- October 3, 2020 at 5:10 pm #390081Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I had a wonderful new experience today as I was driving home and felt my breast jiggling for the first time.
I actually made a few trips just to make sure that’s what I felt.
Can any of you ladies share similar pleasant surprises you’ve had??
- October 14, 2020 at 10:16 pm #394813Squeak BambiParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I forgot the name question. Squeak Bambi was a spur of the moment when I joined. My birth certificate says John Marvin. And I’m proud of who I am. I’m a guy in a dress, and nobody makes a big deal. Nice, huh?
- October 14, 2020 at 10:10 pm #394811Squeak BambiParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
First, the real breasts seemed to sneak up on me. One day, there they were. Yes, I’ve been using lotion and massage.
I’m a full time cross dresser. I’m not really trying to be a girl. I just love the variety and beauty of women’s fashion. Besides, today’s woman can wear anything and nobody calls her a cross dresser. Now, its my turn!
- October 16, 2020 at 12:34 pm #395403Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I wish mine would just suddenly appear. Poof like magic. But I bet I’m not the only one. I Love your I’m here, it is what it is, deal with it attitude. And I agree that if women can dress like men and not be considered cross dressing then why can’t we do the same. It seems like a wonderful perspective.
- October 14, 2020 at 9:25 pm #394801Squeak BambiParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Many of us dream of having real breasts, but settle for artificial forms. I’m a small person, so I realized I was happiest with B cup silicon inserts. Then, a change in medication had one of those side affects. I am now the proud owner of A cup breasts. It is so nice to be real, even if they are smaller than desired. Suddenly, a bra stays put and you can feel yourself filling the cups. Clothing fits and looks better.
So, putting on a bra every morning is a real experience.
- October 14, 2020 at 9:49 pm #394804ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Hi! I’m a little confused wit your name dear. Do I call you squeak, Bambi, or both?
Any way. OMG Yes!!!! I was so excited to feel my first real jiggle!!!!
Now I can’t stop feeling myself up checking up on them.
Mine also started off as a happy accidental side effect of one of the meds I take but I’m also trying to help them along. and so fat it’s working.
Bonus. I’ll be upping that med as I’ve been retaining water so my doctor discussed increasing it.
I think maybe it’s probably past time to discuss my lifestyle with my physician and see what else can be done.
But back to your boobs. Sorry. I didn’t mean to make this all about me, me, me.
How long was it between when you first noticed a change and reaching an A cup. Also do you dress full time? CD or Trans? There are so many questions I’d love to ask but I’m really trying not to be a pest. So sorry for that.
I’m also really very happy for you. I’ve been fantasizing about having breasts for the longest time but I’ve always been to ???? to do anything about it.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:28 pm #394317Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 144Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
- October 13, 2020 at 6:25 pm #394292Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 469Has thanked: 2945 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
- October 14, 2020 at 8:59 pm #394800ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Ooohhh! (Me whining a little)
I know what you mean. I’m becoming irritated with how abusive my work is. I’ll be waiting too. Will you be posting Picks?? We’d love to see them if you do!!
- October 11, 2020 at 9:54 pm #393314Mary JaneParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
I paid $2 each for some jeans. Sadly one was wrongly sized.
I also picked up a denim skirt for $2. At the same thrift shop.
Its my working skirt around the farm. It know has paint stains on it. Very comfy. And the pockets make it very useful.
- October 13, 2020 at 2:49 pm #394195
- October 11, 2020 at 8:21 pm #393289Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 469Has thanked: 2945 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
- October 13, 2020 at 2:53 pm #394201
- October 10, 2020 at 6:33 pm #392907Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
Recently on a trip to Roanoke to spend some time with a guy from a dating site, an older man walking around outside the apartment passed by me and said something like “well, you look very nice tonight.” I probably blushed and definitely smiled, and managed to blurt out a quick “awww, thank you!” before walking past.
I think this was literally the first time I’ve had a stranger compliment me in passing while I was out dressed up… though to be fair, I don’t go out dressed up in places (or at times) where there are other people around very often.
- October 11, 2020 at 7:38 pm #393270
- October 10, 2020 at 11:01 am #392756Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I saw a dress at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.
