• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s a I’ll wind….

I’m self isolating at the moment. Taking the opportunity to do my nails and practice my makeup skills. Enjoying the time to explore my femme side. Anyone else self isolating and enjoying the freedom to be who you really are?

Ger

I’m working from home while my wife is not. I’m dressing all day long and loving it.

-Anne

IsabelB
      Lady

Not sure about the ‘great’ bit…

But, yes, taking advantage of the extra time at home to dress as much as possible.  Office/workwear while actually working and some thing more casual when not (or more dressy, as the mood takes me!)

Isabel x

Anonymous

Unfortunately I am a closeted crossdresser with my family staying at home with me, so my favourite pastime is on hold for the time being (other than visiting this wonderful site!)

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I’d love to but my accepting and supportive wife is not feeling it so I had to stop.

Anonymous

I’ve been living as a woman 50% of the time for a couple of years and have often said “if only I could work at home”…   The boss finally gave in last week so finally I can, albeit in forced conditions, so I’m 100% me at the moment.

Due to getting a bad throat and the flu-like aches and weakness yesterday I’m committing myself to isolation for the time being even though the symptoms have almost vanished today (seasonal bug or covid19? I’m not likely to ever know.)   I had been planning to nip to the local farm shop for some fresh veg but I’ll have to do that another time.  Tins will do for now.  The only thing I might run drastically short on is foundation!

I hope you are all doing your best to stay well, and help others when you can.

*hugs* (at a safe distance)

J.

Anonymous

Not much fun here, my wife came home Tuesday night not feeling well so we locked ourselves down and contacted public health on Wednesday. We were told to self isolate and keep them up to date on the situation. By Thursday night she was really not well and I sent the public health a message, with in an hour we had a nurse at the door who took some test samples. We still have no results but we are now officially under quarantine. OH YAY! Our government of Ontario announced late yesterday that if we get caught out when we are officially quarantined we face a $1000 fine and a non-complying business is facing up to a $500 000 fine. Stuff just got real. My wife is fine, she’s very healthy and will have no problems fighting this off but it’s just a pain in the ass. Pardon my language but that sums it up. Take care ladies and stay healthy.

Love Heather.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My beloved and I are in the “mature” at risk group and have deceided to self isolate by choice, not necessity.

As for Caty time, cos that takes place mostly away from home when I do overnight “charity business trips”, thats shut down completely.

Tho I do have a private 10x10ft storage unit where most of Caty’s things live. Its quite homely, natural light, power and carpeted. Also has a desk and laptop

So when things “get too bad” may have to get down there, shove my tapered piece of wood in the roller door track, (aka lock) and have a nice Caty time

Happy dressing

Caty

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

In California we’re on lockdown – all non-essential outdoor activity is prohibited. I’m out of the house more than most people because of my government job. But I have no idea when I’ll have a chance to dress. My girlfriend doesn’t want to see me and she’s home all the time now. There’s no other options at the moment. Being busy at work helps to limit my dysphoria. But that won’t last for long. I’ll have to get creative if this drags on for months.

CDH is my lifeline right now. Thanks to everyone that’s participating! We’ll get thru this. Be safe and be good to yourselves!

Emily

DeLora
      Lady

I am returning to Canada having spent the last 3 weeks in the UK. I am required to self isolate for 14 days.
      Because I have been home with family I have not been able to dress for the last 3 weeks. I really need to spend some time enfemme, but although my wife is fairly understanding, my CDing makes her uncomfortable. Since we will be under each other’s feet for a further 14 days I may have to be happy with painted toe nails and underdressing. My wife is comfortable braiding my hair, so I do have that.

I’m single, retired (old), and live alone. The pandemic has caused the New Orleans mayor to virtually shut down the city – no open restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. One might think that being in such a situation, COVID would provide me with even more opportunity to crossdress without outside disturbance. After all, what else would there be for a devoted xdresser to do?

But, alas, these dark times are so depressing and worrisome, it’s affected my very passion for CDing. However, I was happy to see Vanessa’s pledge to keep the CDH community together, virtually speaking, so that we may all remain interconnected, but still practice “social distancing.”

Stay well, all you ladies of CDH!

Seren
      Baroness

like many others here I’m at home, and my S/O is also working from home. So not only have I cut all face to face social interaction but I don’t have any opportunities to dress or play.

on the plus side (really, in these continuously crazy times it is essential to find any tiny sliver of positivity) we are spending time together, exercising every day and eating better than either of us have for years.

Hopefully I can also work the next phase of ‘the talk’

S x

I am cocearned for my sick wife ( not related to virus) but can be considered underlying issue. She is 65. My mother in law who is 92 does have all underlying issues but still manages to get up and work in house all day.  We together care for our three young grandchildten. I am so grateful for both these woman for accepting my crossdressing. They do take the time to teach me how to be a better person. They have taught me that it is just not about the clothes it s about being a good, kind feminine,understanding ,nurturing and loving people. The clothes are what come last. The clothes will come and go as styles change. The foundation never changes. Enjoy your femininity it is what makes us special luv Stephanie

Molly
      Duchess

Yes, I’m self-isolating,

No, I’m not enjoying it as the job has disappeared, the wife and 1 daughter are home, so… there’s no dressing, and I won’t spend a thing until I get more income.

-Molly

ps: Sorry for whining

For the most part I have been in self imposed quarantine for a while now but I clean 2 health care buildings that takes me a few hours every night. Despite having loads of free time I have unfortunately had no chance to get en femme. It’s heartbreaking because I feel like I am swimming in the pink mist lol

Anonymous

Not really in self isolation since I’m still going to work. I have been limiting trips to the store and non essential shopping. I have been practicing social distancing for a good number of years. I use to date a lot and spend a lot of time at the American legion and riding my motorcycle with various riding clubs. I basically have been kinda fed up with people and their drama. Drama, lies and people (women) trying to control me is why I haven’t even attempted to date in over 5 years now. If my office shuts down and I have to work from home, self isolate it wouldn’t bother me one bit. It would mean I could be Keelee more hours in the day.

With the exception of motorcycle riding your life sounds exactly like mine!

Anonymous

I actually sold the big cruiser motorcycle. Now I have an dual sport (street legal dirt bike). Mostly tide dirt roads way out in the county. I have one friend that I ride with.

Anonymous

Recently single been doing a lot of shopping getting bethanys wardrobe back and better than ever. A few more things and she’ll be a complete girl and as I’m working at home which I do anyway I can be her all the time unless a customer comes by which isn’t often. I wore gloves out a couple times as I had my nails painted. I’ve had mascara on a few times going out to run errands too. I really don’t care anymore. I made myself dress in drab today as I kept going and changing it trying new clothes on the last few days instead of working as much as I should. So today I worked in drab other than my bra and panties under I got a lot done and tomorrow if I can finish certain projects I can go back to work as Bethany.

Any of you single ladies taking advantage of your one trip outside for exercise to dress and go for a walk. I was thinking a germ mask and some sun glasses and a decent wig at social distancing might be easy to pull off

The missus and me are both working from home, and our daughter is studying here as well. I’m not completely “out”, so I can’t really dress. But, I do have a study to myself, so I put on a sneaky pair of heels while the door is closed. Even had a conference call with my boss like that. 🙂

Lea
      Lady

With the house always full, can’t find a safe time to crossdress other than late at night, after all are asleep. Also missing my thrift store shopping and hoping all the wonderful store staff are doing okay and their stores survive. Overall, meh.

Anonymous

Definitely not, have no time to myself, wife and kids at home 24/7…..

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?