Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

ok, so more like a mini adventure, but you get the picture…. still a first!

My wife was summoned to a work meeting which for some inexplicable reason couldn’t be held via zoom 🙄…. But, silver lining time 😀💕, I take her to the station and then get a whole day home alone 🥳 with time to get dressed up with a bit of makeup for my counselling session. Shower, shave, play with my epilator 😮, dive into the Sephora bag that’s been unopened for 3 months… 🤔

Lovely chat with the Gender GP; she asks what my next step will be, β€˜I’m going out later, for the first time!’ she is super encouraging andΒ compliments me on my makeup 💄 😉
      I try a couple of other outfits, and settle on the ankle boots, merino tights, black lace trim mini, Ultimo shorts, gorgeous Chantelle full cup bra with fillets, and my red cowl neck top (note to self, need some long sleeved tops, as arms look too masc…). Redo lipgloss. Put on glasses 🤓 Sneak down to the car park. Drive to the super market. Try to imagine that I’m super confident stepping out of the car and clip-clopping to the front door. I love walking in these ankle boots 😀💕

One guy does a bit of a double take, but otherwise tres tranquil, and totally awesome 😎. I understand how you girls get such a boost doing this regularly 🥰

So, thanks to you all for the nonstop love and encouragement. I feel like in my mania I’ve skipped over a few steps, and I’m already imagining the future (the home situation not withstanding…)

Seraphina 💚🧹

Anonymous

If you were to look for “sleeves” on the ‘Net I bet, with a little diligence you would find lots which would cover or change the look of your arms. I am old and have skin the consistency of toilet paper which will tear whenever I brush my arm against something which is even slightly rough and the skin will tear very easily. So I have at least 5 different pair of sleeves, if you look hard enough you could find some which could give your arms a different look.

Jessica

Anonymous

OK Seraphina that sounds awesome and a great outing. Today I did some thing similar!

I went out dressed in skinny Levi fem jeans, white wrap shirt, bra and 1.5 inch ankle boots. No strange looks and relaxed.

Averyl

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks Averyl, skinny jeans are next on my shopping list 💕

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks Jessica xx

Anonymous

Hi Seraphina,

I bet you looked awesome, and the mini is bound to attract a few looks.Β  It’s a bit late in the season for long-sleeve cowl necks; how to feel about turtleneck tops?Β  I have both, and prefer the latter.

Bettylou

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks Bettylou 😀💕

I posted a couple of pictures in my gallery

Seraphina xx

Anonymous

I agree Betty Lou

The fine knit roll neck works for me. Very fetching and a classic refined and sexy look. 💓. Mix that with a suede mini and you have smashed it. 🌹

lots of kindness

Averyl

Hi Seraphina,

What an awesome outing! Β You sure had the confidence of a veteran. Β Good luck on your next outing.

Alice

Kim Rose
      Hostess

Delighted for you girl!! Thanks for sharing x

Congratulations.Β  First of all, any first time outside is a big adventure.Β  And on your own, doubly so.Β  Lots of emotions, lots of fear, it takes courage to take that step outside, no matter how small it seems.

Try to imagine that I’m super confident stepping out of the car and clip-clopping to the front door.

And that is the key.Β  If you appear confident, people will usually go about their business and not notice you, allowing yourself toΒ hide in plain sight.Β  Your body movements will appear smoother than if you are constantly looking around to see who is looking at you.Β  Do it often enough, and you won’t have to imagine your confident, youΒ will be confident.

This often brings up the Rodgers and Hammerstein song “Whistle a Happy Tune” from the old movie “The King and I.”

Whenever I feel afraid
      I hold my head erect
      And whistle a happy tune
      So no one will suspect
      I’m afraid.
      While shivering in my shoes
      I strike a careless pose
      And whistle a happy tune
      And no one ever knows
      I’m afraid.
      The result of this deception
      Is very strange to tell
      For when I fool the people I fear
      I fool myself as well!
      Pretending to be confident breeds confidence.Β  So keep up imagining your confident and you’ll soon see how you won’t have to imagine it any more.

Hi Seraophina,

that first outing is a memory you will always hold dear.Β  Congratulation on your first outing and a big one to the local grocery store.Β  I am afraid to dress in town.Β  Love that you got out.

So Proud of you

Love and Hugs Paula

Seren
        Baroness

Thanks Paula! I know almost no one here so quite low risk I guess! But yeah, soooooo much fun 😀💕

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks for the kind words Alison!

And for your friendship request xx 💕

Aww! Congratulations on your first outing, honey – and thanks for sharing the experience.

The exquisite surprise that most people seem either relaxed or not bothered by a guy in a dress is such a confidence boost – I still hold my first few times out with such fondness, and it never really gets old.

Here’s to many more successful outings, and the inner strength and love that they bring.

Love Laura

Congrats Seraphina and you go girl that was a great accomplishment and so proud of you for taking that big leap out the door. I hope it dosent stop there im so envious of you girls that even have a chance to go out dressed . Good luck on round #2 .

Stephanie

Oh Sera – that’s amazing. I’m so happy for you.
      Unplanned opportunities are often the best.
      I’m so glad that you had a good experience and I hope that there were no subsequent problems back home.
      I’m finding very little time to check into the Forum – but a family Zoom session tonight was cancelled at the last minute – so I took the opportunity.
      I hope that the experience will give you the confidence to do more.
      Julie
      x0

Well done Seraphina! This is a fantastic story, and I hope you have more of these great experiences in the future.

Love, Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Seraphina,

awesome!! Every time I step out en femme I gain more confidence. Β Some time I get snickers but I just wink or blow a kiss and go about my business.

vanessa

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like you had a great day. Congrats.

Way to go Seraphina!

I’m so happy for you!

Anonymous

I have an observation about your post Seraphina.

”One guy does a bit of a double take”

You could take this as a positive. He may have been curiously rather envious and perhaps would like to have been in your shoes (heels!!!)

Always look on the bright side.😄

With you

Averyl👠

Seren
      Baroness

Thanks Averyl 💕😀

So liberating once accomplished. Congrats Seraphina and welcome to our world

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?