Viewing 78 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Falecia McGuire
      Participant
      Registered On: January 11, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 108

Ashley wrote: It’s a bit complicated for me I think. There is definitely a sexual aspect to my CD’ing is how I’d put it. But I also know there’s more to it than that… some of the feelings I still have towards wanting to be female I can clearly remember having long before I even knew what sex was. Basically, the idea of being female excites me on all levels. I’ve always known I’ve had a sensitive side, but I’ve always thought of that as just me, I’ve only recently started thinking of that as part of my girly side. I’ve only ever been attracted to women, which doesn’t change when I dress. If I was given the opportunity to be female, but with the caveat that I’d have to be attracted to men, I’m pretty sure I’d pass on that, being female would lose most, if not all the appeal for me in that situation.

DITTO for me.  I’ve been doing this a long time.  When I read that, for some, the erotic aspects of CD diminish, I almost think I agree.  Then I hit the perfect combination of fantasy and the “right” outfit and I’m all excited again.  For a minute in the 1990s, my wife and I dressed up together and had fun.  We’ve lost that for now.  I dream we will find it again.  Meanwhile, I continue to enjoy dressing in femininity with the same enthusiasm I had when I began.

FAM

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 37

I would absolutely love to have sex with my wife while dressed. It the present time isn’t going to happen, she may come around.  Just going to take time.

my situation exactly.

Cherry Berry
      Participant
      Registered On: June 30, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 14

Not really, I naturally crave the affection of men whether I am dressed up or not. It’s a biological urge that I have to be with a big, strong, man who can take care of me physically and sexually. But this isn’t the case for many people. A lot of people who dress up are actually straight who either just like dressing up or they fantasize about being with a dominant man/woman.

Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Replies: 37

well said Stephanie.

debbie w

Jamie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 54

I think it really depends on my mood at the time.  When I first started dressing I would get so turned on that I needed the release and that was that for me.  It still is like that at times, but it’s also so much more.  I want to wear heels and dresses just for the feeling more so than how turned on I get now a days.  I do have fantasies of being man handled and all, but I am more straight than bi.  I’m also ok with my gf being in the bedroom as well.  The day starts out wanting to dress and feel sexy in my clothes and then at night wanting to feel sexy as well.  I am also happy to be the man in our sexual relationship as well.

*kisses* Jamie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Linda Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 35

same to me cyntia….love

Danelle Tino
      Participant
      Registered On: April 6, 2020
      Replies: 16

Absolutely,I can’t believe I get sooo turned on when dressed especially at my age.

Danelle Tino
      Participant

My exact Same sediment,when dressed I long for the feeling of nylons,soft panties,shaved body & legs it’s all very sexual add in a little 420 & it’s off to fantasy island.

Cindy Rush
      Participant
      Registered On: June 12, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 33

Yes, When I get dressed as a woman I need to feel like one. The best way for me to achieve that is to feel sensual and sexual. So when I am able to dress I also take full advantage of my sexual desire. As a man I couldn’t imagine but as a woman I cant wait to feel it!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 6

Most Definitely ….. Im not attracted to men , but when I’m dressed , I kinda wanna be man handled …. It’s be very weird to me .

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 325

This is such an interesting post…and the more I think about it….it’s more complicated… personally grace has always felt wonderful dressed, but in her head and heart more than ” below the waist”. She loves women and wants to act, dress and be like them….does that mean she has lesbian tendencies??…golly, how complicated…. I’m getting dizzy….need to sit in a dark room…..best wishes…Grace x

T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 219

It is complicated if we wish to make it so.

At 74, and having been out in public, CD end since the late 1960’s in my twenties, I have had many a pleasurable sexual component to dressing. I never thought of the entire process any other way.

Yep, I am , & always have been heterosexual. Fathered 2 strong females.

Love,love, love women. And I really enjoy going out and about portraying one.

Enjoy Being You…as long as you can, as well as you can. Break Down the Front Door!

Love to all…Dr. T.J.

