Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Natalie
      Lady

For months I’ve been working up the courage to go into a busy store to be “seen” well today is my birthday and I wanted to really push myself out my bubble and walk confidently into a busy store (A Walmart that was very busy on a Sunday) I parked my car and hesitated at first then got out of the car and walked inside, I just had on a top with leggings so nothing fancy and browsed the ladies section and bought new yoga pants that I liked. It’s interesting being “seen” by lots of people some people stare at you other ones don’t even care at all but in the end nobody says a thing to you, any of you ladies that are reading this and are thinking about going out someday, set a goal and go do it!

You go girl on to the next allways wanted to try and pass and i think i come close sometimes with enough makeup to cover up my drab self lol  but not a area i can go to and my wing woman is so scared of being outed from someone we know  wing woman aka wife ha ha  good luck girlfriend

Stephanie nass

Anonymous

Hi Natalie,

I am so happy to hear about your outing. I am very happy for you luv. There is no greater feeling being out en femme and just being YOU. It always brings me a inner peace and tranquility that is undescribable…

Just pure bliss..

Enjoy more outings Luv…

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Anonymous

Way to go, Natalie.  Congratulations.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Way to go Natalie.  The first time out like that is such a high isn’t it.  I know I had a similar experience this last week!  Iv’e already planned in my head my next time out.  Keep sharing your triumphs.

Love,   Sandy

Hi Nathalie,

Congratulations on setting a goal and stepping out of your comfort zone to achieve it!  Happy birthday wishes are in order too!

Enjoy your next outing and your new outfit.

Alice

I am learning that being seen is one heck of a thrill!

It’s almost a challenge to see if I can pull it off.

Like “Hold my beer… I’m goin’ for it!”

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Wonderful! So glad you did it, and your experience is the norm I’ve found. Most don’t even notice, and those that might, don’t say or do anything. Who knows if they really made you or not, perhaps they just wondered.

Congratulations!

Amy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your successful outing. When I was 18 and got my own place, I went all out gong totally femme. It was fulfilling lifelong dreams. When I decided to go out, fear raced in and stopped me dead cold. I would stand on my front stoop in the dark. If I heard a noise I hurried back in. After a couple of weeks and standing out longer each time, I made the walk to the car. I was in total heaven. Then I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. Talk about fear and panic. I wanted to run back to the house but the car was closer. If I got in fast maybe I wouldn’t be recognized. When I opened the door, the interior lights cam on, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, sexy stilettos and very short dress. I got in the car quick. I was shaking and my heart was pounding. It took several minutes just to calm down enough to do anything.

I drove around for a couple of hours and selected several places to get out and walk around. What had started off as crazy scary turned out to be very exciting and an incredible thrill and rush.

Your outing seemed to have been so much better and normal. Good for you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?