Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So wouldn’t it be great if all of us sent at least ONE (or more) message-PM or public comment to a member who has meant a lot to you? Think how great it will make them feel when they log on next!. So do it today-Thanksgiving here in the US!

Cyn

Everyone needs to feel Welcome and at home here. A safe area of there life. Comfort from withing ones self. I happy place to tell a few jokes But not to harm anyone Nor to offend anyone. If not a joke but a funny statement. .. I use this one a lot .. ” Put you Ovaries on You can do it “..

Anonymous

Ok it is way past Thanksgiving but we are still in the Holiday season. I definitely do not enough cash to get each of you that has reached out to me a present, so I will do the next best thing in my heart. I wish you all peace. May your imaginations be filled with your wildest dreams. And above all, I wish you love. We all dream of being accepted for who we are. I thank you all for accepting me. You are all Diamonds.

Best Wishes,
      Happy Holidays,

Joanna R.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Okay Joanna! Never too late but do seem y “someday” topic as well. and thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us!

Cynyhia,
      This was a great idea! The positive feedback I’ve received since you suggested it has been fantastic!!!
      Bless your heart for thinking of this idea!
      PS. I’m still doing it!

Anonymous

Thanks for all the articles that u have posted

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

I Appreciate it Jazmin.  It helps m to write down  my feelings and I love that maybe my experiences can help someone else have the courage to take steps on their own journey!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?