrats and I am uplifted by your message to not make it about us.

Hugs,

Brie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hang in there Cassie. You’re doing great.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?