Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls so while I was in the shower shaving my face and a certain area I had the great idea I’m gonna shave my legs. I can see why my female friends say they hate it certainly as I write this I’m in a t-shirt black bra and white brief panties with a towel covering and pressing against my lower legs to stop the bleeding. Ya Juliet here has some wounds but other then that pretty smooth I must say can’t wait to see if my skirt or nightie feel different with smooth legs.

Trying to scare us off? lol.

Anonymous

It helps to remove most of the hair with an electric trimmer first. Tender areas can get really irritated upon first shaving so having a nice product to apply afterwards helps. A fresh razor is a necessity too. I shave my body in shifts, focusing on one zone a day and I don’t get too worked up if I miss a spot. The only one who’ll notice is my wife when we spoon!

It’s a process. Doing it like Erica said she does is a good idea. One zone a day . Try it and you’ll see that you probably won’t cut yourself as you’ll be taking your time and not hurrying to finish

From a girl who knows

Janine

Wendy Me
      Lady

Really I never nicked myself shaving my legs I found soaking in the tub and doing the first pass, then shaving cream standing up, then a rinse in the shower to get missed areas, now that I’m older I have like zero leg hairs which is a blessing.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Wendy Me.
      Maya Sol
      Lady

I’m using my Gillette Fusion 5 also for full body shaving. EVERYWHERE except my long head hair. Lucky me I have zero body hair on many parts so it’s much easier. I just need to do it 5 minutes every 2-3 days and I’m done. I’m doing it in the morning as part of the morning routine. I never used gels for that, just my Gillette Fusion 5, same one that I’m using for my “normal” man’s shaving, but without the gel. For some reason dry shaving working better for me (body, not the face).

Do I cut myself?

Not really, sometimes very tiny spots if I’m doing it too fast. Just do it slowly and you’ll be fine. I’m doing it enough time to do it fast, but slow is better.

Tips?

The balls part is scary if you never done it before, but after the first time you’ll find that it’s so easy. Just be VERY gentle and slow with this part of your body. I personally never use a new blade for this part. I almost always manage to cut my face on the first run with a new blade.

Anonymous

I have been shaving for a few years now, and I’m not perfect to be sure.  Just find what works for you.  The blade that works well for me is the Gillette SkinGuard blades which are pretty new.  Only two blades, but they have more area to allow my hair and lather to clean out and that seems to work for ME.

Make sure you find a lotion that you like to put on the legs after.  So many to choose from.  I have tried a few combinations and have found what works for me.

Mindy

While many have been giving suggestions about razors and how to shave. My best advice for dealing with shaving mishaps is a tube of A&D ointment. It seals the bleeding and will help repair the skin.

Anonymous

Juliet…do try to persevere as so worth it. My first couple of occasions nicked a couple of times but having watched women on youtube do it and their technique i now enjoy doing it. The thrill then to moisturise and later slip on tights or stockings…so sensual.

The first time I shaved all my hair I broke out like crazy from soaking in the bathtub, mmmmm bacteria anyone? Gross. Many years later when I tried again it was with hair removal cream which I left on too long and gave myself wicked burns and rashes. While waiting to heal I researched the heck out of this topic and settled on epilating. The pain and blood the first few times was almost enough to make me quit but the utterly blissful sensation of stockings and silky smooth clothing on my soft clean skin was worth all the sweat and tears. When the hair inevitably grows back it’s softer and just a tennsy bit finer than the time before.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?