Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve never done this before but having looked at my legs in my stockings I decided that leg hair has to go. I ran a hot bath, grabbed a few razors & away I went. 2 hours later my legs are lovely & smooth, so is my chest & my privates. I feel lovely & clean now & my legs feel wonderful in my new stockings. The bath looked like a barbershop floor afterwards though.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I remember that same moment. First time I only shaved my legs and underarms. Thought I could get away with that as most of my leg hair was gone anyway. And I did. This winter I shaved everything I could reach. It took longer than I expected. Used up all my hot water and had to wait several minutes to finish my shower. Loved it, ESPECIALLY the privates. Grew out my fingernails. It was the girliest I’ve ever felt!

Gwyn

Been shaving my entire body for 15 years. Just started home ipl hair removal. Feels great. Starting hrt this week

Gwyneth
        Lady

I’ve wondered if the home devices work. How is it going for you?

Gwyn

I’ve been shaving everything below the eyebrows for a while now and am doing at home IPL also, good results so far. Got to keep at it! It still takes me forever to shave everything clean though. My wife can shave her legs in less than five minutes, it takes me at least fifteen. Oh well, I’ll get faster someday…or not!

Bridgette

Shaving from the brows down not only looks better but is so comfy as well. The feeling of a full body stocking or leotard feels divine in cooler weather as so girlie that it effects your behavior as well. Once you start doing it regularly you wont ever stop

The first time is the most difficult.Now that you are shaved if you keeping up with it is easy.I shave once a week now.

Anonymous

Rachael…

Well done honey, another step forward…

It’s such a wonderful feeling, you won’t stop doing it regularly now…wait till a gust of cool air hits your legs ……dreamy!!

Just wanted to add….you said you shaved ‘everything’…and your bathroom floor looked like a barbershop….as long as it was just hair on the floor …………and everything else is still ” happily dangling”….then you have done a good job.

Smiles, grace xx

Now… let the itching begin!

Ohh, my goodness… I had to sleep with my legs fully apart for a couple of days before the regrowth was soft enough!

Mind you, that was a few years ago… I’m pretty well hairless nowadays thanks to Laser Hair Removal.

Bon courage, ma chérie

Gwyneth
        Lady

I lotioned like crazy for a week. I never itched. I was expecting it!

Gwyn

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Congratulations on your new found smoothness.   Once you go smooth you will never want to go back to being furry.  I just looksmand feels soooooo good.

Anonymous

Being smooth is the only way to be, would never go back to having hairy anything. I glide now im smooth too

Anonymous

Im quite chuffed as bought a lovely ladyshaver off ebay and its working a dream, was hard work 1st time but now as ive got more used to using it, can be totally smooth all over in 15,20 mins and for some reason a lot of the hair isnt growing back too much as im in my 50s now and things slow down i reckon plus ive never had much hair on my lower legs as its mostly bald and smooth done there? Tight jeans maybe when i was a teenager i put it down too, not complaining though as love being so smooth, just need to have it permanently removed sometime in future

Anonymous

The future is smooth and will always be like that as once you become smooth its a beautiful thing and there is no going back, id say being smooth all over is a big factor in feeling more femme and obviously being a better women too. Hugs and stay smooth

Rachael, that is so awesome girl!

I have the same amount of hair on my head as I did in high school, except the color is gray.

The rest of the body not much. I loath my pubic hair though. It needs to be GONE. I would love “my bare lady”.

Diane

Eona Oh
      Lady

That’s wonderful! You may just have given me the courage to go smooth. 😊❤️🥃

Anonymous

Rachael; there’s a certain feeling that goes with shaving your legs – and it can never be anything less than fantastic.  As for shaving “other areas”… well, on GGs I really prefer a more natural look, and it’s not for me to comment any further seeing as I only like GGs.  The point is, however, that shaving made you feel great- and isn’t that what it’s all supposed to be about?  Hugs & kisses:  Inga.

Kassie
      Lady

That’s awesome Rachael. It’s a great feeling having smooth legs. I did the same last year and haven’t looked back since 🙂

Anonymous

Well done Rachael its a lovely feeling being freshly shaven legs especially, I do a full body shave twice a week just because it feels nice.