I liked the material and size but wasn’t sure of the print.
But for $9.99 I thought why not and I bought it.
I wore it the other day to the mall and a lady approached me and said she loved the dress and where did I get it.
Made my day.
- October 10, 2020 at 2:08 pm #392834ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Hello Caroline. I’d like to begin by saying welcome to CDH. I see your a new member. I hope your loving it here.
What a bargain. Only $9.99! I used to love good will and Salvation Army. But it was difficult to find my size. I’s so awesome you found something you like so much and better when someone else admires it. Maybe soon you’ll let us all see you in it.
- October 10, 2020 at 8:43 am #392698ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I’d just like to say here briefly,
To all you wonderful ladies who leave replies and thanks.
I will be responding to each of you as I feel that it’s only right to do so.
But I do not have an abundance of free time so I ask for a little patience in doing so.
You are all so wonderful for sharing your experiences and I am grateful for the responses.
Love you all.
- October 8, 2020 at 3:23 pm #392110Lady MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- October 8, 2020 at 1:15 pm #392091melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 94Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
Jiggling breasts, or jiggling forms?
- October 9, 2020 at 6:08 pm #392513
- October 8, 2020 at 12:59 pm #392088Celeste JoParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
It’s not recent but one of the biggest surprises was that after dressing became a regular part of my life I was no longer embarrassed of my body while in the locker room. I definitely wasn’t expecting that as a side affect but it was real. The only reason I can come up with is once I and my wife were comfortable with my fem interests I was no longer self conscious of how my male body looked.
- October 10, 2020 at 7:59 am #392670ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
That’s very interesting Celeste. I’m extremely happy for you. Being comfortable in your own skin is taken for granted by many people regardless of their gender, etc.. I am curious however if you’ve been doing any body conditioning with your dressing or if just your self confidence improved.
- October 15, 2020 at 9:12 am #394998Celeste JoParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
Since that time I’ve lost 40lbs, but the self confidence definitely came first, it was like a light switch after buying my first fem clothes.
- October 16, 2020 at 12:49 pm #395405ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Well that makes perfect sense. It takes a lot of courage to break from what we have perceived for so long as what is acceptable and normal. We as men know exactly what other males will say behind our backs about us.
And congratulations on the weight loss. That too can be a difficult battle for so many people.
- October 7, 2020 at 10:03 pm #391758Abby MParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I am fairly new to dressing and I feel that I was pleasantly surprised trying on a wig. I feel that trying it on I was expecting to think that this isn’t for me and to be mildly disgusted with it. However, I felt good about it and admired myself in the mirror. I feel that while I enjoyed my childhood, seeing action movies from the 80s and 90s instilled in a hyper version of masculinity. I feel that it was very toxic to me. I feel that even when I played videogames, I always had to play as a man. After beating all the options as a man, I was like guess I’ll play as a woman. The differences in options surprised me. I feel little things like that helped to change my mind about myself and come to accept that side. I feel like the more I will attempt to cross dress, I will keep expecting to hate myself and recoil at what I am doing, but I know that like looking in the mirror I will actually see the real me for the first time.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:22 pm #392071ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Hello Abby Dear First I’d love to say welcome to the wonderful world of CD. I wish you many wonderful experiences.
I fully understand what you mean about the toxic push for hyper masculinity. Especially from the 80’s 90’s era.
The 80’s was a difficult time for me and I myself first began openly expressing and finding myself in the early 90’s. Which was less difficult but still not a welcoming society where I’m at. But this is not about me. It’s about all of us and joining with our sisters in friendship and support.
Congratulations on stepping forward and finding yourself.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:28 pm #392074Abby MParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Thank you your words are very kind. While I still love those types of action films from that time, I still feel like they had an unintended detrimental effect on me. I feel that now it is a more accepting time period, so I can’t begin to feel what you went through then. Hopefully one day I can be like you and others on this site that have finally become comfortable with who they are. You are all an inspiration.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:36 pm #392080ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Your welcome dear but you give me too much credit. I’m one of the ones who’s perpetually on the verge of being comfortable with my feminine self yet admiring those who are.
The anonymity of the internet just make’s me seem brave. Inside I’m often terrified.
