• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone what a great site this is. Been dressing all my life ..I live work and play this way.I am of retirement age a getting ready to do a little Ba. I figure while I recover will get a chance to talk to everyone.

Hi Sharon,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sharon welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Sharon!  Welcome to CDH – let me encourage you to join chat when you can.  Lots of fun, lots of support and information.  My friends here helped me months ago to become comfortable with this part of my life.  Our situations are obviously different as I have not been dressing for nearly as log as you but there is still always room for more growth!

Kisses

V

Anonymous

I also full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sharon welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you. will see you on this site.    SharonD

Anonymous

Sharon
      Welcome to CDH. You will enjoy you time here. Majority are retired, and lived this life a long time
      Prayers for surgery on 28th
      Let us know how everything goes.
      Hugs Ginger

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?