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 177

I saw this topic when it first popped up and I wasn’t sure how to respond, and I’m not much more sure now as, for me, anyway, it’s very complicated.  My first solid memory of wanting to dress as a girl (and maybe even be one) was around age 4 or 5 (which my mother actually helped me).  I was NOT precocious so there was no sex desires – and we’re talking about the 50’s when all that was taboo in any media and I lived in a very middle-class conservative (not necessarily political) environment, with zero access to anything sexual. (even with an 8th grade lecture at school by some doctor who showed some slides, I still wasn’t sure exactly how it all ‘came together’, I sort of guessed, but at that age, I’d look down and say ‘Really?’)

The desires, as such did come but not until into my mid to late teens when the standard ‘things’ started happening (a little past the average age). By then I was learning to hide my desires as best as possible (still found out on rare occasions by my mother). At this time the sexual desires started to kick in, as I was now reading a lot and paying more attention, but only in a purely heterosexual setting.  In male mode, I was attracted to women (and for some reason some seemed to find me attractive…I think), but for me, I realized not completely in the way most of my male friends viewed it all. I just kept quiet and tried to act appropriately.  One thing I was sure of, I fully respected (and secretly envied) any girl (or woman) I ever came in contact with, dating, casual friendship, etc. And never, ever engaged in the typical male teen macho attitudes expressed by a lot. I cringed when I listened, but I kept quiet.

As a male, I dated, fooled around a little (no home run, but envious of what girls were made of), got married, pretty much had an outwardly standard male life trying to meet the needs of my spouse, fathered a child, divorced, raised the child on my own, got married again, more kids, again tried to meet the needs. (actually rather decently, I suppose), but still knew I had this desire.

So, when the few moments came during all that, where I could express my desires, because of the time constraints, yes, I imagined (again being purely heterosexual) myself with a man (I mean I had to get a lot accomplished in a very little time).  And when the too short periods of time ended, I, reluctantly, re-entered male mode and continued on.

Now, tho, as I get older, the sex aspect is not nearly as significant as it was, as when dressed  I’m able to just fully relax and feel so much more comfortable…and that’s regardless of what I’m wearing, loose fitting or binding.

So, is it linked? Well, sort of yes and sort of no,  just very complicated.

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 375

Yes……………..i’d like my SO and I to be lesbian lovers…………..   Same with other girls and guys.    I am on the short side at 5.6, Karley is shorter at 5.2.   Short guys get dumped on………..short girls are pampered.   I like being a short girl.

Christina Garcia
      Participant
      Registered On: August 31, 2020
      Replies: 2

At first the dressing had a sexual component to it. Now though I feel like dressing is more of a natural thing. I still think about sex as a woman, but the two aren’t tied together anymore – I still think about big, strong hunks even in my boy clothes!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Debbie J
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2019
      Replies: 57

Like a lot of questions here, it’s complicated. When I started dressing, sex was the point, then feeling sexy was the point. As I got older, sexual feeling was one element. I get the sense that if I could dress anytime it would be much less of a component, but because I’m completely closeted it still holds a lot of power.

Janet williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2018
      Replies: 82

may I inquire how u got the sexual satisfaction from dressing

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1359

When I was in my teens and early twenties, my dressing was largely fetish based. I loved the sexual thrill I got from it and used to look for those who might enjoy making me feel even better.

Now that I’m older, I still get a thrill and rush from dressing but in so many other ways.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Rush
      Participant
      Registered On: June 12, 2020
      Replies: 33

I say yes.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Robyn Drake
      Participant
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 46
      Replies: 22

Hi ladies,

First, let me say that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing.  It is perfectly acceptable to say “I am attracted to women” or “I am attracted to men, but only when I crossdress” or similar general comments. In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results. I have deleted some posts from the forum because they went too far. I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls.

– Robyn, Managing Ambassador

Linda Summers
        Participant

Thanks Robyn. Thanks for your guidelines. Have a great Sunday!

love

Lsummers

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Linda Summers
      Participant

lol love

Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 200

I never found the act of dressing or being dressed a sexual thrill.  It just feel soooooo right and while the sensations are quite pleasurable, it’s just not sexual.  Having said that, I find to anticipation of dressing or my post dressing reflection to be quite the sexual turn-on.

