• This topic has 26 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mickie.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mickie
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 8, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 13

I also just started to accept myself as a very caring and loving girl. My current goal is two fold. One is to take this accepted lady with me every place I go and no mater how I am dressed and the second is to go out in public as a women as soon as I can. My wife is helping me with the first goal and the second goal I will need to help her with. I ware panties every day, dress up each morning as I am the first one up and this is my alone time. As with many of you if not all of you I am the most happy when I feel and look as feminine as possible. Taking Mickie with me all day without the clothes is not easy at this point but I do think of myself as a crossdresser in all I do. By accepting myself guilt free I love being a women. I also love watching women, what they ware, watching them move how they talk and so many times I get lost in thought of how it must feel and how I can emulate them. I love watching so many different television shows now, my wife and I have long conversations about dresses, makeup, how the stars look and what would be fun to ware. I love being her girlfriend.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 770

Hi Cece,

My name is Raquel and I’m a crossdresser.

It feels so good to be able to say those words. While I may be “in the closet”, a lot of introspection and talking things out with the girls here on CDH, have at least made me comfortable in my own mind with being who I am. And who I am, is partly my old male self and partly Raquel. Circumstances prevent me from sharing Raquel with the whole world, but people who have met her, like her. And so do I. 🥰

Much love,
      Raquel

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Aurora Borealis
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 25, 2021
      Replies: 101

Dear Cece X,

I know what Im doing is not “normal” but I love it!
      Like you Im a cross-dresser as enfemme or in man mode, tthe clothes are different and my attitude is different when dressed. Sometimes Ido wish that I could be dressed as a woman 24/7. Hugs, Aurora B.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Hope Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: May 24, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 29

Cece,

I second your shout out to this wonderful site. Embrace your identity and don’t wait till you’re my age to learn how to truly express your womanhood ❤️💋

Elizabeth Jenkins
      Lady
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Replies: 41

Yes, I self-identify as a crossdresser no matter how I’m dressed. I was in denial until I had ‘the talk’ with my wife and I felt myself blush when said the words, “I’m a crossdresser. I enjoy wearing women’s clothes.” That was eighteen years ago and until that moment I never felt like a complete person.

I was eighteen years old when I first encountered the ‘pink fog’ and thought it was a fetish that would soon go away but now I know it doesn’t work that way. For the next 31 years the desire became even stronger until I could no longer cope with the guilt of hiding this part of my life from my wife.

Elizabeth

Venus Envy
      Lady
      Registered On: April 9, 2022
      Replies: 16

I think I always knew I am a crossdresser, though I used transvestite when I started 60 plus years ago. As did the rest of the world for the most part at that time.

The hardest, but most liberating part, has been recently becoming able to identify myself to friends, counselors,nurse practitioner and her nurse,hair stylist, spa/manicurist,and implicitly other salon personel.
      All but 3 are GG’s.

Stephanie MacNeil
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 73

I always knew what I was doing was crossdressing, but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that I could affirmatively look at myself and say “I am a crossdresser”.   It was a nice moment of growth and truth.
      I also can say I’m a transvestite.  I know some shy away from that term, but to me it literally means the same thing, and I don’t need to run from it.   I’m a male who is writing this in a dress, pantyhose, high heels, makeup and a wig.  If that’s not a transvestite, then I don’t know what is.  And it’s ok.

Venus Envy
        Lady
        Registered On: April 9, 2022
        Replies: 16

Yes!
        Realizing and living “That’s OK” has been my biggest accomplishment.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Replies: 80

Cece –

Thank you for your post.

Like many I started in my youth wearing my mother’s things, as I got older dressing was something I did on very rare occasions.  When I did I enjoyed it but there was a lot of guilt and shame associated with it.  It was  a bit over 2 years ago that my dressing came up in a conversation with my wife, which is another story.  As a result I started dressing more frequently privately as she doesn’t want to see me dressed, I also keep it in the house per our agreement.  At her suggestion I started therapy and as a result I have come to realize and accept that Suzanne is part of me no matter how I am dressed.  It is very liberating to be able to do so.

XOXO

Suzanne

Kelly Terry
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 433

While saying “I’m a crossdresser” feels a little like sitting in some ring and say “I’m a drug addict” or something like that it’s not at all the same. Being a crossdresser should be as strange as “my favourite color is red”.

I have now gone down the path of just letting Kelly out all the time, gone to stores, food orders and so on. I been ready with a few replies but so far no one have said anything and at most they taken a second look but that’s it.