Love Sarah xx

Teri Ray
      Lady

Gosh to this day I still love the feeling of smooths shaved legs. Been shaving everything below my neck for a long time and it still gives me a thrill. Welcome to the smooth legs club.

Anonymous

You just have to love the smooth feeling body we all can have. Its so awesome having no body hair feel beautiful

Anonymous

Dam I’m totally envious 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

I shaved my legs once, years ago, and it was fantastic. My wife did not think so, however, and asked me not to do it again. Lol

Gwyneth
        Lady

In some way, my wife has either not noticed or afraid to broach the subject. Don’t ask a question if you are afraid of the likely answer.

Gwyn

Anonymous

That is so true!

Haley😘

Anonymous

If I recall correctly, I crawled into bed one night and then she exclaimed “what the hell did you do”?   I said that I just wanted to see what it was like.  She responded, “Yeah well please don’t do it again.”.   Lol

Anonymous

I love being smooth from the eyebrows down, and I really enjoy shaving my legs. Something about sitting on that corner seat in the shower and, with toes pointed, shaving my long, slender legs. Just makes me feel so femme, and I do it every other day so it only takes me 5-10 minutes, but it feels heavenly.

Haley😘

Gwyneth
        Lady

It takes me 5 minutes to shave my face. Been doing it for almost 50 years! No way I’m going to try to hurry up on the boys!

Anonymous

Oh, I definitely don’t hurry there…just talking about my legs! Some days I do that at the same time, some days not😉

Haley😘

Anonymous

Best feeling eva congratulations dont no how it is for everyone else but careful on the ankles I tent to cut that bit often if I’m in a rush and it no fun at all layla x

I’m getting waxed tomorrow. Everything from the bellybutton and below. I love the smooth feeling, and legs are so sensitive, especially when hugged by pantyhose, tights or leggings.

Alana

The first time round is a beast of a job and depending on your personal hair growth keeping it clean takes some time. It gets qyicker and easier with practice and worth every minute.

I use to shave my legs in the past but a change in the family dynamics now prevents me from doing.  I do miss the wonderful feeling of nylon panty hose on those bare legs.    I wait for the day when I will be able to shave again.

Nancy
      Lady

Thumbs up on the shaving. I remember when I started shaving my legs, it took me a couple times to get the hang of how to do it without cutting myself anywhere. That wrinkled skin on the back of your ankle, be careful there, don’t ask me how I know. 🙂

Once you experience smooth, clean looking legs, I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want them to stay that way. At least that was my experience. I really, really dislike the look of hairy legs now.

Birel

Anonymous

Congratulations – well done!

Well Racheal, I hope you enjoy your newly shaven legs and keep them smooth 24/7 hun.  It not only looks much better under pantyhose and stocking but feels way better when clean and smooth.  Don’t forget to apply some nice lotion after to make them feel even better hun.
      hugs

Ashley.

Anonymous

Oh I love that smooth feeling!! But Holy smokes shaving my chest… the neck day I felt like a porcupine. It was hellish, I’ll only do the Nair route next time. It worked well last time lasted like two days so for crossroads I’m going to have to do it twice. But to be smooth is divine.

Nothing feels better than freshly shaved and lotioned legs. Youll love the smoothness and how they feel! I really like getting some sun on them too! Ill never go back to hairy legs again!

Very nice to hear about your progress Rachael.  Fresh shaved legs in stockings is just almost too much to feel, definitely brings the pink fog rolling in.  It will feel heavenly every time too.

PaulaF

Prudence
      Ambassador

I Love being smooth. But the first time it looked like someone shaved a Sasquatch!  Stay smooth!!

Congratulations Rachel! There is nothing like the soft silky feeling of my pantyhose con my legs. I do make sure my buttocks is shaven as well which gives that same soft silky feeling with pantyhose as well!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

I shave my chest and my armpits for a couple of years know but keep the hair on my arms and legs trimmed short with my hair clippers, but don’t know why I haven’t shaved them yet, maybe something to think about for the weekend!!!!

You’ll discover people who’ve seen your hairy legs may notice you’ve shaved your legs but it’s rare that a stranger will notice. I’ve only had one instance where someone mentioned my hairless legs. Following surgery a nurse was putting pads around my legs to prevent blood clots and she told me I had smooth legs. I had more going on to be embarrassed about than my legs and I think I said, “thank-you ma’am.”

Elizabeth

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?