Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

I could use a laugh right now. Please share a funny story about anything. I’ll give you one short one.

So I’m in the military and we went away on a training exercise. Well when you go away we stay in open bay barracks with a community showers. Well we get to the barracks and about to bed down so I was gonna take a shower first. As I took off my socks I realized I still had my toenails painted (pink of course). Aaaaahhh I freaked out. Needless to say I took a quick shower very late at night. The next day I had to make a stop at the exchange to get polish remover.

Thank you in advance for sharing. Hugs Katey

We keep a little cabin up in the north woods.  Nothing too swanky but a nice getaway.  Usually no one is around.

Last summer I took a solo trip to to the cabin and had a little Clara-time. Before heading home I needed to launder a few clothing items including some intimates.  Laundry up north means drying everything on the clothes line.

Of course you can guess what happened. I had a surprise visit from the neighbor guy. As we talked,  he noticed the laundry and commented that my SO must also be there with me.  I told him no, she wasn’t, and offered no further explanation. He didn’t bring it up again but I spent the next 45 minutes of our visit trying to keep his back to the clothesline. I felt like I was in a poorly written sit-com dancing around keeping us positioned so the clothes were out of his line of sight.

Thats all I’ve got right now,

Clara

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Clara, that’s funny I can see you trying to get his eyes away from the laundry line. “Hey my eyes are over here” it must be nice to have your lady time up at the cabin. Thank you , HUGS Katey

Anonymous

Many years ago when my wife was accepting/encouraging, we had couple friends from out of town over for dinner.  My wife is a fabulous cook, and I was cleaning everything up. washing dishes, etc after dinner.  The husband said, “dang, you’d make a great wife!”  My wife looked at me and winked.  Loved that moment…

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie that’s a great story. Thank you for sharing. Big Hug – Katey

Things that go bump….in the day.

I wear a bra and forms most days to work. As a contractor lifting, moving and generally doing my job sometimes turns me into a contortionist. I normally but not always work alone and the few times that a form has ended up at my waist line inside my top has beeen no big deal. I was working with somebody and was lowering a heavy beam to the ground, I was concentrating on not hurting myself, didn’t feel the movement, and….kerplunk! On the floor right in front of me. He luckily was also distracted so didn’t notice as I quickly scooped it back up.

I have begun wearing a cami far more often, not only do they look and feel pretty, but offer a second line of defense.

Olivia

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Olivia, OMG!!!! Quick reaction and recovery. I think I may have kicked across the room. OMG, thank you for sharing. HUGS KATEY

Katey,

Hey, cheer up Katey! Nothing better than forgetting about nail color. For me, it is usually Revlon Red that I forget about… Last week, I was staying at a hotel. After work, nail polish was the first thing to go on. But, as I got halfway through, I realized I needed more coffee in my room for the next morning. I figured, I better go to the front desk before I did my other hand. Anyway, went to the front desk, painted nails hand in pocket… I asked for coffee pods, which she happily gave me. As she handed my the 2-3 pods, I dropped the, onto the counter. Quick reaction, painted nails hand came out of my pocket to catch them. Hotel front desk manager was quick to say, Nice color!!

OK, kinda cool…

Denise

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you for sharing, yes, once again it’s the nails that give us away. Well at least you got a complement out of it. Hugs Katey

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Ladies,
      Two years ago I was brought to the emergency room.after cat scan and MRI’s .. it was determined that my spinal cord was compressed and I needed surgery.. before surgery, I was transferred to ICU which meant a complete inspection from head to toe.
      Yup you guessed it .. my toenails were polished with a light pink…the two RN’s were very complementary lol and very discrete.. to this day I will have the highest respect for nurses and their “dedication” to their patients. Thank you for listening..
      Be well my friends and be Safe 😷…Leonara

Katey Doe
        Lady

Well I hope everything worked out for you. It’s always the painted nails. I hope you are doing much better. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Leonara
          Ambassador

Katey, I am doing much better, thank you for asking
          After surgery I loss strength in my arms and legs.
          I attended inpatient physical therapy for 9 weeks and continue using a cane for walking. My personal occupational therapy was, at first a struggle, to get my pantyhose and a dress on lol… I am so happy that the operation did not short circuit my feminine side… putting on pantyhose and a dress is now very easy… be well and stay safe 😷
          Hugs, Leonara

A couple of years ago I was unfortunate enough to break my leg. I was okay until I realized I would need a trip to the hospital. After waiting in the waiting room for a couple of hours it dawned on me, I had painted my toenails about 2 nights before with a very dark red with sparkles in it.

