Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi sister, i just want to say that  since i started to accept me as  a crossdresser, i  focus to seek information and content about crossdressing, its like a uncontrolable passion that i can’t control and make me get in trouble with my other responsibilities, its difficult to admit but i need to learn how to manage it, is this case similar with you girls?

Anonymous

Felicity….

It’s so very easy to get washed away in a sea of pink fog….I have quite often, and it’s easy to get to the point where you can say…what the hell, I don’t care any more!!!

but you do need to care because lots of us have secrets from family and friends, that could damage and destroy relationships if you are careless.

Probably the best way to stay focused is to keep in mind the problems that you being seen or caught could cause….it’s a great leveller!!!

Of course you must enjoy it, but just think of others too…..

Just my opinion, best wishes, grace xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Felicity I can definitely relate. I have a tendency to dress very feminine and androgynous most of the time when not full femme  and have noticed that style is more and more feminine. My beloved wifey who knows all has to occasionally tell me I have gone a little to far. I usually have a little bag that after I drop the kiddos at school allows me to slip on some sandals or flats, jewelry, girl glasses etc…. If I then have to run any errands I find myself not caring if I leave all that on and even put on lip gloss and even face powder. Top it off with a cute girls hat/cap and it is very obvious. I have never had any negative comments but I do know I just keep pushing the boundaries and probably should be a little more careful but I seem to just not care anymore and just want to be free. I know one of these days instead of a stranger giving that sideways glance it will be someone we know and it will make it back to my wifey and she will be what we call in the technical vernacular PISSED!  Good luck containing the pink beast and not getting lost in the fog.
      🍷C

Felicity hello and welcome to C.D.H.  its nice meet you and there is a lot of info her and girls to chat with and learn more about the x dressing world. yes i can not stop dressing up its a feeling of relaxation, and feeling pretty and looking pretty. its like a light switch  off with male hood and on with female and don’t look back kind of deal for as long as you can.

Anonymous

It’s a problem all right, the pink fog sweeps in and sense goes out the window, it might pay whenever you feel the urge to do something unwise to take a deep breath and visualize – I don’t know…. a carburettor or something…

Just a thought

Diana

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Felicity’ I understand those feelings. For many many years I would take a few hours one day, sometimes the full day to borrow the SO’s clothes. Then one night a little over 2 years ago I dug out some clothes and started dressing every night and every other chance I could get.
      The desire to dress feminine almost almost all the time (it would be 24/7 if enough people would accept this part of me) Has made me to believe I may be trans gender more than JUST a crossdresser.
      Everyone here is willing to share their wisdom and any experiance. Others adventures here have given me the courage to do more be more than ever thought I could or would have done.
      So read and find your path, we are all here to listen and share.

. . Sandy

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Absolutely! I’ve fallen behind in every aspect of my life that doesn’t involve my crossdressing/feminine journey, including my professional life. Working on getting it under control.
      💖Lola

The way I manage it is to ring fence some quality Laura time.

It’s a pity that my wife doesn’t want to share it, but it’s great to have the special time and space for being the rest of me!

It means that I can really focus on family and work, knowing that the time will soon be here to try on lovely outfits, have a go at makeup techniques to take the look to the next level – all the playful stuff – and then to go out, meet people and live in the controlled craziness of the moment as Laura.

Anonymous

For sure, my biggest challenge is I get all dolled up and then I don’t want to do the yard work that needs to be done. So I hang out on CDH or watch makeup and crossdressing tutorials on YouTube. I get a few things around the house done but I spend more time looking in the mirror or trying to get a decent photo, lol. I have to refresh my makeup… the list never ends.

I’m working on getting some capri jeans and sandals (on the way) that I can wear for yard work but until they arrive, I’m stuck 🥰, boo hoo. Then I’ll just need a Gingham top and some side ponies.

I guess the big question is, how much makeup do I truly need for yard work?

— Abbie 😘

Anonymous

I should say though, since you’re looking for helpful ideas… I honestly find dressing drab (I think that means in my male clothes, still learning the current lingo) helps. Keep it to a pair of panties under your other stuff and you might be able to focus better. Of course the goal is to eventually be comfortable enough in your pretties to not be consumed by it and get on with things, but I know I need baby steps sometimes. I also find a breathing exercise or a mindfulness practice can help refocus.

DRAB = DRess As a Boy

DRAG = DRess As a Girl

😘

Anonymous

Thank you Laura!

has DRAG been an acronym this whole time?

— Abbie 😘

Ru Paul has this to say (not sure about their sources, but it’s as good as anything!):

https://rupaulsdragrace.fandom.com/wiki/RuPaul%27s_Drag_Race_Dictionary

Anonymous

mind blown… There are some variations on the origin story on the internets but I guess when I first heard the term Drag, it predated the internet by a lot so there wasn’t an easy way to find that out, in my defence 🥰

Thanks again for helping me with that Laura!

— Abbie 😘

Nancy
            Lady

Laura, that’s what that stands for?!? I just learned something new, thank you. I had no idea they were acronyms, I only knew the meanings.

Birel

Anonymous

hi girls, thank you for  all your comments and words, it has been very helpful, i know God gave you wisdom to help me with this topic very sensitive for women like us, i have to say  that is very stressful sometimes  when i  dream being a girl when i have to be the man everyone expect i have to be, thank you again girls

Anonymous

you are the best girls

Anonymous

Just incorporate some girl clothing into your everyday life and it won’t seem so big. Start wearing a panties, socks, passable shirts in with your own wardrobe…jeans are easy to pass. You’ll be literally crossdressing without getting caught. You’ll have a higher shot of not getting caught let me say that. Plus, if somebody ask just say it’s unisex xD. DM me if you wanna chat more. Adopting an alternative style that is androgynous or a trendy androgynous style could help too.

Anonymous

hi darling, the problem is that i already have done all what you said before, the androgynous style is a little difficult because i am very masculine, i think i need to express my feminity as part of my day, not just sometimes or a little bit, but i dont want to hurt my O S  in my life, God Bless you all the time hugs felicity

All the Girls here are right, find the things you can get away with while dressed in DRAB and pick your moments in each day when you can do a bit more. I am lucky that my wife does not mind me wearing panties and a waist trainer under my work clothes and during winter I can also add leggings. At night I am able to wear a nighty to bed and then Sarah comes out at the end of each day when the kids are in bed and I have a couple hours to myself.  Find those moments and you will find once you are in a routine it will become a bit easier.

Anonymous

wow sister, you really are a lucky girl, thank you for your words and support hugs felicity

Hi Felicity and I know exactly what you mean, I struggle with it as well. I’m very feminine, I wear lingerie to bed every night and I have a boyfriend so the “pink fog” has a tight hold on me all the time, and during the day when I’m in male mode I can’t wait to be feminine again later that night.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?