Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello senior citizen progressing from curious to enjoying CD, UD and projecting of femme person a Hope to chat

Hi Monica,

From one senior citizen to another Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello, Monica.  Welcome.

Anonymous

Dearest Monika
      Welcome to this Site and from one fast reaching pensionable age(and a late developer),enjoy your time finding new friends and like-minded people!
      Surf those Polls/Topics and get your CD life on tracks!
      Love & Hugs
      Anna xxx

Hello Monica

i am now enjoying the “golden years” as well.  I have over 6 deacades of Cd behind me and hopefully another one or two to come.

Hello Monica!!!! Another senior here and from Western NY. Welcome to CDH. A great place to find yourself and countless friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Monica

happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand these changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.

Stephanie 🌹

HI !!!!!!  Being a old fart myself been dressing for years and loving it even more so now, I’m not one for going out dressed but have been buying things that I can wear out and not be noticed..  LOL

Hi Monica, and welcome! I too am a senior crossdresser, who about five years ago returned to crossdressing after a long time away. I find that now when I get into “Paulette Mode” I find it very relaxing and enjoyable. It’s not as much a sexual thing as it was when I was young in the 60’s and 70’s, but rather a more gentle experience of just enjoying exploring my femininity. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Monica, from one senior to another. You’re going to love it here and all your sisters are happy you’re with us. Hope to get to know you better as you get used to the best CD site on the internet. You won’t find another place that has the warm, welcoming, caring and loving girls as there are here.

Love,

Trish

Completely totally and unequivocally agree!
        I have tried for years to use unequivocally somewhere!!
        Hugs
        Jaime

Hi Monica nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl have fun looking around and reading the forums and posts from many ladies here .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Monica as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and he he we are all just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie Hi Monica!!!
        Monica I will give you a couple of personal welcoming in a couple days.
        Hi Stephanie- see what I told you last week, you are the best ambassador of good will!!!
        Love to you both!!!
        Jaime

Thanks Jaime  you are very sweet i try my best big hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

welcome to you senior citizen from another senior citizen, been dressing 24/7 since the death of my BFF. She and I mainly kept it to the bedroom, only times I would go outside the house back then was when I knew no one was going to see me. After her passing I came forth to the family, my one sister did a laugh and said she always knew it. My children accepted it, only mine oldest showed real concern, but there were no pitchforks and torch marches on my home when they all found out..

About the only times I get out now is to check the mail, wave to the neighbors, shop at Walmart with my daughter. Been there a few times, since Jan 2022. Been to the bank, drive thru of course with today’s concerns for all. Again my daughter is mine driver as I lost my license years ago (medical reasons).

Been invited to my Grandson and Granddaughter inlaws’ wedding in August, I am sure Facebook will be well alerted after that as I plan to attended in fem. Because of medical issues with my lower leg area I only wear maxi dress or leggings. Other problems also force me to not stocking or tights, far to hard to bend over and not fall on mine face while trying to wear stocking/tights. I wear little bootie socks with some shoes, while wearing no socks with sandals.

I am still looking to learn about makeup, been watching YouTube a lot. There was one I really liked and I saved all the links she was using as she looks so natural.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?