Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I am looking for some tips 🙂

Whilst my dressing is still a secret I do manage to shave my body without any uneasy questions being asked lol

I do struggle with the backs of my thighs though….if I shave there I do get a rash and it becomes uncomfortable…I guess it’s because I do have a desk job so I am sat down and they can get hot etc…does any one else suffer?

I do moisturise etc …it’s just the backs I cannot get lovely silky and smooth!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve been shaving mine since i was a teenager so i really don’t have any issues with mine.

Hi Klaudia!

Have you tried almond oil? Rub a little in the sensitive skin area just before the final rinse in the shower. I have found it’s wonderful for dry skin and callouses. It’s too heavy and messy to apply and wear without rinsing off the excess.  Skin absorbs it pretty readily and it leaves the skin very soft and smooth. I have to thank my wife for this one.

Hugs

Autumn

Oooooh, thanks for that, well worth a try then 😊

My experience has been if I shave often (my only hair removal method) I rarely have a problem. At first I did get bumps in some areas but I don’t give it a second thought now. If I slack up on the shaving there are times when it flares up on my back when on my back exercising but that’s the only place. I keep it simple and use  mostly use a 3 blade razor and hair conditioner for back and legs. Arms I use an electric shaver daily and every few days on chest/stomach and might fine tune with razor every now and then.

Sandy

Sutekina
      Lady

You need to exfoliate after shaving there and then exfoliate again when it feels itchy. Exfoliating makes new skin grow faster and it helps ingrown hairs come out.

Consider waxing instead of shaving. For the legs, over the counter stuff should be fine. They sell versions for intimate areas, but I recommend leaving that area to professionals.

Thanks Sandy 🙂

Thank Sutekina 🙂

Anonymous

This sounds a lot like the evolution of my chest shave.

Great now, but it did get rashy in the beginning. I think the key is to allow your newly exposed skin to adjust and normalize to the new situation by keeping fabric and cosmetics away from it.

Tip #1 – Shave only after a warm oatmeal hypoallergenic bath soak like Aveeno.

Tip 1a – Exfoliate with a natural source hypo allergenic product a day or two before your leg shave.

Tip #2 – Use hypo allergenic laundry soaps and no softeners or dryer sheets on anything that comes near your skin during or after shaving.

Tip #3 – Clean the shaved area with micellenaire water, the best you can afford and only allow loose 100% perfume and softenr free fabric near the shave site.

Tip #4 – I keep a cordless Phillips Lady Shave to upkeep my leg shave while I go potty.

Hi

I have tried a ton of items but the best that have worked for me Harry’s razor blades and Bath and Body Works body wash on my legs have never been smoother. Give it try !

Hugs

Candace

I know some will cringe, but the Braun Silk-épil  works for me. It takes a few times to get used to, but once you do they are not painful, nothing like the old Epilady coil torture devices (am I showing my age?). Twice a week is all I need instead of shaving every day.

Dont fall for using ladies razors, their Bull$#!t!

I’ve had women steal my “guy” razors all too often.  Why?  Because they work!  Warm shower and a little body soap is all i need.  I shave every other or every 3rd day so its not a real problem.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?