• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to share this photo of my favorite ballgown.   Okay, it’s my only ball gown.   Still, I really like it.   I decided to wear it and celebrate that today I finally finished (well 99% finished) my kitchen remodel.  Not bad for a 60 year old lady, huh?

Anonymous

Bobbie Sue.

You look beautiful sister…Ready for a nice evening at the ball.

Hugs

Natasha💋

HI Bobbi Sue,

you should celebrate the kitchen looks really nice ,good job.

Your celebration attire is beautiful ,I love the dress.

Patty

Anonymous

Are those glass slippers?

Hugs, Mary Ann

Anonymous

Wow Bobbie sue that’s a beautiful ballgown, you look gorgeous sweetie,and I adore the colour too.
      Congratulations on finishing the kitchen it looks fantastic, nice job done.
      LOL Amanda X

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi Sue… beautiful, cinders, you shall go to the ball!!…grace x.

Lol.   Wouldn’t glass skippers be cool?   They’re Naturalizer Nataile pumps in Chai leather.   It’s a goldish beige color.

Anonymous

I hope you went out dancing to celebrate.  Such a beautiful gown (and beautiful wearer too BTW), it would be depriving the world of much beauty if you only wore the gown in your house.  As things are today, we all know the world needs more beauty, a lot more.

Also I admire you for tackling a kitchen re-model.  As for me however, finish carpentry or cabinet making has never gone well.   I guess I’ll stick to home wiring.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?