Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, many of you know about my work. Due to the nature of my job, skirts and heels are impractical. But some of my women’s cut work shirts finally arrived and I wore women’s clothes for three days last week. I have always worn skinny jeans but I wore my women’s skinnies with my women’s work shirts. Of course, the one day that I chose leggings instead of jeans, I had a chainsaw mishap and tore them up and added to my leg scars. No big deal.

Today, I was dressed totally feminine. No forms, wig, or makeup. I have plenty of whiskers, too. But I went outside for a smoke in my women’s clothes and heels and was seen by the neighbors twice. I just don’t have any F’s to give anymore. I strutted out tall and proud. Here’s the link to my outfit.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/seen-by-the-neighbor/

So, it’s out there now. I’m sure I’ll give them more eyefulls tomorrow!

Anonymous
      Lady

So great Mika!  I LOVE the zero F’s given and have used it myself recently playing tennis!  You are my inspirado!

I suppose, since you’ve been on the news, there probably isn’t much point in hiding it now  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

P.S. I freaking LOVE those shoes and now I have to get some as well!  Thanks for that!  HA!

Thank you so much, Tara.

I got those ankle boots at Shoe Carnival on clearance.They fit like a glove too. I’ll PM the brand in a little while.

Lots of hugs!

Anonymous

Got a chuckle from your story.

Over the last 2 months I have talked with 2 neighbors and was asked who I have been dating, both times I replied that I was not dating but just and old friend stopped by.  The 2nd neighbor replied with “Well your old friend is hot”… I was stunned  and of course excited at he same time. LOL

This is so funny and so awesome. I love it!

Hugs!

There was a day not long ago, I had a day off, middle of the week, since I was working straight through most weeks, and I was at home alone. So I said why not go out, and so I got dressed, made up, wig, etc. I go to walk out the front door and my retired neighbors over the picket fence were puttering in their garden. I was like crap. My wife didn’t want people to know. I felt down and called her, she was like just go anyway. So out I went, with my wig, big boobs, and all.

Felt pretty good, just going out doing my thing. I’m here, world, whatcha gonna do now? That was when the serpentine belt in the truck blew up while going around a corner, leaving me with no power steering. Ever try to drive an F250 with no power steering? So not only did I get seen by the neighbors, then I was seen by a bunch of folks trying to sort out the problem under the hood (bonnet), and not able to get the damned thing open! I managed to limp it home but it was no fun.

You might want to be more careful with the chain saws though.

Bridgette

Thanks, Bridgette. Love the story!

lesson learned on the chainsaw. I gotta tighten the bolts a bit tighter on the bar adjustment cover and check them more often.

Hugs!

Know what you mean Bridgette, try changing a flat alongside a busy highway when each passing truck’s turbulence flips your skirt up! Where are those gallant young men when a girl really needs one?

Hello Mika, I have finished working, now retired. Both my nieghbours have seen me in CD mode for almost a year now. I go in the garden fully dressed somedays & other days in man mode, I talk to them in either mode & they are ok with me. I can talk to one lady niegbhour about my CD experiences as I would to anyone on here. I even put my washing (female clothes) on the line outside now, so I get on ok with them. love, Helenmarie

That’s fantastic Helen Marie. Time will tell how my neighbors will ultimately be about it. I’m going outside in heels and women’s skinny jeans today. I’m also wearing huge hoop earrings. I’m sure questions might be coming.

Hugs!

Anonymous

Wow Mika love the outfit got outed in and like you say who cares. Do love those ankle boots. Sorry for them ripped leggings least didn’t get to bad injuired. be careful around those chain saws.

Hugs
      Donna

Thanks, Donna. The leggings are now my “distressed” jeggings, I already wore them again at work since they didn’t get bloodstained. And it gave me good reason to buy some new ones that will fit a bit tighter in the leg (I lost an inch on my thighs apparently).

After so many years of working regularly with chainsaws, I suppose it was bound to happen. Luckily, I didn’t get hurt badly and I’ll be more careful in the future from this experience.

Hugs!

Anonymous

Hopefully neighbors didn’t go into shock when they seen a sweet beautiful girl at your house. giggles.

Kinda an update. I have gone out a couple more times with heels and skinny jeans since that first time they saw me. I can’t imagine that they didn’t notice. But they would have seen a girl with three weeks of beard growth, LOL! I went to a city court meeting tonight and my boss saw me in heels for the first time. He was literally speechless. I love doing this half drab thing just to see people’s reactions.

Anonymous

Thats my sister indeed keep it going. Congrats on going and going.

Donna

Anonymous

Thats my sister indeed keep it going. Congrats on going and going.

Donna

Looking great Mika.Love the outfit.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Good to hear, and your outfit is great too.

Amy

Thank you, Amy. I just got some new shorts that are even shorter (and just in time for Fall ☹️). I can’t waist to wear them when it’s finally warm enough.

Lea
      Lady

Love your attitude, and outfit.  A shirt idea for provocative CDs… “Yes, I’m a CD, now give me a F”

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lea.

Fantastic, I love the attitude. Why is it we have to worry about everyone else and what they think. My attitude is if you are not hurting anyone else, why the f.. should people care.
      I wish I had your strength Mika.

You go girl
      Sally

xxx

Thank you so much, Sally! Honestly, it has taken about nine months of going out about a dozen times (could be more) to not give a F about the neighbors. Plus, I have been wearing women’s skinny jeans and jeggings to work with women’s cut shirts and feminine earrings. It just takes time.

Hugs!

Thanks, Lisa. I really wanted to wear those shoes the last time I went out but my wife said they didn’t go with my outfit. I bought a jacket recently just to match the shoes so I’m excited.

The chain from my saw slapped me inside my right leg so, thankfully, it isn’t too noticeable even if I don’t tilt my knee in. I’m also glad it didn’t hit my tattoos on my left leg.

Hugs!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?