Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Today is Sunday May 14, Mother’s day, so everyone wish all mothers a happy Mother’s day.
      Today was also Confirmation Sunday at my small Catholic Church. Since I was sponsor for my 16 yo granddaughter, I was in the second pew at church this morning with her with only 6 confirmants this year we were near the center of attention (the 12 of us, confirmants and sponsors). We also had the Bishop from across the state leading the Mass today.
      Today I was dressed as much in my ‘male mode’ as I have gotten in the last couple of months.
      I wore black pants and black blazer and plaid top from Torrid ( pants and blazer look close to men’s suit) AND black tights and black flats from Target. My hair which is a little over 14 inches was pulled back in a pony tail. Almost 2 months ago had my nails painted in a sparkly purple, but ‘lost nails on 3 fingers on each hand, so only had nails colored on thumbs and one other nail on each hand, but still makes me smile when I get a little down to see my sparkly half inch thumb nails.
      Girls, NO NEGATIVE comments about the way I was dressed, in fact nice conversations with several people. I am partially out to a few at church and really seeing how far I can push this. I think with hair down, a little make up, and bra with forms might be a step to far. We will see.

. Cassie

Nancy
      Lady

Hi Cassie, glad to hear it was a positive experience. I stopped by the mall this afternoon to say hi, obviously you weren’t working today.  🙂

Nancy

Claire Claire
      Duchess

Thank you for sharing. To see post likes this encourages me to go out without fear 😀

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Cassie, great story to share with us. It’s these little steps today that can lead to not only you, but others here understanding what can be done, all of which is so beneficial for what each of us has to deal with.

Happy Mother’s day to all those out there. My mother passed away a few years ago, sadly. I came out to her (only the 2nd as I had a long time ago to my SO) before she passed, and I’ve been glad I did. She deserved to know.

Hugs, ChloëC

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Keep it going Cassie gradual steps to the full reveal which sound like most are expecting.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?