Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I first posted this 6 years ago but thought it would be good to try it again as our membership has grown so much since then.

So wouldn’t it be great if all of us sent at least ONE (or more) message-PM or public comment to a member who has meant a lot to you? Think how great it will make them feel when they log on next!. So do it today-Thanksgiving here in the US!

Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

i’ll start by saying thank you to Vanessa and all the staff for the incredible amount of work they do to keep this site up and running and a safe place for all of us in the community to be and share all of who we are. And as the unofficial “greeter” of the site I want to thank some of the folks who friended me in my early days-Vanessa, our wonderful site owner and messenger, Claudia, the first ambassador, and Codille, the first managing ambassador, who reached out to this poor lost soul who was terrified to let anyone know about Cyn and helped so much in my growth and travel along my journey. The final destination hasn’t been determined yet but I have had the honor and privilege to meet so many great folks here on site (and several dozen of y’all in person). Thanks to each of you who have had kind words for me and others. You have no idea how many lives you touch and change with a simple gesture, word, or smile.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyn

Anonymous

Just wanting to give all the ladies here a big thank you for the support and wishes throughout my surgery had last week. Also wanting to thank the staff here at CDH for such a loving friendly supportive site.  Wanting to thank each and everyone that chatted with in my journey from the ups and downs. Without the help here would been totally different.

Wishing everyone on CDH a Happy Thanksgiving to each and to their familes.

Love and hugs

Donna

Agreed Cynthia as many girls here to thank and wish a wonderful Thanksgiving its hard to pick just one so i will try a post to thank them all thank you ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving Cyn- good to hear of your rallying call! Yes We are listening and thanks are flying around the globe.
      Hope you are well. We love our dear ambassador and we all wish you love and good health on Thanksgiving Day.
      Cheers from UK, thank you for being there for us.
      Anya hugs

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Thank you kindly. I have received much more from the site and vits members than I have given.
        Cyn

Anonymous

Cyn, you started it and we all fell in line!!😊

Without you we would

all be far less able to move on.

Thank you-

you are a shining, guiding, wise and wonderful star.

love Anya

Barb Wire
      Lady

Great idea!

My list is long. And I’ve only been here for 2 months!

Holly, Marti, Donna, Rach, Anya, Stevie Steiner, Sa*man*tha, Gabriela, Michelle, Sylvia… and my list grows every day!

Your hearts are BIG and you’ve all reached out to me with humour, compassion and friendship. Some of you even like my photos! And many times your words have provoked heated, but passionate debate and I delight in cannon-balling in! And some of you even make me THINK! My brain hurts! But I listen, learn and have a good laugh too!

Example (true story!):

Me: Oh I wish I could go out my front door without getting caught dressed all slutty.

Donna: Hey Barb! Why don’t you go out your back door?

LOL!!

Happy Thanksgiving! This Canadian Girl thanks all of CDH too (and all the football to come!).

💓 Barb 😊

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
        Anonymous

remember that one Barb priceless Better check though  might be cam in back too Happy thanksgiving to you and to all

Love

Donna

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Barb, you help make this a fun place, and make any “work” here easier.

Canuck cuddles to you! 😊

Stevie

Anonymous

Great idea Cyn,

I’m going to resort to the wonderful and puzzling speech of Bilbo Baggins on his one hundred and eleventh birthday

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve”

I can be slow to acknowledge friendships. And sometimes slower still to understand that a passing acquaintance is likely to be a friendship waiting to happen.

So I’ll take the opportunity to bless the whole lot of you! I’ve benefited so much by finding cdh. Now where’s that “Send a befriend all request” button?

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Hi all …

I’m not picking out individuals…….that wouldn’t be fair. you are all wonderful!!!!!

and you all make this place the heaven that it is …Love and best wishes to you all.

Happy holidays, grace

I’m not going to publicly thank an individual girl on Thanksgiving Day, because I don’t want to leave anybody out. There are some ladies who’ve sent me private messages and supported and encouraged me and  will individually send them Thanksgiving wishes. This is a general Thanksgiving greeting to all

Liz

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Maybe this should be a CDH Thanksgiving day for the worldwide sisterhood here.

Have a happy day all you wonderful ladies…

Though this is an international site and not all countries celebrate Thanksgiving as we do in the US, thanksgiving certainly is an international activity which we need much more.

Dear sisters thank you for being here. Here I can be me, really me. I don’t have that opportunity anywhere else. No one understands or accepts me as you all do. And truly understanding and acceptance is so critical, is it not, in managing this very real, very important and very unique part of who we are.

Thanksgiving blessing to all.

