Tagged: Hands care tips
- January 7, 2023 at 7:54 pm #707665Luci StarParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 9Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
I have a question for those with much more experience. What can be done to make your hands look less masculine besides nail extensions?
I have long fingers and due to many different jobs my hands always look well worked
any tips or suggestions?
- This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Luci Star.
- January 8, 2023 at 8:31 am #707748Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 139Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
- January 8, 2023 at 7:36 am #707739Fiona-Ann MossDuchessRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 384Replies: 1245Has thanked: 3790 timesBeen thanked: 4448 times
Hi Luci, i cant really expand more than what the other people have replied. Moisturising is definately a must as the older we get the drier our hands become and we dont want any of those dreaded wrinkles do we? Interesting point i would like to make here is you dont have to get a specific hand cream, Facial Day cream works just as well albeit may be more expensive.
A nice Feminine watch is good, no need to buy a cartier or Rolex but just a general dress watch is fine.
On cold winter days a nice pair of woolen gloves is a nice touch but these can actually be worn as you please.
Always Always!! shave your hair off your Wrists, Hands and Fingers too.
Nails, well thats personal choice.
Hope that helps!
Fiona Moss xx
- January 8, 2023 at 6:35 am #707727Diana StocktonLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 88 times
- January 8, 2023 at 6:04 am #707721Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 285Has thanked: 1110 timesBeen thanked: 1092 times
I bought a pair of opera style gloves on eBay. They actually give my hands the illusion of being much smaller and more feminine. They work well for lounging or photos but aren’t very practical for much else.
- January 8, 2023 at 5:04 am #707707Melissa SueLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 120Has thanked: 1234 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
- January 8, 2023 at 3:06 am #707698Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1398Has thanked: 5097 timesBeen thanked: 6393 times
Practice feminine hand and arm movement. Elbows in, shoulders slightly back, hands and fingers straight with the thumbs slightly away from the body. Avoid clenching the fists as it is the whole movement that helps the hands. Observe women as they walk and how the arms and hands work in harmony. Be like a gazelle not a buffalo.
- January 8, 2023 at 12:18 am #707688Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 34Replies: 1041Has thanked: 4351 timesBeen thanked: 4647 times
Apart from the nails may I suggest another couple of things I do to ‘feminise’ hands, especially if going into the big wide scary outside en femme.
1. Jewellery, rings and bracelets really give a feminine touch.
2. Hair removal, I have found a hair removal cream works best for the hands, it’s hard to shave all those knobbly knuckles. Smooth hair free skin really does give a more feminine appearance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.