Robin

Linda Summers
      Participant

hi Renee, I started with trans woman as well.  For a heterosexual male was too much to take go out with another man.  those little mind trickss  that we use to explain things to ourselves.  So i became a regular with trans      woman, until the day that i tried a male’s genitalia on a woman’s body.Felt in love with at automatically,  then I figured, no matter how I dress, on the right moment make out with a guy can be very pleasant as well.  If dress up, everything became deeper, mysterious and funnier.  I never been a completely female, all dress up, for a man.  I think it would/will be remarkable…kisses love

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Danelle Tino
      Participant

I remember when I first started expressing my female side, it was thrilling sexually as I opened the door a need.  I always knew I was different and until I saw an add in the back of an alternative lifestyle magazine for TGSF, I always felt alone. I was married at the time and I came out the her.  We had fun together.  As my journey progressed, I got the point where I knew I was something beyond a crossdresser.  I needed to explore all things female including sex.  I confided my newfound womanhood in my spouse and at that point she knew.  She became jealous of gabrielle and we divorced.  Her scorn that came afterwards nearly permanently ruined me.  I eventually moved on thinking I needed to feel a man make love to me. I fantasized about it but I wasn’t attracted to men.  I had a beautiful encounter with a trans woman afterwards and eventually accepted I am trans.

My dressing is an expression of my femininity, my self as a female.  I love the female form and as it turns out, that something so special in a trans woman.

Identifying as female brought about a realization of my sexuality.  It doesn’t matter if I’m dressed as male or female. Its who I am, thus, my sexuality doesn’t change with ny clothes.

Interesting topic I’ve never gave sex with a man a thought but having read some of these stories it sounds like it may be something to try.

Maybe I could finally get my SO to find something that interests her.

Gabrielle Thomas
      Participant
      Registered On: December 22, 2015

I remember when I first started expressing my female side, it was thrilling sexually as I opened the door a need.  I always knew I was different and until I saw an add in the back of an alternative lifestyle magazine for TGSF, I always felt alone. I was married at the time and I came out the her.  We had fun together.  As my journey progressed, I got the point where I knew I was something beyond a crossdresser.  I needed to explore all things female including sex.  I confided my newfound womanhood in my spouse and at that point she knew.  She became jealous of gabrielle and we divorced.  Her scorn that came afterwards nearly permanently ruined me.  I eventually moved on thinking I needed to feel a man make love to me. I fantasized about it but I wasn’t attracted to men.  I had a beautiful encounter with a trans woman afterwards and eventually accepted I am trans.

My dressing is an expression of my femininity, my self as a female.  I love the female form and as it turns out, that something so special in a trans woman.

Identifying as female brought about a realization of my sexuality.  It doesn’t matter if I’m dressed as male or female. Its who I am, thus, my sexuality doesn’t change with ny clothes.

Jennifer Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 69

When I started out life I was a straight male, my wife introduced to bi-sexuality. we had many MFM encounters. Then she began my transformation to Jennifer and she ended my sexual encounters with women including herself. Since then the only sexual relationships I have had, have been with men. You could say that I went from straight to bi to gay. However now as Jennifer I consider having sex with a man as normal.

Laurel Nylons
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 44

Yes, when in boy mode I am heterosexual. Once I get dressed even if it isn’t all the way, just lingerie, my lines blur. I then want to be with another girl like us or a genetic female who appreciates girls like us. I have not entertained the idea of being with a man while dressed, doesn’t really appeal to me at the moment but in the right situation, who knows?

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 585

I don’t think my dressing is any more linked to my sexual desires than a normal GG.  I love men and have loved many men in my life, and my dressing is to attract them just as a GG does to get her man.  I hope that doesn’t sound sexist, it is not meant to be.  Daily dressing is my normal, special outfits and combinations were bought with the thought of attracting who I desired sexually, and that is men.

It has worked pretty good for a long time too.   🙂

PaulaF

Deni Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2020

Yes. Is the presentation as a woman not sexually tinged?

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1084

Hi Linda,

No. I consider myself lucky in the fact that I strongly desire my wife as my male self. My sexual desires are totally independent of dressing. I haven’t really had any kind of deep sexual desires while dressed. There was a measure of sexual excitement when I first started wearing panties, but that quickly faded. It didn’t take long for the panty wearing to just feel right and natural. I think it was the Taboo factor at first. Feeling a bit naughty doing something that I knew others wouldn’t approve of. Looking at woman now is kind of a crap shoot. I never know how I am going to feel about it. Depending on how they are dressed, there are some women who instill a bit of sexual desire in me, some just make me wonder if what they are wearing comes in my size, and lately there are those that I wonder if she’s a he like me.

