• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • Hi. You gals are probSly getting tired of my questions. But, am new to this, and excited about it. So, i like to shave, but what di yo do in summer because of shorts?

I shave my legs and ahemmmmm. if any one asks I tell them the truth. I do a lot of extreme sports

i.e mountain biking, running, bmx  and surfing I shave because I dnt want the hairs growing inside me after a injury plus it feels gooood plus it keeps bacteria at bay(from sweat)

I also keep my legs shaved and I generally wear shorts year round.  When anyone asks, I too am truthful – I have been shaving on and off since I was in high school due to being a swimmer and cyclist.

Mac

Anonymous

I keep my legs silky smooth year round and wear shorts in summer. I love the way my legs look and could care less what anyone else thinks…

Hugs,

Carla

I have shaved my legs for 4 months and I wear shorts every day. I eat lunch out every day. No one ever has said or noticed my legs. I see other men with no hair on their legs. I also shave my arms. No one cares, Maybe they have more important things to worry about.  It feels cooler cleaner down here in Florida with the constant heat. Give it a try it will always grow back

I keep my legs shaved and a couple people have asked about it who know nothing of my CDing. I told them my legs look fantastic and that I like it. One friend of mine, who I would be surprised if he were a CD, told me he was a little jealous and was thinking about doing it too.

I am lucky….I don’t grow much hair on  my legs and armpits. I use electric razor once a week and that is just to keep ahead of the game. Wearing nylons/pantyhose, even sheer….never a problem even if I shave once a month. I don’t get away scott free……beard…..non-stop. Much smaller area to shave but is still a great pain. Private area must be blade/crème shaved….electric trimmers pull hair….yeow!!

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Well, unless you shave, darker or higher denier pantyhose works although it can be hot (heat-wise).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?