• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alex Hill
      Lady

I have a number of short CD fiction storys, and a long list of unwritten ones too, which I would love to share on CH. They all fall into the sweet and sentimental category and none are  explicit.

I’m in the process of posting my personal cross dressing experiences in the personal cross dressing stories forum, some of these fictional story’s are exaggerations of real life scenarios. A ‘what might of happened’ type of thing, or a ‘what I wanted to happen’.

• Is there a place to share such content on CH?
      • Assuming yes, would a forum post (which forum?) or an article be better?
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Alex Hill.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would like to read some of your stories.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Alex ,

I would love to read them !
      Maybe one of the Mods can answer the question where you can post them best for you.
      You could send one of them a personal message asking about it.

Love Sylvia.

Alex Hill
        Lady

Great idea. How do I contact one of the mods?

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Alex ,

You can go to the menu on top of the site and then choose :

Social   and then Ambassadors.

then you see “join our team” and when you scroll down you see all the girls who are in charge of certain parts of the site here.

Behind their names you can click on Contact.

Then their profile page turns up.

Now you can click on “private message” ( just under their profile picture to the right )

You could try Stevie Steiner as she is Lead Ambassador of the Forums.

Hope this will help you ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

I’d like to read your stories too. 🙂

Oh I’m definitely up for reading them.
      Hugs
      Liz

Anonymous

Hi Alex,

I’m sure you have considered this already.Are you in a position to have them published? I mean for your benefit ? Copyright material needs labelling as such. I would recommend you do this for your own “ protection”.

Then the issue is that CDH might refuse to “ advertise your work”. It is not in their remit, I believe. The advice to consult with the CDH is very important. And I would recommend that action before anything else. Meanwhile I wish you success.

Sorry, can’t help more than that.

Anya

Alex Hill
        Lady

Yes publishing on Amazon was the original plan, but due to the controversial and misunderstood nature of TG fiction I chickened out. I’m now writing mainstream novels which I will be self publishing. But it would be nice to share these stories somewhere!

I will consult CDH. Thanks.

Anonymous

Have you thought of posting them on Fictionmania.tv ?

Connie

xxx

Alex Hill
        Lady

Not fictionmania as such, but bigclosettopshelf was/is a contender.

Anonymous

Hello Alex.

I consulted with other managers and the only option we can provide is for anybody interested to go to the top menu “Author” option and there add a “new story”. It will then be picked up by the CDH editors and once reviewed it will be published. (Unless it is not acceptable for the editors).

Regards,
      Gabriela

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?