Hugs

Autumn

JudyCDTV
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2016
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 28

Well said; Just what Jackie said

Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Replies: 371

Absolutely!  I am heterosexual, but I was so severely rejected by so many women, I started dressing so I could look myself in the mirror and see someone who would accept me.

Wow!

I had successfully blotted out that painful part of my own history until you reminded me.

Thank you. I truly mean that. It’s wonderful to know you weren’t the only one dealt a bad hand (or maybe screwed up a few times like an ordinary but somewhat clumsy and socially inept human being!).

When I say “you”, it’s in a general sense, and I actually mean me…

Still clumsy and socially inept, but wearing it like a badge of honour.

Love Laura

Laura Lovett
      Participant

Absolutely

I’m not into men at all I love women and everything about them,I love their clothing,their gentle touch smooth hairless body.

If I could only find a woman who likes me dressed as a woman I’d be their perfect partner.

Trust me, Danielle, there are such women out there!

Don’t be frightened to bring up the subject. If it scares them off, you probably don’t need to be with them.

It’s the other ones you want, and they definitely exist, as I have met many.

I  guess it’s much easier to meet these ladies when you’re cross dressed to the 9’s!

Love Laura

Laura Lovett
      Participant

Definitely not.

In my teens it was, but the desire started aged 4.

It was this link that confused the wossname out of me in my teens, 20s, all the way to my early 50s, when I finally got it together to go out en femme.

The high I got was a pure ecstasy, no sexual link at all, which, to be perfectly honest, was a massive and wonderful surprise, yet made sense when viewed historically.

So I guess the real answer is both yes and no, because I found sexy lingerie very, um, sexy – but that is the whole point of it!

I settled on No, because I dress like girls whose sense of fashion and style I don’t just admire, I feel a sense of almost heart stopping beauty, an enhancement to the environment, in a kind of artistic sense – and I want to look like that too, and feel like I brighten lives in whatever way I can.

There is a huge amount of depth to this, and I feel very new and clumsy at it, but I find it such a gratifying goal, and the practice itself is enjoyable.

I have surprised myself to find that this is the core of my objectives – I was worried about the sexual side, as I am happily married, but  because that latter is true, any sexual content in the way I dress or behave is just a fun loving, suggestion of flirtiness, and people I interact with get the cute, very geeky librarian, with maybe a twist of strict middle class, married lawyer type character that I fall naturally into.

The dressing, makeup and clothes give me a great deal of pleasure, but not half as much as being the person who is dressed like that!

A bit narcissistic, maybe, but I’m working on that.

Love Laura

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Danelle Tino
      Participant

Absolutely

I’m not into men at all I love women and everything about them,I love their clothing,their gentle touch smooth hairless body.

If I could only find a woman who likes me dressed as a woman I’d be their perfect partner.

Joanne Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 47

No.  There was an element of that back in my raging hormone teenage years but that faded.  Dressing now is just me being me.  It feels right, normal.  It’s who i am.  Hope that helps.

Diana W
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Replies: 209

No, not at all.  I’ve never felt turned on when dressed. not even when wearing panties.  Diana is simply a part of me.  It just feels natural and right to wear a dress or a skirt.  But we’re all different and there’s no right way or wrong way to approach this subject.  There’s just whatever way is best for you.

Gina Perone
      Participant
      Registered On: November 16, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 40

When dressed fully or just in panties and cami, I dream about sex with other cd’s or any combination of myself and lovers.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Replies: 71

Without making a long story out of this,which I sometimes can do….. YES with a a capital YES.

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 549

No, I wouldn’t say it is linked.  I can feel plenty of desire dressed either way or not dressed at all ….

So though not directly linked, it would be like adding a turbocharger to it.  More powerful and more potential fun.