But that’s part of the wonderful human experience too. Isn’t it.
- October 8, 2020 at 10:58 pm #392177Abby MParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Well, at the risk of kind of sounding like a dick, it is reassuring to know that you feel terrified at times still. However, true courage is feeling terrified and going ahead and getting things done anyway. I think you are selling yourself short.
- October 10, 2020 at 8:36 am #392696ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Abby dear you don’t sound like one at all. It’s normal to want to know that your own emotions are not abnormal or unjustified. That others are just like you. I don’t see your comment as anything but relief and self confirmation. It’s so easy to set impossible standards for ourselves and I simply want to dispel any notion that I am occasionally anything but a terrified little girl or woman inside struggling to get out and experience life.
We are all social animals regardless of how we live our lives and will always seek the support of others like ourselves.
I don’t try to hold anyone to any standards save a few basics which generally all break down to. Don’t hurt other people. Sometimes that one is difficult enough.
Which reminds me I need to get back into saying. Just be the best version of you, that you can be.
- October 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm #392883
- October 13, 2020 at 2:56 pm #394206
- October 7, 2020 at 8:03 am #391427Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 638 times
We were visiting a clothing optional hot spring and I was changing in the parking area for the short walk into the forest. There were several other groups getting ready also. I was strapping on my sandals and only in my panties when a couple of teens began staring at me bug-eyed. I just smiled and went about my task of getting ready when I heard one say: “Quit staring, it’s not polite.”
Later I wondered if they were staring because of the panties, or because of my bare breasts. Either way I took it as a compliment.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:29 pm #392075ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
It wasn’t me! I SWEAR!!!
Nice to know you can turn a head now and then. Hope your still getting all the attention you desire. Your a lot braver than I am that’s for sure.
- October 7, 2020 at 6:08 am #391362Jamie TaalParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 65Has thanked: 342 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
- October 8, 2020 at 12:42 pm #392085ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Just do it gurl! I’m sure they look better on you than some lonely hanger.
Good will shopping. Sounds like another adventure /story or topic Hmm?
- October 6, 2020 at 10:21 pm #391285KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
A couple of things have happened recently (as in the last week) that have furthered my dressing adventure, and definitely has been a pleasant surprise. My wife has started to really understand how much dressing means to me and although she’s not fully onboard about everything, I have had two significant additions to my wardrobe.
I mentioned somewhere else that I got my first female full-length wig last weekend. Well it was a complete surprise from my wife as she’s always been against me having really feminine accessories like this. My natural hair goes down to just above my shoulders anyway so it’s not been a big issue in the past, but when she presented it to me I was just so ecstatic. She told me later that night that she knew it must have meant the world to me as I hugged her so tightly and with such passion when she showed it to me.
The second addition happened the very next day when we needed to make a shopping trip to pick up a gift for an upcoming birthday. She has always had a very hard rule on me not having female shoes. Although I have mentioned it a few times in the past, this has always been a hard limit, end of conversation topic for her.
So after our main shopping had been done we find ourselves in the shoe department of the clothing outlet as she is looking for a pair of heels she can wear in her office job. She finds a nice cream open-toed pair and asks me if there are any others that look nice. I’m kinda only half-looking, but point out some black heels in her size. She looks at them and says they are pretty but that they are the wrong size. I don’t really have much time to process what she just said as she places her cream heels in the shopping basket and hands it to me. She then tells me that she’s gonna be at the jewelry section and that if a pair of shoes ‘2 sizes bigger then hers’ ends up also in the basket, she can’t do anything about it as she wasn’t there to see it.
My jaw has dropped now as she walks off. But right now I feel very awkward being on my own looking at women’s heels in the shopping center. I am quickly scanning through each row of the heels that I like the look of until I find one in my size placing them into the basket with speed before leaving to find her again.
As we go to pay for our shopping, I can see her trying to stop herself giggling, and when we start walking away from the store she remarks ‘Pretty confident for your first pair.’ I am a little confused what she means until I finally get a good look at the shoes and it kinda registers for the first time that I’ve chosen a much higher heel then the cream pair next to them (5″ when I checked back at home.) I’m kinda blushing at this point as she is laughing, telling me that the only pair she has that high are her wedding shoes.