When I finally ushered into the ER and was moved up onto a bed I knew the socks had to come off and I was mortified. When they were pulled off there was not really any reaction for the first little bit of time and the DR really did not react at all. It wasn’t until later when one of the nurses complimented me on my toes that I had to say something, quickly I made up a story about how I let my kid paint my toes to help work on their fine motor skills. I only had one nurse who questioned this with a sly smile.

I was somewhat of an oddity in the hospital at the time because of the break certain rarely seen methods were used to set the break until I could have surgery to repair the damage, so I had at least a couple of nurses come in every day to see how this method was done so every day someone was looking at my toes. The funnier part was the nurse who mentioned the shaving of the leg the DR’s had done, Yeah…..the Doctor’s.

Cynthia

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Cynthia, sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident I hope the leg is fixed and good as new. The nail polish sounds awesome with the sparkles. It seems like us ladies always seem to get caught with our nails polished. Thank you for sharing, Hugs-Katey

I recently posted this in reply to another topic last week…

One time I went to my office Christmas holiday party and thought it would be great to wear bright red string bikini panties under my suit to privately celebrate the festive season. Upon arriving at the venue I was asked by the office manager if I could help her carry a heavy box of gifts from her car to inside. Sure! I did and when I got inside was instructed to place it on the floor by a large group of people. What is the saying…”lift heavy objects with your legs and not your back”? I proceeded to squat down with my knees to lay the heavy box on the ground and….RIP! I split the seam all the way up the back of my suit pants! I abruptly stood up and turned away from the group. They heard it and were laughing and poking fun. I then realized I had on my suit coat that mostly covered my backside when standing. So I finished the small talk and then backed away to find the event planner in the venue. I asked her if she had needle and thread but she did not. Soooo I then quick thinking I asked her if she had a stapler. She did. I took the stapler into the bathroom/locker room and went into a stall and took the pants off. I proceeded to staple the torn seam to make it through the rest of the evening. This was a very fancy country club and they had a very extravagant bathroom with wall to wall marble and dark wood lockers. With every staple it emitted a loud “CHA-KUNK” noise that echoed loudly off the marble walls. Gulp! I had to intermittently wait till the bathroom was empty to do each subsequent staple. It took me about 30 minutes to fix a 10 inch tear. My heart was racing the whole time. I finished up went back to the party and laughed at the jokes thrown at me. I proceeded to stand the rest of the evening as the staples hurt when sitting down and i did not want to risk tearing it again. That was a long night.

Katey Doe
        Lady

I did read that. What a great story and you had a quick reaction to remedy the situation. Thank you for posting again. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey..

I’ve posted this before, but a while ago, so you may have missed it….grace was shopping in  Marks and Spencers food hall on a weekend…and ended up in the checkout queue…..right behind her boss!!…she even offered to let me go first as I only had a few things…but I declined, she never even recognised me…..

The following Monday at work ( in drab of course), I mentioned I had seen her in the foodhall, but she was just leaving…..” You should have shouted” she said!!!!…….true story

Just goes to show…….stay calm and keep your nerve!!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Grace, that just reconfirming that Grace is a real lady and no one can tell otherwise. That is pretty funny telling her that you saw her at the store. Thank you Grace for sharing your story. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello ladies, thank you for taking the time to post a funny anecdote I needed that smile and you provided the humor for me. All you ladies are great. What a great support team everyone is. Love you all. I’m gonna reply to all of you but I just wanted to post this out there. Love ya!!

Anonymous

So I was shopping for a bra today, and the sales lady at Torrid, bless her heart, didn’t get that I was shopping for myself until I told her. We laughed at it, and she even let me try on the dress I had bought earlier (there were 3 left on clearance). Her reaction? She absolutely loved how I looked, even though I was wearing simple black tennis shoes.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Annaleigh, wonderful shopping story. Thank you for sharing. I also see your new here, me too, welcome to CDH. Hugs Katey

I have two stories.  One day, my friend who did my first makeover and holds CD parties in her home, decided she wanted to go visit the old governor’s mansion. It is about halfway between her home and mine.  They only do tours and tea occasionally (maybe one or two Wednesday afternoons a month).  After checking in with work about taking a half a day off, I decided to go (working from home in the morning).  So I was dressed in drab with jeans and a golf style shirt, with my long (mid back) hair (it was probably in a pony tail).  I took my daughter.  My friend took another woman and her, let’s call it her live in CD housekeeper (who was dressed properly for the occasion).  So it was 3 GG’s, 1 CD presenting as a woman, and me presenting as male.  When we went for the tea, our server (an elderly volunteer, not a professional waitress) twice said “I’ll be with you ladies shortly.”  A little flattering given that I wasn’t dressed or presenting as female, but she never admitted her mistake even when she came over.  Now the odd thing was that 4 days later my friend had an event where we ended up eating at the diner near her home.  There were quite a few CDs there (myself included).  Someone next to me asked the waitress for a something, and she said “I’ll be with you right after I get this gentleman, uh, lady her drink.”  I know there is safety in numbers, but it is also very easy to spot a CD when there are a whole bunch at a table.  I wasn’t embarrassed, and she corrected herself immediately.  But it occurred to me that in the span of 4 days, I was misgendered once when dressed as a male and once when dressed as a female.

