Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have always found my crossdressing to be a very sexual experience and as time has gone by my gf and I have started to introduce it into the bedroom.

I have struggled with the amount of hair around the area down. Poking through lace and getting in the way around back.

How do you girls deal with hair in those area? I have shaved there and it is just so tedious to continuously do. Any tips?

Anonymous

Hello Montana

Myself. I get a full Brazilian. By the third one. Its totally amazing.

Hugs

Natasha💋

[postquote quote=385540]

Always as close as possible. You can try several removers.

Hi Montana,

once you get it under control a quick shave in the shower only takes a minute or two. To me the extra couple of minutes a day it worth it

In the past I would just shave down there after shaving my face. It was quick and easy. Over the past month I have used an epilater. Yes it does sting a bit but I dont have any hair growth for almost 4 weeks. I Epilate my entire body except for my face and back. Can’t really get to my back with Epilater. Just a warning that for a day or so you may have little red spots where it pulls the hair out but it go’s away in a few days. I understand that after your skin gets used to doing it, it’s easer and easer. I also must warn you that for me my tummy and chest were very painful to do but little by little I got it all gone and I love the results!

Hairless Hugs

Diane

I use an electric razor and leave a landing strip, once its a routine it doesn’t take long and well worth it. My gf talked me into waxing the mound for me during our last session, the pain wasn’t terrible and it looked great.

Apparently my backside is extremely sensitive so the electric is the best I can do. A blade leaves me with a rash and waxing bruises me black and blue.

Hi Montana! I also keep myself completely smooth there and I LOVE it! I make shaving a part of my shower routine every morning. It adds a little (very little) time onto the shower, but the warm water and everything makes it easy and greatly reduces the likelihood of ingrown hairs, which are the absolute bane of doing it. Here’s my process, if you’re interested.

Into the shower. I wash my face first and stand in the warm water to rinse to let it cascade down my body. Next, I clean up down there, just soap and water. Then I take a loofa or a wash cloth and I gave my mons a good scrub to exfoliate and to get any stubble loose and standing uppish. I am rinsing off in the shower stream between each of these steps. Next, believe it or not, I lather up my hair with shampoo and take a gob of the lather and lay it on my mons and all over down there. I then carefully shave my balls and clit, rinsing the razor frequently (use a good razor, baby, not a single blade disposable. Trust me on this). Next I do my mons. First one stroke only in the direction of hair growth. Then more lather and from left to right, then more lather and from right to left. That’s it. Done. Rinse off and get on with your shower.

Key things:

Don’t overshave. Irritating the skin is…bad.

Don’t shave against the grain (at least not until your skin is really used to being shaved). Pubic hair is wildly and willfully curly, and cutting it below the skin line will lead to ingrown hairs.

Like I said, I LOVE being smooth down there. It is SOOOOO sensuous to feel clothes against the skin, or a lover’s hand, or a kiss, or the water of the shower or, well, you get the idea.

Hugs,

Jen

I shave everything off!

Yep, like you I didn’t like my hairs poking thru pantys/tights so one day I decided to shave it all off.  I have not looked back since.  Yes, it can be mundane but if you do it everyday it will only take seconds.

I do mine in the shower; I lather up with soap down there and then use a hand razer to keep it short and smooth.  However, I’ve nicked myself a few times so just do it slow and use purposeful movements.  Nothing fast or blind swipes.

Anonymous

I’ve always wanted to try that but going to get a Brazilian just scares me.

Linda Lee
        Lady

Ots really not bad only momentarily painful  and so sensual

Anonymous

Hi Montana , I’ve been bare down there for 30 yrs , I used to shave now I use Marzena depilatory cream …. fabulous results front & back . Tiff 🌹🌹

Siobhan
      Lady

Phillips Body Groomer (male marketed device).  I have a Braun Epilator (female marketed device) which I wouldn’t want to use on certain areas, but it comes with a trimmer attachment too, however when used without the guard down there made a bit of a bloody mess, so never again, but no problem with the Phillips male device.  I previously cut myself with razors too many times to do that again.

I started keeping clear down there before I started cross dressing. I use Veet about once a week front and back, and sometimes shave the mons more often. I want to try a brazilian, but then Covid…

Linda Lee
        Lady

The Brazilian is great it hurts momentarily but it is also sensual having a man or woman attend to those areas I love it hope the spas open soon I’m due

Maya Sol
      Lady

I fully shaved, except my long head hair and eyebrows. Everything else must be off, EVERYTHING.