/kt

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1007

That sums me up to Lauren, I had no idea what a crossdresser was when I started to dress. It just felt right. Oh the innocence of youth! It still feels right after all these years and if that is a crossdresser then that’s me to a ‘T’ day and night.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1484

Like you I see myself as a CD no matter if I am dressed or not. I enjoy being feminine and some times it comes out in drab.

Hugs, LIara

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 110

Hmmm…where to start? I tried on some of my mom’s things when I was only 5, but I didn’t think of myself as a crossdresser, at that point in my life I didn’t even know what a crossdresser was, I just knew I was supposed to be a girl! That awareness followed me through my school years when I was still dressing and everyone thought I was gay because my femininity didn’t hide itself very well. Fast forward to now and I have finally come to a time in my life where I have fully accepted, and am proud to be, not only a crossdresser, but also a transgender woman living her life to it’s fullest capacity and loving it!!

Love you girls!

Lauren M

Brielle Ross
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Replies: 409

For me, since I’m on HRT and identify as a transwoamn, crossdressing has always been wearing guy clothes! I just didn’t know it before (giggle)!!

Mickie
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 8, 2022
      Replies: 13

I am very much in the same place as many of you. Because I have just started to accept me more and more, even though I have been a cross dresser for many years, I feel like I am starting anew. My wife is trying hard to let me express myself as I dress up every day now. Getting out in the world is my goal. I have pictured the place I would like to go and how it will feel to get out the car and walk through the parking lot with all to see and how amazing it will feel to be me. I have so many other firsts as I explore being a women with new cloths, make up, shoes, reading stories, and my art work. I love this forum and being called a girl, hearing my new name.

Heather Wannabe
      Lady
      Registered On: May 3, 2022
      Replies: 15

I’m a closeted crossdresser who does not get to express my feminine self nearly as much as I’d like and not nearly enough.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 152

I guess as I sit here in sexy womens undergarments, pantyhose, skirt, floral blouse, nice bustline, cherry red toenails, and pierced ears I pretty much have to accept the facts….I am a crossdresser.

Michaela Anthony
        Lady
        Registered On: December 29, 2021
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 210

Hi Stephanie, your outfit sounds lovely and I’d definitely say you’ve arrived!

Hope your ears are doing fine, I’ve just passed 6 weeks post pierce with mine and they’re doing great! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Stephaniewy
          Lady
          Registered On: September 24, 2021
          Topics: 15
          Replies: 152

Hi Michaela,  thank you for the nice words, small steps but definitely moving forward.  Ears are going great ty for asking.  They are just a nice reminder.  Glad yours are doing great as well

stephanie

Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 880

It is important to just acknowledge that we are crossdressers and there is no harm or guilt or shame to it. We experience both sides of life and find it a blessing

Michaela Anthony
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 210

Indeed Cece, gaining self-acceptance is the first step in breaking that vicious guilt/shame/purge cycle that haunted so many of us throughout our lives. My own acceptance arrived after a number of life circumstances came together and pushed me into a great moment of retrospection then determination to live a life true to my nature. Courage quickly followed that allowed me to come out to my SO and then begin to do the things that truly set the femme part of my being free. So yes, I do accept the label of crossdresser now but really it’s all so much more than just the dressing that has made me the whole person I feel I’ve finally become.

*** Kayla ***

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1236

I’m a crossdresser because I wear something feminine every day. I’ve known I was a crossdresser even before I heard or knew what a crossdresser was.

Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 959

Lots to agree with Cece,

It never hurts to remember how much coming to CDH has helped not just me and you but most girls I hope.

I see it all as another journey, but this one I don’t know quite where it will end up. But touch wood, not wanting to tempt fate, I’m much more comfortable with myself. Don’t get me wrong, there’s lots of unresolved ‘what about’s, but I’m not beating myself up. It’s who I am.

Marti xxx

Michelle Davis
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 19, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 104

Hi Cece,

I have always from a very young age known I was a crossdresser.  I  have always been ashamed and guilty about it as well.  Now at 75 years of age I realize that this is just who I am and I shouldn’t feel guilty about it.  It is as much part of me as my brown eyes and it doesn’t make me a bad person or a freak.  With this new view of myself, I am now starting to get the courage to do things I always wanted to do in the past.  These include my first professional transformation and a breast form and bra fitting.  Next up is going out in femme mode.  My wife is not ok with that at this point so it is still in the goal stage.

Hugs,

Michelle

Natasha Inaskirt
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Replies: 107

Well put, I too feel I am a crossdresser whatever I am wearing. Equally happy in drab, but unless I slip some nylons and a skirt on every week or two I get completely dressed by the need to be en femme.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.