The second story does involve nail polish, but it was intentional, not accidental.  After seeing something on youtube, I have occasionally painted my nails “candy corn” for Halloween.  (I have a picture of myself in a poodle skirt and candy corn nails in my private gallery.)  This one Halloween I had a dental appointment.  The hygienist and some others from the office came by to admire my nails.  When the dentist came in, he proceeded to tell me of a time when he dressed in a skirt for Halloween.  He started off by saying “I don’t know if you’ve ever worn a skirt, but …”  I didn’t say a word, but thinking to myself, plenty of times.  He complained about it being cold, talking with his wife as to “why do women wear these things” (I think he answered because you guys like it).  I was smiling the whole time. It was funny listening to him go on, from his perspective, knowing secretly that, yeah, I do it a lot and enjoy every minute of it.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Alison, two great stories. I would say I never had a guy talk about women’s clothing such as you did but I do listen intently when I hear ladies talk about clothing, hair, and nails. I’m trying to pick up some tips. Thank you for sharing, Hugs – Katey

Nail polish is gonna be the death of us all isn’t it?!

I recently went for my 1st pedi with my fiancé. I had taken my polish off beforehand but it was extremely hard to get off and I had struggled to get it all off (a beautiful lavender color with some super glittery top coat). As the guy doing my fiancés pedi painted her nails my girl doing my pedi says ” what color you want? I see there’s something on here “. I was mortified and just didn’t say anything. I would have loved to say blue glittery polish please but there was another guy sitting right next to my fiancé. Maybe one day.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Jessica, yes nail polish so fun to put on and terrifying when you forget you still have it on. Does your fiancé know? If so you should have went for it. Thank you for sharing. Hugs

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Cos I’m one of the “more senior”CDH members, I’ve hada lot more years where things went wrong, but looking back, they were funny at the time.

Here’s a few of them. Taken from a “missive” I wrote to my CD friends of yesteryear

Over so many decades of travelling and crossdressing, Caty had a number of experiences whereby either a fluke or mere good fortune saved her from many “em BRAcing”, (abb. “embarrassing”), moments.

Here a few of them

RED IN THE FACE, (AND THE RED CHANNEL AS WELL).

With only small value commercial samples in her luggage Caty was always careful not to antagonise the “nice Customs man” by not declaring them. Most times they just waved her through the “green” This worked everywhere except a certain North American airport, where on at least three occasions. all of  Caty’s luggage. complete with all her “finery”, was examined in minute detail. (Thank goodness in a private room!!).

With male clothes plus Caty’s and the “stuff”  needed for work, she regularly had well over 30kgs of luggage. This led to comments such as

“You have enough luggage there for two”. Yes,.. well,… quite so…

OR. “All that travel must be a real drag”

Well yes, you could say that.

OR A business contact comes to my hotel room, comments on the mirror with all the globes around it. “Hey, that would be great for putting make up on”

Unanswered question? Was he “one of us” or did he guess/know about me?….I “ended the association” very shortly afterwards, (business matter, not the mirror). Come to think of it, same city as the “Red Channel”, did he have a contact in Customs at the airport?? We will never know….

<u>BAGS OF TROUBLE</u>

The zip on my garment bag let go at an airport in Northern Europe. That was the compartment with all Caty’s “unmentionables”. (Including my forms and wigs….).Luckily “company policy” was to carry them all in plastic shopping bags. Cos all that could be seen was my garment bag and about six shopping bags merrily parading around the baggage carousel, in front of a plane load of people waiting for their bags.  

A VERY quick “ baggage collection” ensued and I was out of that airport quicker than a 747 on take off….

<u>FLASHING BLUE MOON” YOU CAUGHT ME DRIVING ALONE!!</u>

3/. Driving around Perth late one night dressed, imagining I’m Caty the “female rep” for my company. Up and down a couple of dark streets wasn’t smart, attracted the attention of “Perth’s finest”. Flashing lights, the works….Rule one when dressed. Dont drink alcohol;. Rule 2. Carry your drivers licence. 3/. Be polite to the nice constable. Nett result. “Think you should head back to your hotel now…… SIR…..”

Think film, “Just Like A Woman” Our hero/ine goes out on the town, gets pulled over by the cops, spends night in cells in his/her “finest”

Post Sept 11 2001, Caty’s “signed the (temporary) CD pledge”. Twice in 24 hours the Yanks went through my luggage with a fine tooth comb. (Why me, do I look like a terrorist)  Well at that stage Caty yes, cos you had not used make up for eons, your wardrobe was a shambles and your wigs were birds nests.