I’ve kinda been on cloud nine since these two things happened in the space of two days. I love my wife, and I’m so grateful that she understands how much this all means to me even if it’s not always quite to her taste.
- October 10, 2020 at 9:11 am #392712ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I know I replied to you but I can not find it. So here it goes again.
That sounds like a wonderful couple of days. It also sounds as if your wife is warming up to your cross dressing. For many of us we take what we can get. My own wife of 16 years still hasn’t seen me fully dressed. She’s ok with me being a crossdresser and occasionally buys me essentials but doesn’t want to see me in a dress etc..
I’m glad for you that maybe your wife is open to a fuller picture of you en’femme.
- October 10, 2020 at 8:08 pm #392920KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
In regards to her seeing me dressed, when I took my last pictures dressed up, she asked to see some of them for the first time ever. I was a little reluctant to show her, so I just chose a couple of pictures that I thought she might react a little better to (she absolutely hates chokers and the colour pink so I had to be careful not to show her anything with either in.)
Overall, she said I looked pretty, but I could also sense some confusion in her as she saw the select pictures. I don’t think she was fully at ease seeing me dressed up and I also felt that if I had shown her more then just a few pics, it would have been too much for her.
Of course I would love to share fully this side with her, but not if it’s going to make her uncomfortable or start to regret ever allowing me to add previously forbidden items to my collection in the first place. I am very grateful that she is reaching out, but she still holds all the cards and I know she is still skeptical about my dressing lifestyle.
I’m just happy for little victories, especially when they’ve come out of the blue 🙂
- October 11, 2020 at 7:58 pm #393275ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I’m so happy that she’s taking more of an interest in this side of you. Just remember she may also be re examining her own role and evaluating her sexuality too. This occasionally tends to confuse our partners and may make them question what it means for them to be accepting, supportive etc.. Be patient and evaluate how important your relationship with her is and your relationship with the other side of yourself.
But remember that Krissi will always be a part of you. You can’t change who you are only how you express yourself.
Sending hugs and best wishes.
- October 6, 2020 at 6:18 pm #391213Stevie GirlParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I went last week(10-2-20) to a local park (in Grand Traverse area Mi) and was wearing a very short black skirt, tan stockings, red stilleto heels and see thru panties. Underneath my red top with I was wearing a 36D bra that seemed to compliment my look. The 78 degree temperature was perfect for a stroll. a lady in her 40’s complimented me on my red stilletos and stockings. She brushed a light touch on my leg that was nearest to her as we sat on a bench. Later she mentioned that she hope to see each other again and parted, it was so nice meet some one who was so accepting. Maybe if we meet again she will be dressed in a similar attire. Stevie
- October 10, 2020 at 9:21 am #392717ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Wow Stevie. I certainly hope for you that the two of you meet up again!!!
There just isn’t much else to say about that except, Go For It Gurl!!!
- October 6, 2020 at 4:28 pm #391191Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 432 times
I was driving home from my vacation dressed en femme and I saw a Texas Roadhouse restaurant at a exit. Being hungry I stopped and parked my car then walked to the front entrance and opened the door. There were dozens of people waiting to be seated. I thought about leaving and going somewhere else, but I was already there and I was hungry. I walked up to the desk and asked how long the wait was? She said without even looking at me ,How many in your party? Just one I told her and she looked at me and said Do you mind sitting in the lounge and I told her, No not at all. She took me into the lounge and seated me at a small booth. A waitress came by and handed me a menu. She smiled at me and asked me if I knew what I was going to order? I looked at the menu briefly and told her what I wanted. She said, thank you ma’am to me and turned around and went to get my order in. That was twice in less than ten minutes I had passed as a female. It was the cherry on top of my vacation. I’ll always remember how feminine they made me feel
- October 10, 2020 at 9:35 am #392733ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Mmm. I love Texas roadhouse. Now I’m hungry. See what you did Gurl? Now half of us are ordering deliveries or stalking the refrigerator.
It’s awesome to hear when one of us Gurls has a wonderful experience like this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
- October 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm #391172Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 412Has thanked: 1152 timesBeen thanked: 1977 times
I’m sure I told this story before, but I love repeating the lovely moments!
