Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lynn
      Lady

Hi Everyone ,

I’ve been thinking about something and would to know what other people think.  My wife of eight years found out about my dressing approx six months ago which to my surprise was very excepting that I like to wear woman’s clothes.  Since then I’ve been wearing panties more often at home on my days off but now I’ve been shaving my legs and trying to keep them silky smooth by using her epilator .  My wife asked me if I was wanting to transition. I stated no and that I loved being a man but loved the feel of shaved legs and love wearing panties and women’s clothes. ( I consider myself as being Heterosexual with no desire to be with the same sex or becoming a woman.) She then said that the reason she ask was that I was going through a lot of pain with the epilator the first time and that I’m keeping them shaved and the hair may not grow back.  She said, “are you ok with that ? ”. I said yes are you ? She said she didn’t mind but didn’t understand why I would want to keep them shaved all the time if I only fully dress once in a while. So this got me thinking/wondering , is the fact that I want to wear panties more on my days off and wanting to keep my legs shaved all the time a sign that I might be transitioning without fully realizing it or is it just the simple fact that I like to dress and keep my legs shaved because I like the feel.  I want to think I’m not transitioning or ever wanting to transition but I never had this much open freedom before either.  Let me know what you think.

Lynn

I’ve kept my legs shaved for a few months now. It’s an amazing feeling.

Somehow my wife hasn’t noticed, but I’ve also been covering with pjs and sweats all winter. As far as intimacy she only noticed the stubble on my chest which was a buzz killer (and rash creator) for her.

I have no concerns about the “rabbit hole” as I see me giving my daughters away in a tuxedo not a gown.

I noticed that it will take 3 weeks to grow back. I wear shorts all the time in the summer so I’m trying to figure out when to stop shaving.

Shave away and enjoy 😊

Hannah

Hi Lynn, my personal newfound rule of thumb with all of this is simple…. “if it feels good and it feels right, stop analyzing and just do it”! I’ve beaten myself up for way too long searching for answers about why i am the way i am and why i feel the way i feel, and finally realized those answers probably don’t even exist. i decided that for me, there are much better things to burn that energy on, like do i buy the damn shoes now or wait for the sale?  Secondly and to address your question more specifically, i don’t think any one inclination necessarily means you will or won’t be destined for transition should  you choose to accept it. Which brings me to my second newfound rule of thumb, “always keep an open mind”. I’ve wasted decades in denial and so wish i could go back and relive those years with a completely open mind. i know i’d be in a totally different place today if i could.  2 years ago the thought of me pulling a Caitlyn Jenner was laughable, now, even though i still don’t think i will,  i’m finding i can no longer completely rule it out…

2 years ago i started with an epilator and razors, and quickly discovered it wasn’t good enough and didn’t last long enough. i quickly moved to a Tria home laser, and that wasn’t fast enough! lol  So i’ve been getting professional laser hair removal done for the past 8 months and wow! Silky smooth skin with disappearing pores feels amazing!! i do expect some long glances and possible questions this summer when i don flip flops and shorts with my now hair free feet and legs… but i see it as a minor and temporary discomfort compared to how good it ultimately makes me feel 24/7. i shake my head and constantly smile at my personal irony, I spent my whole life trying to be as masculine as possible to hide my androgyny from the world, now in just 2 short years it seems i can’t undo all that fast enough. I’m finally realizing and embracing my reality that what other people think of me,  is so much less important to me than what i think and how i feel :))

Hope this helps in some way…

hugs,

Kristy

BTW, all this concern about “what will people say when they see me (as my male self) with smooth, shaved legs?” Have you not noticed how many men are now shaving their legs (and the rest of their body hair)? Not to worry, it’s not a big deal anymore. Good luck.

Ilona
      Lady

Thanks Zoe

I felt the same way about hospital appointments, but supposedly it is not unusual for men to wear panties when they’re in hospital. I had a hospital appointment yesterday and asked if I could wear a skirt. The staff I saw didn’t treat me any differently when I wore a skirt instead of trousers. I’ve got another hospital appointment at another hospital next week and I’ll ask if I can wear a skirt then. In the last few weeks, I’ve realised that people tend to be more accepting than I thought they’d be.

I hope this helps.