So to just be the “normal” (sic)… me on that trip was a blessing…. (I could add the words, “in disguise…). But no, that’s pushing the metaphor a bit too hard…

Transformation Shop, Manchester UK, late ’80’s. Overnight stay organised, so is Caty. So I’m wandering around the shop with my “spare wallet” with quite a few quid in it I might add. Put it down on the counter and get distracted for a few seconds. Another “punter” in the shop was far too quick for me, lost the lot… That took the edge off that stay as well…….Later years Transformation shot one of their early CD videos in the rooms above the shop. Brought back memories of my lost “currency of the British realm”.

On one trip to an Australian capital I arranged to go to a dressing service, which, OK, offered “other services”. Not that I “indulged” in same). So Caty is all dressed and made up and having a nice time with the lady “assistant”, when suddenly this “nutter with a knife” bursts into the room looking for money.

Now even in “male mode” I could not fight my way out of a wet paper bag, so I had no hope of ever doing much whilst in “Caty mode”. So I just sat there calmly and handed over my wallet and he took off like a scalded cat.. (

OK, that got most of the “bodily harm” problem out of the way. But if the police got there before I got out of the place, I would have ended up a/. as a star witness in an armed robbery case and b/. divorced.

So off comes the clothes and make up and back into male mode and then I’m out on a busy main road circa midnight, with no money and desperately searching for a cab.

If “fortune favours the brave” (aka damn fool for going to this establishment in the first place), it sure did that night. I did manage to get a cab and I did manage to convince reception at my hotel to let me back into my room to pay the cabbie.

But I think I hid under the bed covers for about an hour after I got back to my room. Helped calm me down a bit.

. MORE MASCARA, (if you don’t laugh you”ll cry) MESSERS

Early morning in a ladies recycle shop in Sydney. I’d written in advance and was welcomed by the owner. I’m in the changing room trying on a few dresses and she gets “invaded” by some “genuine” customers. Just as well I’d allowed PLENTY of time before I was due to do my first sales call for the day, cos they took what seemed liked at ETERNITY to leave the shop. Don’t remember if I bought anything, just leaving in a hell of a hurry.

I go to a very good East London dressing service with the objective of looking my best and then out to a trans friendly nightclub. I felt great and thought I looked the same. Before we left, the owner puts on a very long blonde wig, obviously her “disguise” for the night. Outside the club and on arrival, some passers by said “oh, look at that tranny”. My reaction?? They must be referring to “long blonde wig” beside me….

A long time Pommy tranny contact lines me up with his make up artist partner and off we head to the famous “Ron Storme’s” tranny nightclub in London. Again I’m looking and feeling great. Coffees at a late night caf afterwards at a tranny friendly place complete with Karoake. Two memories. “Christine” gets up and does (deep baritone?) Karoake to a song I still hear on the radio, but right now the title wont come to me. 2/. Another tranny joins us and tells me to improve my beard cover, cos its showing through my make up.

That deflated poor old Catherine Louise’s ego more than somewhat. With “compliments” like that it’s no wonder I “signed the pledge” for as long as I did. Tho I do recall a couple of “tranny admirers” eyeing me off that night. Did not know whether to be scared or flattered…

Early on in my CD travelling days I was befriended by a new North American client and utlimately invited to his home for dinner.

So I of course went to some trouble to buy a gift for my hosts, from memory I think it was a bottle of good Aussie wine. Trouble was, (HUGE “BBOOOOB” BBBOOOOO), I got my shopping bags a bit mixed up. Yes, the wine bottle was there but also in the bottom the bag was one of my first attempts to purchase some cheap foam falsies.

Somehow, we all got over this very “em BRA cing” moment and I kept in contact with this couple on many a trip afterwards.

FUNNY NOW, BUT NOT THEN!!!

Back in the mid 90’s Caty achieved a very long held ambition to stay overnight with Juliette at Sophie’s Dressing Service, then of Plymouth and one of the best of that ilk in the UK. Had a great time, (still got the photos to prove it).

Plan B after leaving there was to spend the day as Caty driving to my next accomodation down in Cornwall. About a four hour drive. Big Conundrum here. Whilst I was wanting the “world” to see what a great job Juliette had done turning me into Caty, I was equally scared witless that someone would “spring” me.

It was supposed to be a “tranny friendly B&B”. Instead it was a dump of a place run by a very scary character whom when I arrived greeted me in the driveway in the “full disaster”, “external” S&M gear. Black everything, boots, full cape, hat, the works. The “accomodation” walls were covered in all manner of S&M posters and prints.