Hehe…..  Zoom Zoom.  🙂

Stevie

Ashley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 165

It’s a bit complicated for me I think. There is definitely a sexual aspect to my CD’ing is how I’d put it. But I also know there’s more to it than that… some of the feelings I still have towards wanting to be female I can clearly remember having long before I even knew what sex was. Basically, the idea of being female excites me on all levels. I’ve always known I’ve had a sensitive side, but I’ve always thought of that as just me, I’ve only recently started thinking of that as part of my girly side. I’ve only ever been attracted to women, which doesn’t change when I dress. If I was given the opportunity to be female, but with the caveat that I’d have to be attracted to men, I’m pretty sure I’d pass on that, being female would lose most, if not all the appeal for me in that situation.

Danelle Tino
      Participant

Absolutely

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Kimmie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 181

I totally understand your feelings of using dressing as a surrogate for actual female companionship. I’ll try to come back soon to elaborate. It’s late here in the eastern US and I’m tired. I’m also so happy for,you,to have found a loving and supportive partner!!!

Jackie Gurl
      Participant
      Registered On: May 3, 2019
      Replies: 1

I totally get this. Like you, I’m hetero but was repeatedly rejected by women, the few I could actually meet. In a sense, I become my own girlfriend. She wouldn’t reject me. It didn’t help that my parents did everything they could to prevent me from growing up, dating and having friends. I was prevented from driving, having friends over, etc. After college and by the time I was working, I ended up in a hugely male dominated industry and a long commute. There were virtually no opportunities to even meet a woman. Dressing was my sexual outlet. Fortunately, my direction and luck changed and I met and married a terrific woman that happily supports my dressing. Now its more for fun.

Kymera Romaine
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2020
      Replies: 4

Absolutely!  I am heterosexual, but I was so severely rejected by so many women, I started dressing so I could look myself in the mirror and see someone who would accept me.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 4
      Jo Jett
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2020
      Replies: 84

Yes…definitely. The start of puberty and wearing lingerie happened about the same time. Very happily married for a long time, sometimes due to life events like new babies, there can be a sexual drought… and pink fog gets stronger at that time. The feel and look of myself in lingerie has always been a huge turn on. Lingerie is so sexy on my wife… and me…shudder!!

Michelle Newman
      Participant
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Replies: 2395

Definitely part of it.

Kimmie Walsh
      Participant
      Registered On: October 26, 2019
      Replies: 2

Yes! Definitely feel a need to be loved as a woman.

Laura South
      Participant
      Registered On: June 22, 2020

Yes I think so.

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 170

Oh yes.  I’ve had many a sexual experience as Rachel.  Whether man, CD, trans, woman.  One requirement, though.  For any sexual fling, I always wear high heels.

Joyce France
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2020
      Replies: 8

I do believe my cross dressing and sexual desires  are linked together..

Linda Summers
      Participant

Exactly, I can’t resist being treated well and with care …. by anyone… Tks Linda

Araminta Purdy
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Replies: 167

You see, that’s what got me thinking about cross-dressing, motivations, etc. which eventually lead me to the concept of gender, etc.

Obviously I wanted not just to be feminine but to be pretty. Pretty AND feminine. Why? Well the purpose of being pretty is (aside from artistic and aesthetic considerations) to be attractive?

Attract whom?

Understand, I was a throughly ‘heterosexual’ male. If I thought of me being a woman with a male that male was, essentially me. Or, from a separate point-of-view, my feminine self was an object of interest for my masculine persona.

But the idea of a male, other than myself? Well, that sort of grew over time. I couldn’t comprehend it. How could I possibly believe that any male attracted to women would be attracted to me because I was not a ‘woman’.

It was only when I began to separate and distinguish between sex and gender and, therefore, between male/female and man/woman that things began to be clarified.

The sexual element became more rational as a gender matter. The sex of the persons, unless the purpose is deliberately to procreate, was secondary, even ephemeral.

I am not necessarily ‘attracted’ to males but, as a woman, the thought of being the object of a male’s ‘attentions’ is very intriguing. On the other hand, I could become very fond of any male who treats me right.

Araminta.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 1454

Its certainly part of it, but not the main reason for enjoying being a crossdresser. My gf and I both enjoy the difference its added to the experience.