As for down there, It was scary and not plasent experience 2-3 days after the first 2-3 times. It was also strange doing sex shaved down there. You need to get used to it, but since that I moved to keep my body always clean of body hair then no problem. I only have to spend every few days a few minutes during my morning routine. Easy and my body looks hot sexy 😀

Anonymous

Hi

I use Nair ” downstairs”…and maybe it’s just me or maybe it’s over a long time period….but it’s taking longer and longer to re grow…which is amazing!!…

….and try going commando afterwards, wow, now that IS airflow!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

I use an epilater everywhere, but I shave my arm pits and down south. My arm pits are sensitive and I could never imagine using my epilater there. Down south, I guess that I am old fashioned. I just trim. I like some hair down there.

Kay

Have used creams but still prefer the razor which becomes so second nature to shaving in the shower. I just love the feeling of being all smooth and sensitive down there and b/f loves it

Linda Lee
      Lady

I just had my second Brazilian wax job it looks and feels wonderful I hate hair down there and couldn’t  wait for the second wax as the hair started  to grow  back in it only hurts as it is done and there is no itching  afterwards  like shaving  and not scaring having a razor  and scissors in your hand

I use a manscaper 2.0 to knock down most of it very short.  Then razor and a little shave gel or just warm water.  When using a razor, you have to…stretch things just a bit.

Just take your time and dont rush!!  EEEEK!  Feels wonderful when your done.  So clean!!

xo Robyn

I just keep up it hit so it’s not tedious.I find if  I shave at least once a week it’s easy.Tgat goes for my legs and underarms and rest of my body.

I too did not like the hair downstairs poking thru my pantys/swimsuits, so one day I decided to just shave it all off.  That was about a year ago and I’ve never looked back.

Easiest thing I’ve found is when you shower, grab a razer, lather, and shave.  The hot water and suds will help lubricate the area and make the hairs easier to shave off.  When you are done, the shower will rinse everything away.  I do this daily so the hairs never get a chance to grow much.

waxing is a possibility, and trust me, the waxer has seen it all and doesn’t care.  The first time…yeah, ouchies!  But after a few, you’ll get used to it.  My waxer does my entire torso for $180 plus tip.  Recently, i’ve been shaving, but remember shaving is a once every other day experience to keep the stubble off, otherwise, you spend to much time the 3> days shaving.

Jasmine Secret’s 2 cents.

Anonymous

It’s addictive. A girlfriend once shaved me…I mean really shaved all of me and it was well worth it in a “Seinfeld” sense…for both of us. Yes there was a “sissy” aspect to it as she liked maintaining the sleek. . But she’s now history and some of the sleek I am hooked on..especially my bum, which gets “treated” at evey shower.

Nair, Marzena, Veet… depilatory creams are really good for regrow the comfort. If you do shave that area use baby oil or better yet coconut oil. The razor gets clogged but extra hot water rinsing (for the razor!) is good and use a three blade not a five blade or whatever’s popular at the moment.
      For those of us making a longer term commitment to femininity I recommend laser treatment for hair removal. Pricey but permanent, non invasive and no chemical burns!

Sooo smooooth… xxx Polly

Shaving downstairs is just part of my routine. I shave my face everyday so it’s no big deal After my daily shower  I lather downstairs and after a few quick passes with the razor I am done. Rather then make a big deal about it I keep a razor (make sure you change the razor out once a week) and a can of cream in the shower so in less then 60 extra seconds I am done. It becomes much more of a chore if you shave say once a week and have a significant amount of stubble to deal with. To me a fully shaved body represents part of my move to the feminine side of the street.

Donna Hall

Anonymous

always keep my self hair free down there i dont want hair to get in the way of the wonderful feeling of nylon or satin panties against my private area .i use a venus razor about once a week hair shampoo instead of shaving cream and hair trimer around my testies and always use moisturizer and use caution when shaving dont want to loose any of those parts down there

Katey Doe
      Lady

I keep the area clean. I constantly shaving the area until I find a better way. Nice and smooth 🥰

Linda Lee
        Lady

Since the lockdown I have not been able to renew my Brazilian  which I find is the best way to go so I have now temporarily switched to nair cream which is a satisfactory alternative

Linda Lee
        Lady

Also I see you are new K welcome

I shave, but haves started using an IPL for permanent removal. It’s too early to really tell how big of a difference it makes.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?