Take care

Ilona

Leonara
      Ambassador

Lynn
      I guess the consensus of opinion is “we all love the feeling of shaven legs”.. I love the feeling with nylons. For those of us who have concerns about the summer wearing shorts: I thought I had a crisis when we vacationed in Aruba last month.. Stop shaving for two weeks before. No problem.. I don’t think any one noticed ..I keep my thighs shaven … Covered by my shorts ….however it took me two weeks before to polish remove my red toenails but that is another story… Walking in the warm salt water and sand finally did the trick 😊
      Be well. Leonara

sonya
      Lady

hi Lynn

i read with interest your question.

i was suprised to hear from my partner that many hetro men shave all their body hair and lots of women seem to like it so go for it girl !

i think you must be one of the lucky ones like me in having a partner/wife who understands how we feel and supports us. maybe one day we will all be treated normal….but then again.whats normal ?

hugs.

sonya

Hi Sonya:   Yes, many hetero men shave, not just legs. Feeling smooth is, apparently, not just a trans thing anymore.

Lynn
        Lady

Hi Sonya,    Thank you for your reply .  Yes I really think I’m very fortunate that my wife if excepting of my dressing.  It’s to bad that people are narrow minded about cross dressing to the point that they feel the need to attach unnecessary labels to it.  Hopefully one day society will except the things we do as normal and not a sickness.

hi Lynne, i shave my whole body once a week.  Thats arms finger toes and everything in between.  As you can imagine i hate hair on my body.  I do have hair on my head tho.  I know when i finish shaving my skin feels wonderful as i do too.  Bronwyn

Lynn
        Lady

Hi Bronwyn, thank you for your response. I love the feel of shaved legs, the feeling is awesome

Ilona
      Lady

Hello Lynn. I’m a bit surprised about your comment ” I want to wear panties more on my days off.” I’ve become more adventurous in the last month, but I’ve been wearing panties for years. Now that I’ve told various medical staff that I’m trans, I also wear feminine clothes for medical appointments. I have had a lot of support from other people. If you want to wear panties at work, Lynn, go ahead. Hopefully, it will make you feel better.

I remember the first time I shaved my legs and chest it only lasted for a little while.   Then I bought some Naire and headed for the shower. As I spread the lotion over my body, I felt myself drip from excitement.  After the time for it to work, I turned the shower on and began to rinse the cream ..OMG, it felt so good I nearly came.  When I finally finished, I felt so tingly I couldn’t believe it.   After drying off, I spread body lotion over myself and decided that was how I would keep my body nice and smooth

I have talked with my wife very openly about my love of wearing “women’s panties” why women’s panties.  I like the feel. The style,and yes the excitement I get from selecting and buying my next favourite pair. I shave my legs regularly to keep them silky-smooth and soft to the touch. What a great feeling it is when I slip into my female mode and yes admire myself in the mirror.  Not the best looking in the UK but at 63 years one of the most contented. Even though my wife is accepting of the fact that I love to wear lingerie when I have my private time she does not realise that I need to meet and talk with other like minded people. Thank you all on this site.

Anonymous

I keep my legs hairless all the time and could care less if anyone looks. I love the feel of my smooth legs and will not go back to being an hairy ape.

I do wear panties everyday and have for years. I do own 2 pair of typical male ugly underwear but rarely do they see the light of day. My typical day is thigh stockings, panties, bra and camisole.

Wendy L L
        Lady

That sounds great I love it.

Anonymous

My wife does not know about my crossdressing but I have always shaved the chest and other special areas. I recently shaved my legs due to taping for a running injury and too my surprise, my wife said my legs looked good that way and I should keep them that way. YEAH!  I so love the feel and like so many have already stated, many men now shave and it is no big deal. In fact my daughter says all men should shave hairless cause she thinks it is disgusting.  Embrace the future. Makes it easier on us❤️

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

I briefly had the same question over whether I was transitioning, but when I realized I like to be a well dressed male as much as a well dressed woman I knew that I was a crossdresser not a transgender (I won’t argue definitions), but more about being the best I can be all the time regardless of which gender I felt at the time.  To satisfy my feminine side I underdress with panties most days and hose occasionally too.  The only time I wear male underwear is on date night with my wife.

As far as the hair is concerned, I hate it and keep myself smooth from the neck down except forearms which I keep trimmed short so its barely noticeable, yet not scratchy.  I went through an evolution of shaving to waxing to epilating and found epilating every 2-3 days to be the best option for me.  I no longer have razor burn, am not worn out by the cost or labor of waxing and don’t have to repeat that “first time” pain of epilating.  I can epilate my whole body, except the back which fortunately is very sparse, in 20-30min to keep myself smooth all the time with very little pain.  Yet I still consider that I may have electrolysis on my chest and abdomen as these are my most sensitive areas.