It was a warm summer day, and I was on holiday with my family. I had played with the 2 youngest children all morning, while my wife and eldest entertained themselves, and unfortunately felt a bit ratty.
My wife sensed this, and said that she would take all the children out for the afternoon, and I could go exploring.
Well, I’d hidden a summer dress, wig, and ladies trainers in the bottom of my case, so naturally, I jumped into them the second she drove off.
I then decided to visit a local beach. I drove for about 10 minutes and parked in a delightful forest car park, a mile or so from the beach, and walked down the picturesque Devon lane, no makeup, but enjoying every swish of my summer dress against my bare legs, and the long hair of my wig gently blowing across my face every now and again.
I was in heaven!
When I reached the beach, there was a ramp from the road down to the shingled shore.
I stood a while, gazing at the beautiful scenery, the multicoloured cliffs, the peculiar honeycombed rock formations on the beach, the wooded cliff tops and the calm turquoise sea, breathing in the salted sea air, and feeling blessed to be alive.
I felt ecstatic, and, smiling, I headed down the ramp.
It was at that point I encountered the first other human that I’d seen on that walk – a lady dog walker, with 4 dogs. Possibly a few years older than me, she had dark hair, and the weather-kissed look of those who live by the sea.
She stopped, and looked at me. I was slightly worried that she might feel threatened by a man in a dress, or offended, or any number of negative things, but felt Laura so strongly, and so full of love and the beauty of the place, that I smiled, and said “Hello, what a beautiful place!”
She paused slightly and said, to my delight and total surprise, “You look beautiful!”
It was a magical moment for me and I was not ratty for the rest of the holiday, just really glad to be there, with my family!
- October 6, 2020 at 10:15 am #391045Jessica WildeParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 110Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 800 times
So I have not officially come out to my fiancé yet although she does know that I wear panties daily ( I hate men’s underwear) and I also come home from work and put leggings on which I wear as loungewear.
So my fiancé and I had gone shopping over the weekend for some household items that we needed and as we often do we browsed through the clothing sections looking for good deals and on this particular day one store we were in was having a huge clothing sale with some spectacular deals. She needed some tops for work so we began our search. She likes for me to clothing shop with her because she says I find the cutest stuff and the best deals ( I don’t have the heart to tell her it’s because I go into girl mode and I’m getting my shopping fix lol).
After finding some cute tops and jeans for her we stumbled upon these tops made of that luxurious feeling legging material that both she and myself love. She bought one of them along with the rest of the items we had found. We loaded up our wares and off to the house.
When we got home we unloaded the bags to revel in our bargains we had found and while doing so I stuck my arm in that shirt made of the legging material and oh how soft it was. At that moment she said to me “I’m really surprised you didn’t buy one for yourself “. I was dumbfounded for a second and had no reply. I couldn’t believe what she had just said. I told her I didn’t think she would have gone for that and she said ” well you like that material so much and you already have the leggings so what’s it gonna hurt”. I was elated at this point so I asked if I could go back and get myself one. She said yes but no leapord print ( guess she saw me eyeballing that one in the store lol). The next day I had to return one item that didn’t fit her very well and she told me to use that money for one of the shirts .
For her to do this for me was major. I believe she has an idea of how much I like womens clothing but for her to let me buy a women’s shirt to go with my leggings made feel wonderful.
BTW I ended up with 2 of those shirts. One tank top and one tiger print 3/4 sleeve scoop neck number. The tiger print was an accident. I thought it was tie dye but…….. at least it wasn’t leapord print lol
- October 10, 2020 at 10:05 am #392741ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I Think she knows Jessica. Or at least she has an idea. Maybe she’s just as timid at approaching the subject as you are. Maybe she’s ok with it or maybe she’s not. It’s better to find out early on because you don’t want to feel like your hiding yourself for the rest of your relationship. It won’t build any trust between you guys either.
By the sound of it she seems accepting so far. My best wishes for the both of you.
- October 6, 2020 at 8:34 am #391023DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
I’m not familiar with the 80 / 20 rule. But it’s always nice to learn something new.
