• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There is so much we have to consider and make decisions on as we transition. Work, family, medical, relationships, etc. I know I would benefit from talking with others and also share how my progress is going. I have had some excellent support over the last two years and would love to add more and also give back. Thinking back, the decision to be the real me took a good deal of time and I went down many different paths and now feel things are falling all into place. I do hope to talk to others about the journey!

Anonymous

2015_transitioning for transgender and transsexual women: Diana A original post: 

There is so much we have to consider and make decisions on as we transition. Work, family, medical, relationships, etc. I know I would benefit from talking with others and also share how my progress is going. I have had some excellent support over the last two years and would love to add more and also give back. Thinking back, the decision to be the real me took a good deal of time and I went down many different paths and now feel things are falling all into place. I do hope to talk to others about the journey!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?