• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 0

Seeing myself as Adrianne for the first time was exciting.Mom came for support and said goodbye to her unhappy son for the last time.Walked and we hugged before the makeover happened.Walked in with a bag of female clothing,a pair of 3 inch hoop earrings and pair of 4 inch black heels.Took off the male clothing putting the bra and panties on and came out wearing a robe.Told my transgender friends ready for the transformation.Did my hair first,saw I had good length long hair putting in permanent hair extensions and styled also.did my nails and finally was the make up.Had the mirrors covered up.Finally went in the dressing room and put on a dark navy dress and the heels on.Walked out and put in the hoop earrings in my ears.Finally looked in the mirror and the look on my face was priceless.Knew the unhappy life of me was gone.Walked and mom was waiting for me,she saw I was much happier and knew she had a much happier daughter in her life that replaced an unhappy son.We hugged calling me Adrianne for the first time.Said I looked beautiful too and told her thank you

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 366

Congratulations Adrianne, that’s such a beautiful story!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

That is just WONDERFUL, Adrianne!! Congratulations and I am SO happy for you!Β  What a fantastic Mom you have as well!Β  Good luck on your journey!!

*kisses* tara πŸ™‚

My journey has gone well and mom is glad I have a supportive wife as well in my life too

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tara Jeane
      Lady
      Registered On: December 12, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 340

That is just WONDERFUL, Adrianne!! Congratulations and I am SO happy for you!Β  What a fantastic Mom you have as well!Β  Good luck on your journey!!

*kisses* tara πŸ™‚

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

Welcome Adrianne you have a beautiful and wonderful Mom love your story

She adjusted well with a daughter living in her house for the first time with the changes.Makeup,hair products and blow drier on top of the counter on the vanity.My room full of feminine clothing,shoes,jewelry.Did help out too and she was glad I did not freeload on her having a job.She taught me a lot.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Auroras Livingfem
      Lady
      Registered On: May 22, 2020
      Replies: 27

Welcome Adrianne you have a beautiful and wonderful Mom love your story

Anonymous

H Adrianne Nice to meet you and what a wonderful intro and congrats to you and moms new daughter you have joined the best supportive and accepting group of ladies youll find on the internet .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is a wealth of knowledge here to learn from so please join in when you are comfortable with us and there are no silly questions here now you might get some silly answers ha ha just saying relax and enjoy yourself here .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat somketime..

Stephanie Bass

Mom and I admit it brought us together too.She has a proud mom of a LGBT person t-shirt she wears.We are both involved in the LGBT community in our area too.Did not want me to suffer anymore.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3454

H Adrianne Nice to meet you and what a wonderful intro and congrats to you and moms new daughter you have joined the best supportive and accepting group of ladies youll find on the internet .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is a wealth of knowledge here to learn from so please join in when you are comfortable with us and there are no silly questions here now you might get some silly answers ha ha just saying relax and enjoy yourself here .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat somketime..

Stephanie Bass

Araminta Purdy
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 436

Sweet!!

Araminta.

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1004

Sounds like you have a very proud mum to be poart of your future now. So happy for you.

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 787

Hi Adrianne

I’m so glad Β to hear that you are starting a new happy life! It’s awesome that your mom is so accepting!

Enjoy the journey,

💕Lara

Anonymous

I was heading in the wrong direction in life before I came out and this happened.This also led me in the right direction in life

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 852

Adrianne, so happy for you !!!!!! You made my day still smiling in heart for your story.

. .Cassie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.