Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So excited!  Last week I dropped a little bug into my wife’s ear.  “Let’s head to a beach for a mini vaca in September”.  She’s all in.  I further clarify I wanted to leave ALL my boy clothes home.  She noted we will have to shop for some lingerie.  Note: she is fine with my dressing at home but stepping out overtly dressed is another issue.  She hasn’t yet learned that; 1) people are generally not very observant, and 2) many don’t seem to care any more.  It’s my hope to build her confidence so we can do things together as girlfriends.

I’m not kidding myself as there is so much work to accomplish before I can present as female.  However, there’s no reason we can’t enjoy the journey.  A wig is out of the realm of possibilities for this trip.  Foremost is the uncontrollable perspiration I’m sure to endure due to the environment, never mind from nervs.  Pretty hats will have to breakup my features instead.

So come September we will be boarding a flight to Ft Meyers (presenting as male but dressed as Jenny) for a four night stay at the beach.  She has a part time job requiring her to work daily in the morning.  That will give me time to “head out and about” to plan the day’s activities, grocery shop for our kitchenette, get some exercise, and if the hurricanes permit – sunbathe.

She hasn’t been introduced to Jenny by name yet.  I plan to have a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine placed in our beachfront suite with a card addressed to my wife and Jenny.  Something I will enjoy upon returning home.  Finally, she will have a name for my feminine persona.

As I learned from my mother-in-law long ago, the anticipation of the vacation is half of the vacation itself.  Of course she was a planner just like myself.

I hope to add to this post through September.  Hopefully it won’t exceed anyone’s attention span – including my own. [hugs]

Emily
      Lady

These are things dreams are made of for me.

We can only dream! but for me, it has virtually no chance of becoming a reality because even if my wife was ok with it, i still would not feel confident being Femme with her. I suppose for me at least, its largely, fear of the unknown, but in my head, its not really an option, but i would like to do it at some point!

Fiona xxx

I have a feeling a large percentage of this poll will be in the “Not gonna happen” Collin. Not because we wouldn’t want to if we could, but because it has the potential of being both unsafe, and impracticable for the overwhelming majority of us. I’d also like to point out that if your wife is accepting of your dressing, that’s one thing, but introducing her to Jenny may have another type of reaction altogether.

For me, the maximum time I might ever go out dressed would be for a day or an eveing preferably with at least a small group of other CDs and accepting SOS and also a small bag of makeup wipes a male mode wear – just in case!

Sorry, don’t mean to burst your bubble, but I’m a safety Gurl – what can I say?

Krista
      Duchess

While my SO knows that I am a CD, she just tolerates it and doesn’t provide any support.  She has seen me dressed a few times and lets me know if she thinks I’m overdoing it.  Being retired, I dress en femme everyday and she is OK with some things, but to go out together? No that’s not happening.  When we go out to restaurants, I’m often mistaken for female and it drives my SO crazy (I have really long hair, feminine features, no adam’s apple).  She lets the waitress know right away that I’m not female.  We haven’t vacationed together for many years – separate vacations are great. I go off on my annual retreat to the Rocky Mountains for a week where I can dress pretty much 24/7.  And when she goes off, I have the house to myself (and the dog).  Would I go on a vacation en femme with her?  Absolutely I’d love to and wouldn’t hesitate to leave all the male garb at home.  Thanks for the question, Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Hey Jen, that sounds like fun good luck! Make sure your wife is okay with it through and through, especially the card to “Wife and Jenny” I think is a pretty big push like, you gotta make sure your wife is cool with it. I know a lot of SOs don’t like a ton of surprises, but I also know we can get super excited about being out and about but we also have a duty to our relationships and our wives… Just make sure you are balanced but otherwise GOOD FOR YOU!! I’m jealous I hope it really works out!

I answered no, not going to happen, at least for me doesn’t mean I’m trying to be glum about it though 🙂

For me, cross-dressing wasn’t that big of a thing when I was engaged to my SO, underwear now and then didn’t really cause a blip on her radar; though it really ramped up basically right before and after getting married (dust is only just settling to be perfectly honest). Now I’m in dresses, what is gender, wait I just got married and my wife wants her husband… I still want to be her man but no wait let’s circle back what does gender actually mean…. That’s all for a different day.

Funny you should mention a September vacation…

We’ll be on Fire Island in NY for a full week around labor day. Oh man what better place to stroll around in a dress just to be! I’d love to, but honestly, I don’t really want to with my wife. Not that I’m ashamed of her or vice versa, I’m actually quite proud of our relationship, it’s just a more private thing for me and not something she’s really that into, so it wouldn’t be our cup of tea. I don’t think I’d be comfortable with it unless that’s something she’d explicitly wanted to do. Sure I want to, but what I want above that is for my wife to be comfortable and happy with me, so there’s an order or priorities here, I am happy otherwise though.

A girl can certainly day dream. Good luck with it!

who knows maybe one day i might get the chance, fingers crossed

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?