Gloria Renee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 137

I would absolutely love to have sex with my wife while dressed. It the present time isn’t going to happen, she may come around.  Just going to take time.

Michelle Last
      Participant
      Registered On: August 14, 2020

Yes, 100%. I don’t get as turned on now that I’m older, but for me it is a sexual fantasy. I have had sex with my wife while dressed on several occasions, but it wasn’t what I had expected. Maybe because she just wasn’t that into it. She was totally repulsed by it when she first found out. I know, I should have told her before we married. Then she became more accepting and would bring home shoes and clothes for me from garage sales. She even took me shopping and arranged for us to go into a dressing room together so we could try on clothes. Now she has gone back to totally not accepting it.

Araminta Purdy
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Replies: 167
      Kristin Danvers
      Participant
      Registered On: May 29, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 42

It’s certainly co-mingled. When I was younger and dressed in secret, I would very much get excited. Now that I’ve accepted myself, I dress because it feels right.

I have zero interest in men. I just don’t find them interesting at all. I do fantasize about being dressed while making love but it’s always with another woman.

Linda Summers
      Participant

Me too 99% of the time. I like to attract attention when I am as Linda…

Linda Summers
      Participant

It also turns me on, I love seen someone excited about my body.

Linda Summers
      Participant

That’s why I asked , cross dressing can come from so many different places…

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 207

yes, 100% linked.  always has been.  I have never felt it was a gender or identity or any other issue for me, beyond sexual.

and as Deb said perfectly – I too adore complete submission to an excited man (when I am dressed).

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1135

Yes mine is /was,when I was younger definitely so and it still has a sexual part to it as I love the sexy feeling I get wearing sexy cloths .

However its not all sexual as I have grown to just love feeling pretty and I love my feminine side.

It never has been a sexual desire to be with A man for me. although it would be a turn on to be flirted with by a man or desired by one.

Its kind of a very dynamic feeling being feminine that can’t be pinned down to just sex I feel.

Its that Feminine euphoria you get I guess.

Patty

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1434

‘Way back when I was Dressing as a teen, Yes.  And I was also wondering whether I was supposed to have been a girl, also.  But now that age has extinguished  the fire and the confusion re sex vs gender no longer exists, the need to be Bettylou is stronger than ever; and I love how I look when Drressed.

Clare Cowley
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020

Someways yes, someways no.. I’ve never had a desire to be with a man, either in male mode or female mode. But yes I get turned on by the act of dressing and it is a thrill, and I would love to have a female partner to explore the female side of me

Linda Summers
      Participant

I had never sex with a man being Linda, but I really wanna. I had sex withstand transgender as a boy and as Linda! Guess what … she findsLinda much hotter lol 😘

Linda Summers
      Participant

Me too, all my dressing is very sexual…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 30

Somewhat, Ive never had sex with a women as Lisa, but I’d like to. I’ve  never had sex with a man without being Lisa. As Lisa I think I’m a better person.

Linda Summers
      Participant

Me too 😜

Wendy Burns
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2020
      Replies: 5

Yup! 🙂

Linda Summers
      Participant

Mine cross dressing is direct relate with sex . I bn love to show of for men.

Linda Summers
      Participant

It plays a big part for me as well . Kisses

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Replies: 261

I don’t think mine is…I started loving the feel of women’s clothing around six. I would put on my mom’s panties, bras and clothing and would look in the mirror and not see that they were to big for me but how beautiful the clothing was on me. It still feels the same but now the clothes fit. When I slip on a beautiful skirt with top or denim skirt with a tank top and sandals I feel wonderful, happy and complete.

Carla

Linda Summers
      Participant

I think so too. With me first came the sexual desire and then the cross dressing. I loved mixed it up!!!💃😘

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 571

It’s certainly a part of it and a very nice part at that.

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 437

Believe it or not, no.

When I present myself to my Sweetheart, I do present as a woman.

My desire to be with her is most of all to give myself totally and completely to her, my Oh So Special Someone.

My Sweetheart is one of our sisters on CDH.

I love you beyond the words I can write, my Dearest.

Lee Ann

Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 92

I think it is

Renee Peirsen
      Participant
      Registered On: June 4, 2020
      Replies: 29

Doubtful.

Viewing 78 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.