• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls,

I’m still trying to really improve on the make up front. I’m always told it’s good to use a method to set your make up after you’ve completed applying it. I currently am using a setting spray but I’m not quite sure it works. Should I still be able to easily wipe the foundation of my face. What methods do you girls use to set your makeup and protect it (throughout the day).

Renee Xx

I have seen the spray but never used it, for me I use powder. I buy Lancome so I know the quality is good. I have been out in temps around in the 90’s 5 or 6 times and one day was about 105. No problems what so ever.

I believe you get what you pay for with cosmetics.

Sandy

Maybaline medium beige foundation and medium  beige powder.

If I can’t find maybelline medium beige foundation, I use Sephora medium beige #26 foundation and powder.

From what I’ve heard setting spray is nothing more than powder and some propellant.

I’m with Sandy on this one. Lancome Long Time No Shine powder for me.

Hugs,

Elise

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

A setting spray is used more by us older girls over powder. The build up of powder on older girls tend to make us look older where a setting spray, which goes on liter,  doesn’t.

Glory
      Lady

I just use an NYX setting spray but most of my stuff is hard wearing and long lasting. Don’t be in fear of it as I’m yet to find anything that won’t come off with wipes or remover😍. I’ll post My latest pic just chillin 😇 got to say I love my new Huda shadows and Fenty red lip stain 🤗

Anonymous

I use a little Rimmel “Stay Matte” powder using a powder brush followed by a spray of Barry M “Mist & Fix” (Matte). This seems to survive the odd accidental rubbing of the face, at worse a bit of gentle brushing helps to re-blend any small imperfections. But if I sneeze and have to blow my nose afterwards, then it messes everything up!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?