Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As a hairy guy this turns out to be the biggest issue for me. I have been shaving and have considered waxing but it’s just so expensive. Any thoughts on what’s better?

Chloe Castillo
      Baroness

Hello all,

GG here. I used to shave, but then I got annoyed of doing it (lol). To prevent razor bumps, I recommend exfoliating before shaving, using shaving cream, and using a 3+ blade razor.

If you think you can handle it, I recommend an epilator. I have heard some people say it does not cause them much pain and I have heard others say it is worse than waxing. I use one now. My hair does not grow as fast (as expected) and I do not get razor bumps or burns.

-Chloe

Lindsey Soucie
      Baroness

I recently had to shave my husband and he is very hairy. I tried an electric razor and a regular razor. But neither really had the results we wanted. So what we decided to do was shave as much as we could and then use Nair to get the rest. Nair is pretty easy to use and doesn’t take very long. It doesn’t smell the best but it works well and fast.

Hi Nick,

I watch 90 day fiancée and big Ed uses Neet Hair Removal cream and applies it with a small paint roller to his back hair, waits, showers it off…then redoes the process for a perfectly smooth hairless look.

Carmen 🙂

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

I use hair removal cream or shave but also discovered Veet for Men hair removal creme for hubby and it works better than the ladies one, although he now shaves weekly.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?