• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nicole
      Lady

I’ve decided I’d come out on this forum and explain as much as I can. I have disclosed this to several individuals, but not CDH as a whole until now.

I have been undergoing counseling for a little over 2 years. I’ve been on hormones for about 2.5 months. I’m losing facial hair and gaining breasts. In the US I must cross dress 100% of the time for a full year, before reassignment surgery can be done. So reassignment surgery will be done early next year.

My boyfriend who is a cross dresser has been very supportive. He understands that since the beginning of this year I’m 100% woman. I can no longer role play as a man. I am not placing any constraints on him. He can be a man in a heterosexual couple or a woman in a Lesbian couple. I’d prefer a Lesbian relationship, but am open to both. What I can’t be is a man.

I’m a little scared about losing my male genitalia, but I know I need to do that to fully have women hormones. At that time I’ll have the emotional and sexual feelings of a woman. My partner and I have gone through counseling and hopefully we’ll be ok with that.

This site is a godsend and I hope to share as much as I can about this journey.

I love you all,
      💕 Nicole

Some complain about ‘Real Life Experience’ as ‘gatekeeping’ and as delaying the inevitable but it performs several functions.

It allows you to acclimatize to being feminine and to develop that persona into a fuller, natural and more permanent element of your self-actualization.

It allows others to become used to seeing you as a woman.

It provides a period of self-examination by which you can confront the irreversibility of Gender Affirmation Surgery and to either accept it or pull back.

It allows to to evaluate and ascertain as to how desperately you desire and need to transition.

It allows you to enjoy being feminine more fully than was permitted you before.

So, all-in-all, it seems to be beneficial. It certainly is life-changing isn’t it.

Araminta.

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you Nicole and good luck to you in your journey, my dear!  I’m glad to hear that you can finally be who you want to be!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Wishing the best Nicole in your journey

Hugs

Donna

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Nichol

have you looked at our sister site – TransGenderHaven which is set up for individuals who are transitioning rather than this site, where most of the focus in on Cross dressing?

There is a link to the right of this page and you may find more information there.

Hope that helps

Dawn  (Admin)

I am so happy for you! It is great that you’re in a supportive and caring relationship. Congratulations on following your heart and becoming your true self. Best of wishes to you on your wonderful journey.

Alice Black
      Duchess

I support you on your journey to a new gender identity. You are very brave to do this. I wish you happiness and it is good you have a supportive partner.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Good luck Nicole! From what I have read about other peoples journeys, being nervous is normal. There are many youtube videos and blogs by people who have had surgery. Afterwards, many wish they had done it sooner.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?