Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Luci Star
      Lady

Hello lovelies,

I have a question for those with much more experience. What  can be done to make your hands look less masculine besides nail extensions?

I have long fingers and due to many different jobs my hands always look well worked

any tips or suggestions?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Luci Star.

Hi Luci

Apart from the nails may I suggest another couple of things I do to ‘feminise’ hands, especially if going into the big wide scary outside en femme.

1. Jewellery, rings and bracelets really give a feminine touch.

2. Hair removal, I have found a hair removal cream works best for the hands, it’s hard to shave all those knobbly knuckles. Smooth hair free skin really does give a more feminine appearance.

B x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Practice feminine hand and arm movement. Elbows in, shoulders slightly back, hands and fingers straight with the thumbs slightly away from the body. Avoid clenching the fists as it is the whole movement that helps the hands. Observe women as they walk and how the arms and hands work in harmony. Be like a gazelle not a buffalo.

Hi Luci,

I use lots of moisturizer (cocoa butter works for me)  and wear gloves as much as I can when working to reduce calluses.  I have also started removing the hair.

Love

Melissa Sue

I bought a pair of opera style gloves on eBay. They actually give my hands the illusion of being much smaller and more feminine. They work well for lounging or photos but aren’t very practical for much else.

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

Here is what I do:

1. Shave hair on hands or Epilate (Hurts but lasts longer)
      2. Use lotion often to soften.
      3. Attach long nails with color.  Distracts from the large hand
      4. Wear rings and bracelets and watch.

Hi Luci, i cant really expand more than what the other people have replied. Moisturising is definately a must as the older we get the drier our hands become and we dont want any of those dreaded wrinkles do we? Interesting point i would like to make here is you dont have to get a specific hand cream, Facial Day cream works just as well albeit may be more expensive.

A nice Feminine watch is good, no need to buy a cartier or Rolex but just a general dress watch is fine.

On cold winter days a nice pair of woolen gloves is a nice touch but these can actually be worn as you please.

Always Always!! shave your hair off your Wrists, Hands and Fingers too.

Nails, well thats personal choice.

Hope that helps!

Fiona Moss xx

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Luci, I am lucky that I have small hands and they don’t stand out other than work related issues. I do agree though with the ongoing thread here with shaving, moisturize and jewelry.

Sherri

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?