Kindly,

Charlene Victoria

Anonymous
      Lady

I haven’t been here very long but in that short time I feel like I’ve made some wonderful friends even if we are in the cyberworld and will never meet in person. Being able to express myself here like no other place is so valuable for my mental health. The support of all the sisters here is so wonderful and validates my existence. I’m not alone, not a freak, and everyone here encourages one another to live a true life and just be themselves. That attitude and support is worth gold and more valuable than hours, days, weeks, and months of counseling. I thank you all! Every post here is a step forward in the acceptance of ourselves and by society at large. The sisterhood grows.

Too many girls to list so…

Thank everyone here who has ever taken the time to thank one of my posts and thanks to all who may have benefited a bit from reading my experiences – HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Anonymous

Happy thanksgiving day to the girls in the USA.

Big thank you to one particular girl, Grace Scarlett, not only does she contribute an amazing amount

of time and effort on site, but also off site too. Supportive, creative, caring,  humorous, and a amazing friend to many.

Lol Amanda xx

I second, your choice, Amanda, and curtsy to her Grace
        Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Regi….from day one, you have always been special….never doubt it xx

Anonymous

Amanda…you are so kind💓💓.

I know first hand that you have had a really difficult time on site just recently, and because of that, you have not been as prolific here as you once were…….

well my girl, you are truly loved here too, and the very fact that you have posted, let alone done it so beautifully……has made my day……I hope you come back to all of us!!!!!

thank you 💓

Anonymous

Thank you Amanda And Happy thanksgiving to you also A big hug from across the pond .

Love
        Donna

Anonymous

Your welcome Donna, hope you are healing well.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

thanks Amanda and yes getting there still pain but not as intense seems like still using Ice packs and pain meds.

Donna

Anonymous

Cynthia.

I replied earlier, but wanted to add a thank you to ….you!!!

It is a wonderful idea, and I personally think it should be an annual ” tradition “….there’s absolutely no harm whatsoever in spreading the love.

The world in general but lots of us in particular could really use it sometimes…..

Grace xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=580371]
      And that loveable squirrel chasing 2poos,a major player in the “wind in the willows” adventures. Cheers Stephanie

Lol Amanda

Thank you to one and all. I am ever so grateful to have found you all here. I could never have imagined just a short year ago how much this place would come to mean to me. A social media site?  Oh my dear, it’s so much more than that. An inspiration, a lifeline, a sisterhood. I am humbled to be included in your ranks.

May good things come to you all. With much gratitude from,

Miss Clara Cross

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thank you Cynthia!

Though I’ve only been here a couple of months, I already feel like I have a new family. I am so thankful for all of you helping me through these feelings, and letting me know I’m not a freak. I’m also thankful for some new wardrobe ideas…

Love to you all, and your families!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Lara

A terrific suggestion Cynthia.

Alice

Anonymous

Cyn,

There is no way that I could or would even think or be able to thank any one or two individuals that helped me this past year. I am not going to elaborate on what I went through this year but to each and everyone of you, you were there for me, to help pick me up, I whole heartedly want to thank you for what you all did for me and you know who you are. All of you girls were a “godsend” to me and were there to help. So from deep inside me and my heart THANK YOU again and again.

Kathleen xxxxx

Hi Cynthia!

I guess I missed this when you posted it in November.

Thank you for putting this out there and thank you for being the greeter, unofficial or otherwise. When I first joined your greeting steered me right to the introductions and new members forum and got me off to a good start so thank you for that!

It isn’t thanks giving anymore but now that I have read this I plan on visiting  quite a few walls over the next few days to give some direct public thanks of my own.

Hugs,

Autumn

Thanx Cynthia

A simple reminder never hurts.

As has been said, your initial positive greeting along with some others often sets the initial tone but these actual small notes of thanks certainly help to provide a better feeling of inclusion. The thanks button is indeed a nice gesture, but doesn’t convey the same feelings.

I have throughout my time here given and recieved quite a few PM’s, notes and mentions, some were already friends and some new or ones I hadn’t previously noticed.

Whether giving or getting, it always adds a little glow to both participants.

Sometimes its a part of their story that in someway mirrors your own feelings, giving validation or information and thoughts that give a spark to our thought process in turn moving us further along our journey of self exploration and acceptance.

I will endeavour in 2022 to spend the time necessary to get back into this lovely habit.

Olivia

Anonymous

Well Steph….

while we are all sailing on the ” love boat “…..  how could we forget the queen of airflow ….the patron saint of woodland dressage!!!!!….your thoughtfully descriptive rambles are always greeted with great anticipation….it’s great to see the FNC back….it’s been too long xx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?