Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!
      I am so thankful for this forum.  I am myself here.  I was hoping to get tips on how to go outside dressed.  I am a masculine man on the outside and yet love to feel and explore the woman within.  I am by no means passable and don’t yet have intentions to become more feminine.  Yet I long to go outside dressed.  I have snuck out in the dark wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, and it felt so free.  Last night I stepped just out my front door wearing a dress and my new sandals. Are there some tips from ladies who aren’t near passable, but want to experience being dressed out in the world?  Are there places for girls like me?  Please help!:                              Katie

Sam Fey
      Lady

I know how you feel. I haven’t been out yet. So far, just going in my backyard and walking around. Something different about being outside in the open air. Baby steps.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie   I too am awaiting this moment . For me I’m just starting to experience theses feminine desires. So basically I’ve went from closet to opening to my wife and becoming fully dressed with her cautious acceptance. Only this year and was quite happy at where I was. . BUT  feelings started about venturing out so like you anticipating that moment. There’s many that have experience this I’ve learned much how they have felt so in time hoping to. I don’t know how I’ll finally would  look, if to  be passable or not I know I would feel good inside and that’s all that matters to me. Its going to be an emotional time that’s for sure. All the best to you on your journeys ahead. 🌹

ok once I  had  same problem…where  to  go? well  some  gay  bars  have tg nights…or  drag  shows,  thats  one  also  tiffany leigh host  party’s  here  conn  and  rhode island . I  used  to  go  to  triangles  cafe  in  danbury ct once  a  month  they  had a tg/cd  party. Once  like  4 years  ago  the  was 120 girls  and 250  total  in  club !  sept schools  in  party. now  I  go to  middletown  ny< a new  place  opened  there.  go  to  google ask  gay bar, your zip  code  for  a  start. some drive  hundreds of  miles just  to  go  to the  really  good  places  like  The raven  in  pa

have  FUN!

Fran Pertcy

when i began crossdressing i wanted to “go outside” too. i did a lot of baby-step things, like going outside dressed to sip on a soda or to have a cigarette, but after a while it just wasn’t enough. i then started getting en femme and take drives at night. i felt safe in my car, i was able to be seen to an extent but the comfort of being in my car provided a sense of security. i picked my times and destinations carefully, and made sure that my lights were working, had insurance and registration ready just in case i were to be stopped. i recommend it to anyone in a situation that would afford them the opporunity,

Anonymous

Just wear lingerie under your street clothes at first then go shopping for girls things. The clerks where you buy will get used to seeing you and buying feminine items. Then as you get bolder add more feminine touches such as mascara to start, then some blush and maybe some lip gloss and each time your in those store everyone will get used to the way you look. Then try on a dress or two and buy one. Clerks at stores really only want your money.  You dont have to always wear a dress to feel feminine. Lots of girls today wear jeans and cotton tops with flats and we feel more comfortable that way. Being or feeling like a girl comes from inside, not what we wear.

Get dressed and go for a drive in the evening to somewhere that is without a lot of people around, like a park or a beach. Get out and go for a little walk. You will find it very exhilarating and it will give you more confidence to go further. The more that you are comfortable with your new self, then the more you will want to go further into public spaces. If you look like you belong then very few will pay attention to you.

Anonymous

My brother is as passable as he was when he was young so he wears those skinny jeans or jeggings under a long sweater top since its cooler now with ankle boots. A person doesnt have to wear  a dress to feel feminine. Just by wearing the lingerie under anything would make a girl feel extra feminine.

Elaine
      Duchess

Like others have suggested I started out driving around very cautiously, with a change of clothes in the care just in case.  Then started running errands where I wouldn’t have to interact with anyone – ATM and gas station.  Then gradually gained enough confidence to go into stores like Walmart and dollar stores.  BTW at Walmart I found I stood out not because I was en femme, rather I was dressed better than most.  Good luck.  When you finally get the courage it is exhilarating.

Anonymous

It is daunting going out en femme, I had not done it for a few years and started with the night time drive. However I felt I looked passable  so I parked in a local town at dusk as the shops were closing and went for it. Oh the joy, I strolled for a good 20 minutes looking in shop windows. It was wonderful I even used the cashpoint. I found nobody really looked at me except a couple of guys checking me out, I shall now go out more and eventually in daylight. The secret is to behave as a normal woman would and don’t make eye contact if possible.

Try leaving civilization, and hiking around in the wilderness. That way you’re out and about but don’t have to worry about running into other humans who’ll see right through you.

Anonymous

That is a good idea there are some moors near me but tramping about in heels and a short skirt will not bge much fun. !

Katie; I understand your dilemma. But truth be told, you’ve already taken the first steps(the baby steps). You said you snuck out in yoga gear and also went outside on your porch in a dress. As many have suggested try going for nightly drives. You can (1) underdress in intimates with male clothes, (2) wear a feminine outfit under male clothes and remove the male clothes when you’re ready, (3) dressed fully as a woman; whatever your comfort level is. Eventually the more driving you do, you can get out of your car and walk in a park. My first outing was in full fem mode. I went to a local church that had a walking track and did a 20min walk at 4:00am. I’m not passable either, as I have no make-up skills.

If you want to take a bigger step, try finding a support/social group for crossdressers and transgendered people. These organizations either have meetings in a semi-private location or they offer outings to resturants and bars. These organizations are non-judgmental and accept you as you want to present yourself. Since you posted this in December 2017, I hope you’ve gained the courage to take the steps you’ve wanted to take.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?