20% of the effort gets you 80% of the way there.
It’s that last 20% (from 80% to 100%) is where it gets hard…
- October 6, 2020 at 2:38 am #390950Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1405Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 3365 times
Overall it was a life changing experience, like most of my dressing steps had been. From amazing fear to total bliss, euphoria and excitement all in a couple of hours. I can do without the fer but the excitement, thrill and rush is incredible. I can’t get it from anything else. Wish I could get rid of the fear though.
- October 10, 2020 at 10:26 am #392748ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I believe that like everything else, it’s the polar opposite of our desires that elicits the greatest elation when we achieve our objective.
Without fear, Could we find such delight in our successes? Are not our pursuits objectively to overcome those same fears many would rather avoid? If not then why dress when we could easily avoid the situation and stay in drab dreary man attire.
To eliminate fear would also eliminate the euphoria of overcoming it and negate nearly the entire spectrum of emotions related to the positive outcomes of taking risks.
FEAR is a primordial driving force. One we have long misunderstood. We need to address this.
- October 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm #390881Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
That I can still fit into my (profile picture) cream brush train ball gown.
I bought it to attend a CD ball in Sydney in 2014 and my weight has been increasing of late.. But YAY!!
Its still fits…. I’ve have to try a couple more “doubtfuls” soon..
- October 5, 2020 at 7:47 pm #390862udcdParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Yesterday, my wife and I went running errands. We have discussed that when we shop and end up in the women’s section, she is shopping for herself. (All good for me, we spoke for a while about that previously). While at Target, walking past the lingerie, she stops and browses. I casually stayed with the cart, while letting my eyes roam (who doesn’t?).. well she saw an end display of bralettes. Then she asked me what size I would wear, and put one in the cart! Totally unexpected, and totally amazing.
I guess she knew how much I was struggling lately with my own acceptance. This gesture really helped me.
- October 10, 2020 at 10:50 am #392753ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Your not alone sweetie. It’s nice to know you’ve found someone supportive and understands you. I can’t keep my eyes to myself when my wife and I shop in the ladies section either. Something that helped me was shopping on my own but I’d go a town or two over where I’m a lot less likely to run into anyone I know.
Who cares what strangers think. Right? I have also found some (a few) of those self hypnosis you tube videos helpful. Seems weird but they help calm me and adjust my frame of mind.
Nothing will convince you that your something your not but the mantras are a constant reminder of who I am inside and who I desire to be.
After all. it’s all about frame of mind. Right?
- October 5, 2020 at 6:05 pm #390841Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 170Has thanked: 1479 timesBeen thanked: 773 times
Today I was at my local Goodwill and bought a five dresses. When I got to the register the cashier who knows I CD said “these are for you right?” Yes they are. “Do you have any new pictures?” she ask.
Yes I do. So I showed her some of the new outfits that you have all seen. They are so proud of me at Goodwill and love it when I show off the photos. Someday I’ll go there en femme.
- October 5, 2020 at 8:20 am #390695DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
- October 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm #390832
- October 5, 2020 at 8:15 am #390692Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 367 times
Last night, getting ready for bed, i asked my wife if she’d put some IcyHot on my back after a long day of raking pine needles. She said yes so i pulled off my t-shirt and stood before her in just my vanity fair high cut panties and she didn’t bat an eye. I always expected she suspected but now i know she knows. So liberating!
- October 10, 2020 at 1:20 pm #392810ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Stepping out of the closet and receiving the acceptance of someone you love is very liberating. Even if it’s kind of bam there it is! But she may be wondering why you didn’t trust her before.
Madam Phoebe sees a conversation in your future. Trust her and she will trust you back. Lol.
You never know if you don’t ask sweetie. and you may want to consider cutting down a couple trees because pine needles are a pain and leaf blowers don’t work well on them.
- October 5, 2020 at 7:33 am #390669Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
Not recent…… but not long after I told her about my cross dressing, my surprised me with a birthday present of bra, panties and silky powder blue night gown….. I was euphoric.
- October 10, 2020 at 2:24 pm #392842ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I would be too. My wife buys me panties and things now and then and I’m always appreciative of her. even though she still doesn’t want to see me fully dressed. She understands and accepts who I am. We have such wonderful women in our lives.