Needless to say I found this very unnerving and having paid in advance, got out of there ASAP next morning and as the “normal me” hightailed it to a “normal” hotel.

SCARY FUNNY II

On another trip, location, a
      North American town. Local CD group cajoles me out for dinner dressed. I was petrified, but starvation was the only other option. But I survived the night OK. Next day I’m “out on the road” with one of the local reps and it gets to lunch and he pulls into the same town. I thought, “if he takes me into the same restaurant, I’m gone”. Luckily no. Got the photos from then too.  Really look like a man in a dress… But I improved as the years rolled by

SCARY FUNNY III

I made “penfriends”, (remember them?? “pre FB”, Facebook), with someone in a major northern capital city. So I went there for a dressing session one night. It all went well, until a/. this person became “tipsy” and b/. started making “untoward suggestions”.

So  I made a VERY quick change back to “me” and headed for my rental car. Opened the boot and this big “plus size” blighter promptly sat in it and refused to move…

I got him out… eventually and yes, that was another night of getting back to the safety of my hotel.

I distinctly remember sitting at my desk at work, planning the next O/S trip and the critical business dates I needed to be “there today, somewhere else tomorrow” BINGO!. This trip coincided with the The Tiffany Club of New England’s three day TG Convention at Provincetown out on Cape Cod. One of the best and longest running in the States.  “I CAN GO TO P’TOWN!!!”

Got there and by the time the resident make up artist had finished with me I looked and felt like a million bucks. (Blonde wig, black Liz Davenport pants suit, matching black dangly earrings, 4” black high heels, etc etc.) Half way through the first night, what I thought was serious health problem re-emerged. (Travel stress caused it). I panicked and got back to “me” in very short order and headed back to Boston like a scalded cat. So what should have been three days of crossdressing bliss just did not happen.
      <br style=”mso-special-character: line-break;” />
      <u>“ER INDOORS WILL GO SPARE” aka ex wife
      </u>

Just a couple relating to my ex “‘er indoors”. I once overheard her conversation with someone, (whom does not matter for this story), when she was talking about expensive ladies clothing.

“No one we know wears Schaparelli or Dior stockings”. Wrong dearest, they always were a weakness of mine… Sotto voce, of course…(Black, seamless, preferably with a nice tight corset and high heels, both black…,of course)

Cut to my time with my current and beloved partner. We once went to a live stage show where one of the main male characters spends most of the show in a dress. So when she said, “most guys at some stage have dressed as women, have you???”, I just about fell through the floor. Hated lying to her, but I had no choice.

Recently, Ms X,  responded thus to my question about the location within our residence of a steel tape measure.  Her reply, “it’s next to MY TRANNY (aka her small radio), in the laundry cupboard”.

Says I sotto voce, “Well how can that be dearest, when “she” is standing right next to you???”..

AAHHHH,……. if only it were so…….  OR

Before she leaves for her days away, (aka Caty Days, otherwise I’d have no chance), instead of asking me about my “proposed day’s activities” it’s “what have you got on today.”

“Well dearest, I’ve just had the zip fixed in my long evening dress, so I’d like to try that and after that perhaps, the lovely Fella Hamilton bronze three piece, jacket cami and skirt” (www.fellahamilton.com.au Bronze strappy sandals and jewellery to match.

Happy dressing

Caty.