Interestingly I know at least 2 men, one being my brother, that in their fifties have pretty much lost all their leg hair anyway and I’ve noticed that my leg hair is far more sparse than it was when younger.  I thought it to be testosterone related, but my levels test normal so it must be age.  I’ll take the hair free, care free legs anytime.  With a little suntan they look and feel fabulous!

Cissy D
      Lady

Lynn,

Just because you keep your legs shaved doesn’t mean you are somehow secretly wanting to transition. I shave my legs regularly and wear panties everyday and I have no desire to transition. I especially enjoy wearing pantyhose. It is such a wonderful feeling pulling on a pair of pantyhose over shaved, silky legs!!! Don’t you agree? Just enjoy being a woman.

Cissy

Lynn
        Lady

Hi Cissy D,

Thank you for your response. You just cant deny the feel of putting on a pair of panties or thigh highs over smooth legs .  like you and Bronwyn, I have no desire to transition but love the feel of shaved legs.   Lynn

Cissy, i so agree, i am a hetro cd, is all.  But like you, i hate body hair, so i shave once a week, my entire body.

And after[it takes an hour] it feels so nice……smooth.  Which is when thigh highs feel so good.   Bronwyn

I have a nice pair of legs and I like to show them off when I wear knee length skirts. Also I make a very attractive and feminine woman when dressed and like to have clean shaven legs.

I am a hetero cross dresser but enjoy being a woman when I get the chance to. It just feels so great.

I used to shave my legs just in winter. Now I do it whenever I go out in public. I have gotten to the point where I really don’t care what people think. I also shave my arm pits as well. It feels so good to be smooth all over.

I’ve kept my legs shaved and in hose for 25 years or so.  I like to sometimes say, “The only time I’m not wearing hosiery is when I am shaving my legs.”  Shaving with pantyhose on can get pretty disastrous on the hose.  😉

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I like the aesthetics of being smooth all over (or at least mostly). It’s so sensual.

Hi Girls, I too have been shaving my legs for quite some time. But when I did not have time to trim up the stubble came out and itched like mad. My hair on my legs grows fast and must be taken care of every day. About 3 months ago I purchased a Gillette Venus Silk Expert (Intense Pulsed Light hair removal system). I have used it once a week as directed and my legs stay smooth way longer. It only is recommended for certain skin tone and hair colors. It is around $300.00 but it seems to work for me just fine.

Wendy L L
        Lady

Is that like a NoNo?

Anonymous

Like Jamie, I invested in an IPL laser hair removal system. I’m making some progress, though it’s slower than I’d like. I have hair everywhere, I focus on my progress to keep from getting discouraged. I’m trying some DHT blocker supplements which I’ve read (anecdotally) reduce body hair.

I ‘underdress’ with panties every day and I love it. sometimes with hose too.

I have some Danskin and Capezio ultra glossy dance tights I wear to work out at home, it feels wonderful.  I slip on a pair of sweats over the tights when I go to the gym.

And I am proud to say, I wore mascara out for the first time a few days ago!

Anonymous

Armpits. Ah, yes, I seem to recall someone writing about that…

Anonymous

I just got back from a week at Disney World and since it is hot in Orlando this time of year I kept my legs silky smooth as I always do and wore shorts the whole time. If anyone noticed they made no glances or comments. No one really cares anymore. So free yourself from the hairy beast and let your skin show.

Anonymous

I keep my legs armpits hair on hands and anything below my eyebrows I wear short shorts and love the feel and look of my shaven body and panties every day and night I love my feminine side.

My wife asks me the same question again and again. And, I always reply,with the same answer. She does question why I shave my body.  My response is A. It feels good and B. A Mini skirt and hairy legs just does not work. She just shakes her head and goes about her business.

Hi Lynn.  See your doctor. There are female hormones he can give you that will lessen hair growth a lot. My ex, when we first were married would not let me look at her unless she was perfectly shaved. After the first child……couldn’t care less…..got fat, lazy, and let personal hygiene go down hill.

Bought her a bus ticket out of town and I jumped into my truck and headed to parts unknown! I am very fastidious about grooming and spend hours on it and laundry.

That is what being a woman is all about is it not?

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

This is the second time I have tried to reply to Lady Veronica Graunwolf and her reply about spending her days grooming and doing laundry cuz “That is what being a  woman is all about is it not?” I am the wife of a crossdresser, as a matter of fact, Lynn is my significant other. I am offended by your comment about what it means to be a woman. I find it sexist and unflattering to you.  Along with your comments about your ex getting “fat and lazy” after giving you a child so you bought her a bus ticket out of there makes you sound very shallow and uncaring. I don’t know your situation, I don’t know what your life has been like, but , just be aware that your comments come off as very negative and sexist and offensive to women every where, including, I am sure, some of the beautiful ladies on this website.