- October 4, 2020 at 10:17 pm #390527Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 653Has thanked: 1200 timesBeen thanked: 2313 times
One very pleasant experience I had some time ago. I went to the mall on a Saturday afternoon to do some shopping and was dressed head to toe enfemme. I had spent a lot of time carefully working on my makeup, matching necklace and earrings, carefully brushed and sprayed my longest wig (shoulder length), shoes and belt matched perfectly, and I was feeling absolutely unbeatable.
The parking lots were nearly full but I did not care that day. Inside, the concourse was packed with people, including several marauding packs of teenage girls. But the amazing thing that happened, was nothing. No finger pointing, no smart aleck comments, and the teen girls left me alone. I was there two hours in all, and I think I was stepping a little lighter as I walked out to my car with all of my bags, and I think I wore that silly smile for the next two days.
- October 10, 2020 at 8:58 am #392701ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I think sometimes we all pray for nothing to happen. To simply pass by unnoticed in stealth mode and not be discovered as if there where some kind of prize for pointing us out or trying to shame us for being who we are.
I congratulate you on your courage and tenacity for just being you. I am truly grateful for your presence in whichever mall it is you choose to haunt.
May you forever find every feminine garment you desire in your size and on sale.
- October 4, 2020 at 4:29 pm #390457ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
- October 4, 2020 at 4:22 pm #390455ParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
It’s fine that it was a while ago. I really just love it when people share their experiences. I’ve never been skiing myself. It’s awesome when we pass and I’m glad it was a wonderful event for you. I hope you’ve had many more since then.
- October 4, 2020 at 6:18 am #390226Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 606Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1660 times
Actually yesterday I discovered that at least some of the long sun dresses that I love to wear on hot summer days look very cute when worn over a pretty long sleeve blouse so now I have more cute fall outfits.
- October 4, 2020 at 4:01 pm #390437
- October 4, 2020 at 6:18 am #390225Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1405Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 3365 times
Well, this is not recent, in fact it was my first time out dressed fully femme when I was 18. I got my own place and began buying all the femme clothes I had wanted so bad for so long. I would wear them everyday at home. I loved so much how I felt and looked in them. Then I decided I was going to go out fully dressed. The idea excited me to no end, but it took my courage a while to finally do it.
I stood on my stoop and decided this was going to be it. I grabbed my purse, shut the door and began walking to my car. My stiletto heels were clicking on the pavement. The sensation of walking in them was so wonderful. My silky pantyhose caressed my legs as I walked. The cool air under my dress was just euphoric. My long wavy hair was gently blowing in the breeze. I was ina total state of bliss, euphoria and pleasure, the likes of which I never experienced before. It’s like I was in a heavenly dream state. That all came to a quick end when in my euphoric state I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog.
I went to total fear and panic. I walked quickly towards the car being it was a lot closer than the house. I wanted to get in quick and hopefully not be recognized or be seen well. That all came to an end quick when I opened the car door and the interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, sexy stilettos heels and very short dress. I was in near total panic. I got in the car quickly. I was shaking, my heart was pounding. I had to wait several minutes before I could do anything. I was going to go back to the house but I decided to drive around. I stopped in a few carefully chosen places I felt were safe where I could be seen but not touched.
After a couple of hours I headed home. When I got out of the car, I didn’t even look around to see if anyone was nearby. In a way I was hoping someone would be so I could show off myself some more before I went in the house. It was a wonderful, scary and crazy experience. Overall I loved it. Euphoria and excitement I could never get from anything else.
- October 4, 2020 at 5:46 am #390223AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Okay, sorry. That wasn’t a recent episode, but I was so eager to share this story.
- October 4, 2020 at 5:40 am #390221AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Years ago I was climbing a mountain with my skis while wearing femme attire and breast forms. Early in the trip I cam across a couple who at struck up a conversation. The woman partner told her male companion “let’s not delay “her” journey”. I passed, I passed, I passed! It was a wonderful adventure and a fun ski descent off the mountain.
- October 4, 2020 at 5:02 am #390215Maya SolParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 23Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
- October 4, 2020 at 1:09 am #390176Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2998 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.