<!– [if gte mso 9]><xml>
      <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
      <o:TargetScreenSize>800×600</o:TargetScreenSize>
      </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
      </xml><![endif]–><!– [if gte mso 9]><xml>
      <w:WordDocument>
      <w:View>Normal</w:View>
      <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
      <w:TrackMoves/>
      <w:TrackFormatting/>
      <w:PunctuationKerning/>
      <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
      <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
      <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
      <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
      <w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
      <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther>
      <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
      <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
      <w:Compatibility>
      <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
      <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
      <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
      <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
      <w:DontGrowAutofit/>
      <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
      <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
      <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
      <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
      </w:Compatibility>
      <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
      <m:mathPr>
      <m:mathFont m:val=”Cambria Math”/>
      <m:brkBin m:val=”before”/>
      <m:brkBinSub m:val=”--“/>
      <m:smallFrac m:val=”off”/>
      <m:dispDef/>
      <m:lMargin m:val=”0″/>
      <m:rMargin m:val=”0″/>
      <m:defJc m:val=”centerGroup”/>
      <m:wrapIndent m:val=”1440″/>
      <m:intLim m:val=”subSup”/>
      <m:naryLim m:val=”undOvr”/>
      </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
      </xml><![endif]–><!– [if gte mso 9]><xml>
      <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” DefUnhideWhenUsed=”false”
      DefSemiHidden=”false” DefQFormat=”false” DefPriority=”99″
      LatentStyleCount=”371″>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”0″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Normal”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9″ QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9″ SemiHidden=”true”
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 2″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 3″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 4″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 5″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 6″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 7″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 8″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 9″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” SemiHidden=”true” UnhideWhenUsed=”true”
      Name=”index 1″/>
      Name=”index 2″/>
      Name=”index 3″/>
      Name=”index 4″/>
      Name=”index 5″/>
      Name=”index 6″/>
      Name=”index 7″/>
      Name=”index 8″/>
      Name=”index 9″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39″ SemiHidden=”true”
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 1″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 2″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 3″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 4″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 5″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 6″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 7″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 8″/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”toc 9″/>
      Name=”Normal Indent”/>
      Name=”footnote text”/>
      Name=”annotation text”/>
      Name=”header”/>
      Name=”footer”/>
      Name=”index heading”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”35″ SemiHidden=”true”
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”caption”/>
      Name=”table of figures”/>
      Name=”envelope address”/>
      Name=”envelope return”/>
      Name=”footnote reference”/>
      Name=”annotation reference”/>
      Name=”line number”/>
      Name=”page number”/>
      Name=”endnote reference”/>
      Name=”endnote text”/>
      Name=”table of authorities”/>
      Name=”macro”/>
      Name=”toa heading”/>
      Name=”List”/>
      Name=”List Bullet”/>
      Name=”List Number”/>
      Name=”List 2″/>
      Name=”List 3″/>
      Name=”List 4″/>
      Name=”List 5″/>
      Name=”List Bullet 2″/>
      Name=”List Bullet 3″/>
      Name=”List Bullet 4″/>
      Name=”List Bullet 5″/>
      Name=”List Number 2″/>
      Name=”List Number 3″/>
      Name=”List Number 4″/>
      Name=”List Number 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”10″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Title”/>
      Name=”Closing”/>
      Name=”Signature”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”0″ SemiHidden=”true”
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”Default Paragraph Font”/>
      Name=”Body Text”/>
      Name=”Body Text Indent”/>
      Name=”List Continue”/>
      Name=”List Continue 2″/>
      Name=”List Continue 3″/>
      Name=”List Continue 4″/>
      Name=”List Continue 5″/>
      Name=”Message Header”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”11″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtitle”/>
      Name=”Salutation”/>
      Name=”Date”/>
      Name=”Body Text First Indent”/>
      Name=”Body Text First Indent 2″/>
      Name=”Note Heading”/>
      Name=”Body Text 2″/>
      Name=”Body Text 3″/>
      Name=”Body Text Indent 2″/>
      Name=”Body Text Indent 3″/>
      Name=”Block Text”/>
      Name=”Hyperlink”/>
      Name=”FollowedHyperlink”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”22″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Strong”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”20″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Emphasis”/>
      Name=”Document Map”/>
      Name=”Plain Text”/>
      Name=”E-mail Signature”/>
      Name=”HTML Top of Form”/>
      Name=”HTML Bottom of Form”/>
      Name=”Normal (Web)”/>
      Name=”HTML Acronym”/>
      Name=”HTML Address”/>
      Name=”HTML Cite”/>
      Name=”HTML Code”/>
      Name=”HTML Definition”/>
      Name=”HTML Keyboard”/>
      Name=”HTML Preformatted”/>
      Name=”HTML Sample”/>
      Name=”HTML Typewriter”/>
      Name=”HTML Variable”/>
      Name=”Normal Table”/>
      Name=”annotation subject”/>
      Name=”No List”/>
      Name=”Outline List 1″/>
      Name=”Outline List 2″/>
      Name=”Outline List 3″/>
      Name=”Table Simple 1″/>
      Name=”Table Simple 2″/>
      Name=”Table Simple 3″/>
      Name=”Table Classic 1″/>
      Name=”Table Classic 2″/>
      Name=”Table Classic 3″/>
      Name=”Table Classic 4″/>
      Name=”Table Colorful 1″/>
      Name=”Table Colorful 2″/>
      Name=”Table Colorful 3″/>
      Name=”Table Columns 1″/>
      Name=”Table Columns 2″/>
      Name=”Table Columns 3″/>
      Name=”Table Columns 4″/>
      Name=”Table Columns 5″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 1″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 2″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 3″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 4″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 5″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 6″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 7″/>
      Name=”Table Grid 8″/>
      Name=”Table List 1″/>
      Name=”Table List 2″/>
      Name=”Table List 3″/>
      Name=”Table List 4″/>
      Name=”Table List 5″/>
      Name=”Table List 6″/>
      Name=”Table List 7″/>
      Name=”Table List 8″/>
      Name=”Table 3D effects 1″/>
      Name=”Table 3D effects 2″/>
      Name=”Table 3D effects 3″/>
      Name=”Table Contemporary”/>
      Name=”Table Elegant”/>
      Name=”Table Professional”/>
      Name=”Table Subtle 1″/>
      Name=”Table Subtle 2″/>
      Name=”Table Web 1″/>
      Name=”Table Web 2″/>
      Name=”Table Web 3″/>
      Name=”Balloon Text”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39″ Name=”Table Grid”/>
      Name=”Table Theme”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” SemiHidden=”true” Name=”Placeholder Text”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”1″ QFormat=”true” Name=”No Spacing”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” SemiHidden=”true” Name=”Revision”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”34″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”List Paragraph”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”29″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Quote”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”30″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”Intense Quote”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60″ Name=”Light Shading Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61″ Name=”Light List Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62″ Name=”Light Grid Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63″ Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64″ Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65″ Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66″ Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67″ Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68″ Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69″ Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70″ Name=”Dark List Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71″ Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72″ Name=”Colorful List Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73″ Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”19″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”Subtle Emphasis”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”21″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”Intense Emphasis”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”31″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”Subtle Reference”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”32″ QFormat=”true”
      Name=”Intense Reference”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”33″ QFormat=”true” Name=”Book Title”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”37″ SemiHidden=”true”
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” Name=”Bibliography”/>
      UnhideWhenUsed=”true” QFormat=”true” Name=”TOC Heading”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”41″ Name=”Plain Table 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”42″ Name=”Plain Table 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”43″ Name=”Plain Table 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”44″ Name=”Plain Table 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”45″ Name=”Plain Table 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”40″ Name=”Grid Table Light”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”46″ Name=”Grid Table 1 Light”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”51″ Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”52″ Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”46″
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”51″
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”52″
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”Grid Table 2 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”Grid Table 3 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”Grid Table 4 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6″/>
      Name=”Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”46″ Name=”List Table 1 Light”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”51″ Name=”List Table 6 Colorful”/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”52″ Name=”List Table 7 Colorful”/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 1″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 1″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1″/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 2″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 2″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2″/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 3″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 3″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3″/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 4″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 4″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4″/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 5″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 5″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5″/>
      Name=”List Table 1 Light Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”47″ Name=”List Table 2 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”48″ Name=”List Table 3 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”49″ Name=”List Table 4 Accent 6″/>
      <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”50″ Name=”List Table 5 Dark Accent 6″/>
      Name=”List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6″/>
      Name=”List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6″/>
      </w:LatentStyles>
      </xml><![endif]–><!– [if !mso]><object classid=”clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D” id=ieooui></object>
      <style>
      st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
      </style>
      <![endif]–><!– [if gte mso 10]>
      <style>
      /* Style Definitions */
      table.MsoNormalTable
      {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
      mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
      mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
      mso-style-noshow:yes;
      mso-style-priority:99;
      mso-style-parent:””;
      mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
      mso-para-margin:0cm;
      mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
      font-size:10.0pt;
      font-family:”Times New Roman”,serif;}
      </style>
      <![endif]–>