I never shaved my legs besides having some type of surgery were they had to shave a part of my leg.   But reading all about others that do shave their legs. I want to see what it’s like to have shaved legs and wear nylons. I want to tell wife 1 day that I am going to shave my legs and see what reaction she gives me, if she says go ahead.   I am going to shave my legs.   When I do I will repost on what a feeling it is

Hi Lucinda:  When you do tell her about shaving (or when she notices, and comments), what will you say? I say, tell her, and tell her about your crossdressing as well. Then, see how things go from there.

I have been shaving all over for months.  Either people don’t notice or don’t say anything.  I have two earrings and nobody notices that.  I have worn women’s flats out and nobody notices.  I think the reality is that most people don’t notice or are more accepting than we think.  Do what makes you happy.

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

I, too, been shaving my legs regularly for months. I still change in the gym locker room where I go several times a week, & can’t tell anyone has noticed. I agree that most people have become more accepting. Or at least guys in locker rooms don’t want to be caught checking each other out. 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve been shaving my chest for the last six months and I always wear panties, I go to the gym straight from work and change there 3 days a week; I generally stay away from anything lacy or overtly femme on those days – usually a New Balance bikini style… if anyone’s noticed they have not said anything.

Kim

There are a lot of shoes out there which are considered ‘unisex’, maybe I’ll have to try that?

Hi Lynn……shaving is quite ok for males. However…..please get you own razor and epilator…..real girls are quite fussing about loaning personal items. Male hair is tougher and will dull a ladies razor rather quicker, then you are in trouble.

Lady Veronica

I used to have a lot of leg hair. But at about 60 years old in my life the leg hair as all but disappeared. I only have to shave a few strays. LOL It is no problems and I love it that way. Actually I hate hair on my body. So nice legs are so nice. If only the hair on my butt would fall off though.

Hugs, Dana

I most certainly would love to shave my legs. I do have a nice pair of legs and like to show them off.

I enjoy wearing knee length skirts and I have perfected my walk as a woman.My legs are not that hairy but still would like to have them   smooth.

When dressed  as  a   woman I always wear panties. A silk petticoat when possible.

Hi Martha Lou:  So it sounds like you’re not yet shaving your legs? What’s holding you back? You obviously recognize how gorgeous and smooth they would look and feel when shaved. I do mine once a week, in the shower.  I wear my man clothes (shorts) all summer, and no one even notices. Go for it, girl! Hugs, Melissa

It’s been a tough summer, unable to shave myself smooth. I have two months of hair all over, and I won’t be able to do anything about it until the summer is pretty much over. So the other day I was in the store and picked up some very dark mindnight blue hair dye.
      I dyed my pubes and armpits, (I left it on about ten minutes longer than recommended)  and now,…  in a cute little summer dress I look like a very kinky European woman.
      When I go to washroom at work I can pull my panties in from the sides and see the kinky blue hair poofing out around them.   🙂
      Now I’m tempted to let my pits and pubes grow out further so that I can have nice big blue bushes! lol

Helena
      Lady

Ugh…shaving my legs is such a chore, I’m glad I only have to do it every 3 days or so before the stubble appears. But once done, I love to put on my cutoffs and relax in my backyard as the nighttime breeze just glides across my legs. A nice wine to go along with it, of course!

I recently went through something similar.  I used to shave my legs every once in a while, when I knew I had a few days to let the hair regrow before anyone would see it.  For the past year, I’ve decided that it’s my body hair, and I should have it however I want it.  Now, I keep my legs, armpits, arms, etc. always shaved.  No one has said anything about it, and I feel much better about myself, and can easily go from not dressed to en femme in a matter of minutes.  Bottom line, if you like your legs shaved, they’re your legs.  The only thing it means is that you like your legs hairless.  If you’re worrying about what shaved legs mean – many athletes shave their body hair for aesthetic or performance reasons, and many of them are far from anything but manly.  In reality, there are both men and women who shave their legs, men just seem to be more embarrassed by it for some reason.  I definitely did it to look more feminine, but that doesn’t mean everybody who does it does it for the same reason I do.

HI There, I have managed to find a salon that accommodates me and offeres a full body wax. Every hair gone! Love the feeling and that clean sensation.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?