Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I uploaded a video last night to Youtube. My channel is Introspection With Geoff. The video is called “schizophrenia”.

My chest hair dots concerned me to the point of trying to conceal them, then use contour for a more buxom look, then trying foundation. How do you get the smooth skin? I have begun using moisturizers. Perhaps, it’s my electric razor being dull.

Soap and a razor works me but I don’t have very much to deal with.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I just shave in the shower with my body soap first with a razor and the I call the polish with an electric razor and then lotion when I dry off. I use to get waxed, which I loved but there would be a couple of days after that would be irritated, when that went away though, baby smooth. I stopped because my waxer stopped doing waxing and I’ve not found a replacement.

Samantha –

I shave my chest, abdomen, groin and legs when I take my shower.  I lather up and then use a razor.  Sometimes not as smooth as I would like but seeing how I dress privately at home and no one else sees me I’m okay with that.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Razor in shower also. Due to age, skin is thin and easily scraped. Shave chest  an abdomen every time, grow faster, legs, pits as needed,  lather all over with lots of dove first, then lather up shave cream. Do 1 area ata time.  The back with the dove.  After shower generous dose of cetafil moisturizer cream.  All the effort still get nicked, oh well livin the girl life.

Chest hair is tough to shave because it is so coarse. Waxing hurts most on your chest, so if you can tolerate the pain go for it. I use women’s sensitive skin shaving cream and a razor. I just found a hair removal cream which I am going to try for the first time when it arrives in a couple days. I will give an update after trying it.

Definitely curious to see if you have good results with it look forward to the update. No matter what I try on the chest I get major red bumps.

I will let you know for sure. I had bad ingrown hairs on my chest. When I got rid of it the chest loved me for it.

I will let you know how it works for sure. I’m hoping it works cause I hate shaving!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

“Electric razor” would be the issue, i believe. I don’t get as close a shave on my face with electric, let alone the body. Also, the electric on the body could easily contribute to in growns.

The best way to reduce the “dots”? wax… sucks but it’s true…Why? because when you’ve ripped out the root, there’s nothing in the pore to “show”. When the hair doe grow back, it comes back finer/thinner. Make sure that you wax at least a week before the event you’re waxing for…if you aren’t a regular waxer, it can REALLY irritate your skin and create red bumps that will itch. They go away, but it can take 2 to 7 days for some folks.

2nd best way? good, sharp, new razor…a real razor… I use the trimmer to get the chest hair super short. Then I use the shaving cream and razor to get good and close. I also make sure to shave both directions to ensure that I feel NO stubble.

Once I’ve shaved nice and close, I don’t need to put anything on my skin except moisturizer.

Good luck sugar.

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve tried razor and shaving cream, waxing and hair removal cream, the latter being the most successful of them. The razor didn’t smooth out my chest completely and even though waxing did the job partly, it didn’t smooth it out as much as the hair removal cream. The cream left some red dots for a couple of days but after those disappeared my chest was the smoothest it’s ever been.

I used a literally odious cream called Nair Body Cream Hair Remover once before. No noticeable result. I’m applying some now on my chest. Any advice?

Anonymous
          Lady

I have used Nair for women and that has worked great for me. Lay on a thick layer on your skin and let it stay on for 5 -6min. Wipe off a small area and if you’re not completely smooth then let it stay for another 2-3min. They say don’t keep it on for longer than 10min. It works well at about 7min for me. I’ve felt some irritation when I leave it for more than 7min but the hair does rub off.

If you’ve already done this then perhaps Nair isn’t for you, or use Nair for men if you’ve been using the women’s one. I read somewhere that Nad’s for Men works better thank Nair for some people so you may want to try that one.

I am purchasing a laser hair remover. I’m going to give it a shot. A few transgenders I talked to said laser worked the best. So I’m going to give it a shot.

For me waxing has been the best. I just do the waxing myself at home.  It’s cheaper but the first 2 times I was kind of messy.  I used a sugar waxing kit then it all washes off with water if you make a mess.  Allegedly sugar waxing is less painful but I haven’t used a hard wax to date so I don’t have anything with which to compare.    For what it’s worth the more I wax the less the hair comes in.

I have also used an electric razor if I am in a hurry.

Susan.

Hello ladies, so a follow up on using the hair removal cream. The jury is still out. The smell is pretty strong and not pleasant. The cream worked well in some places and not so well in others. I believe you need to use in small areas at a time. Say 4×4 inch at the most. It might take some time to do your whole body. I will try again sometime soon and post more results.

Anonymous

I started with shaving and had mixed results. Also it came back way to soon. I then tried Nair and that works for me. Had to leave it on for close to 8 minutes. It did get some irritation but it went away the next morning. It last a little bit longer than shaving. I recently tried the epilator. It does hurt at first, but it is not bad after a while. I do get some irritation, but it is not bad. So far this method lasts the longest. I have been tempted to try the ipl, just have not had the chance.

J J
      Lady

I have tried creams and did not like them. I have shaved for years, but it barely lasts a day and them come in sharp, so now I use an epilator and have good results. It lasts a solid week a d is okay for about two weeks because the hair that grows back is finer and softer. I haven’t waxed, but would love to, but it is too expensive to do regularly, so I confine wax to just my legs every 3-4 weeks. If I were younger, and not so gray, I would do laser, and may still do thermolysis like my wife has done over all her body, but I don’t have the patience for the time it takes.

Remington EP 7030 epilator. I tried the Braun epi  7 and 9 and found for me, they caused more ingrown hairs and hurt more overall. I love the Remington and it’s  cordless long lasting battery power.wet/ dry with a light.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Lacey.
      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Lacey.

Hi ladies it’s Sandy. Finally a topic that I can relate to and have experienced everything from shaving to Nair to epilators. Epilators are far the best but the first couple times it hurts like hell after that you do it over again after a couple weeks. Hurts a lot but the pain is worth it!  I’ve spent many a dollar on epilators and some are good but don’t expect them to last long. I started using them on my legs and have virtually no hair! My wife even asks me how do I get my legs so smooth.   A compliment no doubt. Later ladies, don’t do my mistake and follow the steps to the epilators get one first ahead of the others. PM me if you would like a recommendation on an epilators. Hugs, Sandy.

I shave in the shower with a good razor and mild soap. No problem staying nice and smooth from the neck down. Love the look and feel.

Hi Sam, what epilator do you use???

Thanks girlfriend, hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?