Hippie
        Lady

I never thought of us being senior members on here, but we been here for sometime though.

Hippie

[postquote quote=452579]
      She knows. She painted them when we got home. I love having my toes painted.

Katey Doe
        Lady

OMG!! so do I!! Thanks again. Hugs Katey

This afternoon I had something funny happen to me.  My daughter, who lives with me and has seen me dressed many times, works in the copy center of an office store.  She texted me this morning that her allergies were bothering her, and wanted to know if I could bring her allergy medicines to the store.  I told her I would be able to do it just a little later in the day.  She said that was fine.

I have been taking advantage of working from home by being dressed almost every day for a year, so I was dressed today as well.  I put her medicine in a plastic bag, grabbed my purse and coat, and headed down to the store.  Today is a sunny day without a cloud in the sky.  I figured I’d just be in and out so I left my sunglasses on.  I was also wearing a pink mask with sequins.

I got into the store and went to the copy center.  She was doing something for another customer, but turned and saw someone (me) waiting.  There is a sign on the desk that their machines are down, but the self service machines are working.  So from the back of the area, walking towards me, she asked “Are you picking up?”  I held out the bag and said, “No, dropping off.”  It was then that she had the “aha” moment and realized who I was.  You’ve heard the expression “You could fool your own mother.”  Well, I just managed to fool my own daughter!

Hippie
      Lady

Well I was going to tell you the story of me wearing a black dress I wore for Y2K New Years Party at a bar. But I already told that story and it’s from a long time ago.

So I decided to tell you a new story. How my 2nd wife ex-laws, their sons and their grandkids saw me dressed. Now she may have divorced their son, but they are still family to her and now me. Well needed less to say I thought everyone in her side of the family knew about me CDing. Well guess who didn’t know, well they do now.

