• This topic has 21 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What style did you choose for yourself.

Thinking at work and googling all types of women’s casual wear I saw a lot of brilliant dresses, blouses and all sorts of underwear….then I came to my senses and thought about Lambs & Mutton.

So did you chose your outfits to match your age or because you loved what you saw?

Hugs

Wilma x

I wear what I like.

The occasion and context are my main considerations.

There’s no such thing as mutton dressed as lamb, just what looks right to you in that mirror – and what you wouldn’t feel embarrassed walking down a busy street in.

Although the mirror tells lies, as any number of selfies will tell you, the street will not.

Just get the mirror image lovely, gaze at and remember that beautiful look – and behave like you look like that.

Shop windows provide ample opportunity for validating your choice. It’s too late by then, but at least there’s opportunity to check that you’re smiling, walking tall, and looking relaxed and carefree!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Fashion is what others tell you you should be wearing.
      Style is wearing what you want because you know you look awesome wearing it. 🙂

Wow, Gabriela!!!

I’m stealing that… 😍😍😍😍😍

I Lovett!

Anonymous

Glad you like it Laura!

Anonymous

My style matches to a degree of my inner self and since in way going through the pubity of a woman in with the help of doing HRT  the making felt should try to match my outfits. Know some never could do but many can and choose that fits and look good.

Donna

Great topic Wilma, and in my case *definitely* because of what I saw. I have always been fascinated and obsessed by beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie and my lingerie wardrobe is incredible and would make most women jealous. Every night I feel like a woman coming to bed on her wedding night because of what I’m wearing to bed. It’s heaven!

I wear anything I think is pretty. I’n 65. If I dressed like many my age nobody would think I was anything but my age. Plus I hate old lady styles. If I had my own boobies I would proudly display them too.

Anonymous

Michelle

My thoughts exactly, I suspect i shall never explore the outside world as Femme but the clothing choices are absolutely fabulous.

Wilma x

Because I loved what I saw💕

Don’t want to offend anybody but don’t want to wear what women my age wear. Why should I conform to this societal expectation when I’m breaking a much bigger one i.e. my gender stereotype.

Age is a state of mind. In my opinion body shape, confidence,   personal style and preference are more important, oh and maybe how good you are at make up and wig selection etc.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

❤️Bianca……

you are SO right xx

Nancy
      Lady

I definitely do not dress my age. I have bought some things that are more appropriate for a woman in her 50’s. But, I’ve found that I’m just not drawn to them. I love short shorts and leggings, and casual things like that. I just wear what makes me happy.

Birel

Anonymous

I tend to have some preferences that seem to have developed on their own. I do seem to be maturing as of late though. There are some outfits that I would obviously look very out of place in public, and too old for. These I will always enjoy in private regardless of my age. 💕💋 Katie

I have always loved leather and lace.  Not sure if you can ever be too old for that. I also like spandex. I hope that I don’t get too old to wear it but it definitely tells me that I can’t skip daily workouts.  I have been doing that all summer.  I do have some really cute workout stuff that hopefully absorb lots of sweat for the next couple of weeks.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Love leather and lace also  Oh love putting on my latex wear and pvc own be stylin on weekends.

Revel
      Baroness

Loved what I saw for me. I personally love velvet blouses or dresses.

If I love what I see, it’s a deal for me!

I like shopping for clothing that’s on clearance, or sometimes used clothing at my local Goodwill. It’s amazing how much money you can save, and look great at the same time.

Anonymous

Hi Wilma.

I simply do wear anything that I see and think… wow!!

“An explosion in a charity shop” or maybe ” a trolley dash in a boutique” sums up my private photos….

Imagine a group of GG’s going out..”how do I look, will they like my outfit, am I trendy”????

I have nobody to impress at all, I don’t care what’s ” in or out”, apart from me!!!

Mutton dressed as lamb???…maybe sometimes, but who really wants to look like mutton???….

dressing disGRACEfully xx

For me, it’s a fight between the Flower Child and the Punkgurl. Bright colors and frills, versus dark and distressed. Not so cute as to be kawaii. And likewise, not too dark, leaning towards goth. And punk can get kawaii, too.

As to lamb or mutton, I get things that are updated classics.

Anonymous

You’re as young as you feel.  I feel as good as I did 30 years ago.  I buy what I like.

I wear what I like.

Life too short to worry about what every one else thinks and you surely cant worry about what every one else is thinking being a CD

Huggs Patty

I like  simple  casual  style  dresses  and  skirts  and the  layer bra and  cami look

Anonymous

Stephanie

Such wise words from one so young….lol  I do like the 1661.

Have seen a lovely Red leatherette skirt that just may go with a Satin Cobalt Blue blouse, never know till you try.

Wilma x

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?