Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie
      Lady

I have known since I started hrt that I would be going through some serious changes, but I am also prepared for the unexpected and I did have an exit plan in the event something went wrong with this portion of the journey, but for the past 6 weeks I have been dealing with breast issues (not from the kind of breast you cook)…just so you know breasts were the primary motivation for me to start therapy…every thing has been fine (and still is) until I was sitting on my bed doing a body check and I ran my hand across my breasts and I experienced the weirdest sensation I have ever felt, I would almost describe it is erotic but I am not sure…

when my hand cupped underneath my breast on this check, my breasts felt extremely sensitive (not painful) so I lightened my touch and continued my check, when  my fingers brushed over the nipple it felt like I had shockwave go through me and I started to giggle, (weird for me)…I continued my body check and upon completion I decided I wam going to come back to figure out my breasts sensitivity (actually I just wanted to play with them) so I started exploring them again…after a few seconds of lightly rubbing them all over especially the nipples I was starting to laugh, the more I did this the worse I got, after about three minutes of touching them I was doubled up on my bead laughing so hard I could breath. This went on for at least a good 3 hours that night, I finally had to quit touching them because even the slightest touch to the nipples would send me into spazzes of laughter…this extreme sensitivity went on for about a week but has since lightened up, but they are still sensitive to touch, the strangest part is I have never been ticklish in my life but now all I have to do is touch my nipple and I will start giggling like a girl…then the day before yesterday I was taking a shower (I do this couple times a year) and bent over to wash my legs and I happen to look and I can see my breasts hanging noticeable for the first time and I felt the biggest rush I have in years…I was so enthralled with the picture I was viewing I stayed there for a while and enjoyed the looking…then after I dried myself off, I laid back on my bed lightly rubbing my breasts smiling basking in the moment.
      For all of you on this journey I hope yours brings you as much contentment as mine has for me. I really am finding the true me and both Steve and Stephanie are…well let’s just say, where you see one the other is somewhere nearby

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?