Now keep in mind, that you all know my wife Venus on here and I been open to her from the start. Also I have been open about my CDing since the late 1990s to early 2000s. It took a few years to get there.

Its about to be opening day for Gun Deer Hunt season for 2020. Yeah, this is really new.

I did not know they were coming over to site in their guns the weekend before deer hunting.

Well I was being lazy that day and stayed in my long high leg slit satin nightgown. I was going to enjoy a lazyday and lounge around that day.

I was drinking my coffee and they just walked in. They are family and don’t knock and there I was in my nightgown and robe.

I acted like everything was normal, because I thought they knew (even after all this time we have been together) They were in total shock and asked Venus what the hell wrong with me.

They must have thought I flipped my lid or something. Because I got the strangest looks from the in-laws.

I broke the ice and said this. “Well if you’re going to keep staring. I will give each of you. Your own nightgowns.”

Right after I said that. The house filled with laughter and smiles. Then me and Venus told them.

The funny this is. Is that they never knew. Maybe me dressing androgynous was not that obvious to them. Who knows, well they know now, for sure.

Hippie

Steffy
      Lady

About a year ago, maybe a little more, I went with my good friend and life coach to a MAC counter to get a makeover (pre-COVID).  It was a Tuesday evening, and therefore the mall was pretty dead.  This enabled a great opportunity for a makeover with lots of time and attention to the makeup application, explanation, etc.  I was dressed as a girl, passable, but not great.  Anyways, my friend did the talking initially and told the MUA that her guy friend wanted to learn more about looking the part of a girl, etc.  Anyways, I was shy but the MUA was WONDERFUL…seriously, she was so awesome and fun – one of the best experiences ever!

So now the funny part.  We got all friendly with each other at the end and I had picked out several things to purchase that she had used on me for the makeover.  I had a new wallet that I wasn’t really used to manipulating, so when she rang me up and I pulled my wallet out, I turned into the biggest Klutz ever!  I was fumbling all over the place getting my wallet open, getting the money out, holding the wallet, holding my purse, all the things – and even dropped my wallet at one point.  We all had a good laugh at my inability to woman in the moment.  The MUA artist laughed and said “don’t worry girl, if I had to use a guy’s wallet, I’d be all confused and clumsy too!”  To which we all laughed.  Finally, I got it together, paid and repeated everything again when she gave me my change.  It was so much fun, I felt very embarrassed and was flushed red when it was happening, but a very fond memory as I look back on the situation.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Steffy, what a great story. I could actually see you there at the counter fumbling with your wallet. Thank you for sharing your story. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

My wife had set me an appointment for an MRI. I had forgotten about all about it. I’m at work my wife reminds me. So I get to the appointment and they give me a smock That I have to wear. As I’m changing it occurs to me that I’m wearing a pair of camo colored hipster panties. Oh well I will have a gown on and it wont be an issue, so I put it on and go out. I’m standing there in MRI room with the tech and she drops her pen. Without thinking I bend down to pick it up and the gown slides completely off of me. Now, I’m standing in this room in only my panties. The tech looks at me and turns bright red and says Ill turn around while you get your self together. After I got the gown back on she explained to me what I needed to do. We did the MRI, she said nothing and nor did I.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Cindy,

Well that’s a normal reaction for anyone I would have done the same thing. Medical people are professionals I never had a un professional medical person. They don’t get enough credit. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey I was at work pre pandemic  and was in the canteen at lunch time, I was listening to some colleagues boasting about their training and qualifications they had just achieved. they were just trying to out do each other. Any way my boss said to them they did brilliant, I said yes you have, but do either of you have a degree in hydro ceramics like me. They just sniggered and left, my boss turned to me and asked whats hydro ceramics, to which I replied – Washing Up.

Katey Doe
        Lady

😂😂😂😂 thank you for sharing Sarah.

Hugs Katey

When I was a teenager I was staying at my Aunt’s house for the weekend. I stayed in her daughters room as she was away at college. I went through her drawers and found a lovely red nightgown. I decided to wear it to bed. The next morning she came in to wake me up. She then asked me why I was wearing it. I told her red was my favorite color. She laughed hysterically. I was so embarrassed I think my face got as red as the nighty.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Stephanie,

OMG how embarrassing that milestone have been. Great story thank you for the laughter Hugs Katey

Anonymous

What did she say? And did you sleep in the Red Nighty the rest of the time there?

She said it was fine. I could have worn that nighty again but I was scared

Teri Ray
      Lady

Its not easy being in the military and enjoying this lifestyle. Glad you got through it safe.

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Lisa, of course I would not let them keep my nail polish either. I would have done the same and retrieved my polish. Hugs Katey

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?