Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Thank you all for your warm and encouraging welcome into the CDH community. I have updated and completed a lot of information in my profile and look forward to learning and hopefully meeting you.

As in my life in general, I am looking to develop sincere and emotionally intimate friendships and relationships rather than what I refer to as “casual acquaintances”. It seems that in today’s world we live in with social media and all, too often people just want to acquire as many “so called” friends without really having any interest in them or desire to get to know them.

With all that said, I am truly excited about being part of the CDH community and look forward to learning from all of you and all the information that CDH provides in my personal evolution.

Hi Britney I just joined new year day the people here are great and helpful I hope you will find the same. Please let me know if I can help you while you get settled in heaven

Jennifer sullivan

Welcome to the CDH community! This is a great place to continue on your journey. We’d all be happy to walk with you.

Big Welcome Hug and Kiss,
      Fredrika

Sounds like you’ll fit in very well.  Welcome!  We all look forward to chatting with you and sharing experiences.

Warmly,

Catherine

Hi Brittany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Alice, thank you.  I look forward to learning from everyone in the community.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome!  You will find a great circle of girls here.  No need to dip a toe, jump in!

Toodles!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?