Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Shaving my legs for the first time was special. I was about 32 but living with my parents so I had to be careful as the hair is slow growing. My pyjamas came to the rescue when early in the day or at the night. It was so special to shave as the experience was powerful. The sense of smoothness was unbelievable. I never new my legs being like that before my teens.

Add hosiery in to the mix (sneaking the on after going to bed was amazing. the ladies are naturally fortunate to have such opportunities to enjoy their legs.

I thought that I did well with the razor. I did not cut myself hardly at all.

So that was a lovely moment.

Rachel

Lizzie
      Lady

I agree. It’s a very special feeling. First time for me was only a couple years ago. Can’t always do it but enjoying that right now.
      Nice thoughts.

yes its a wonderful feel pantyhose on shaved legs

Anonymous

When I first started to crossdress I used to shave my hole body which was very difficult to get the butt & my back. Then a friend told me to try a Brazilian wax so I did my research and found a place that does male private areas & butts which most salons refuse to do male below the stomach. Now that I found my go to place I get a full body wax from chest down to my legs which includes my Brazilian wax, ladies there is a heaven out there it feels good to be so smooth.

My wife suggested that I should shave my legs because I’d look silly while wearing my stockings with my very hairy legs. My wife is awesome. So I did. It took about 30 minutes to complete the job but it was worth it. I don’t shave them very often, and I haven’t shaved them in about two months, but when I do, I’ve found it to be very relaxing and pleasurable to do so while soaking in the tub with Epsom salts to help soothe my aching feet and back.

Hugs, Jill

Jill,

I recently purchased a “Finishing Touch Flawless Legs Women’s Hair Remover” not only for my legs but ended up doing most of the rest of my body in just minutes……OMG… so smooth and easy…

I recommend for anyone.

Brittney

Same here. My wife only lets me shave in the winter and I love it. Especially that first one of the winter

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

A start of something special. It’s a work on hand but with so many benefits.. I enjoyed everytime I shave. 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I shave my legs every day. It just never gets old. I love it! Oh yes, those stockings are something special going on over the smooth legs too!

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

You really shouldn’t have done that because it becomes addicting. The feel of the smoothness and how clothes will feel on smooth legs is just overpowering. And if you put on stockings it is just amazing! Welcome to the clean legs club!

Sandy

I love the experience of a complete body shave!

Hi Rachel nice meeting you and OMG girl a shaved pair of legs such a wonderful feeling have done it for 30 + years now wife is ok with it as a accepting and supportive wife she is so wonderful ..

Stephanie Bass

I remember when I first started to shave my legs. Just feeling them smooth was a wonderful feeling but the silkiness I felt when putting on a pair of nylon stocking was out of this world.

I don’t have a lot of body hair to begin with and after shaving my legs for a while the hair stopped growing back.

I was at a bar one night and the bartender was talking about the fact that she would not shave her legs all winter but come spring she would shave them again. I found it exciting to here her describe how wonderful it felt when she put stockings on again. I could so relate to what she was saying and I so badly wanted to tell her how much I relate to that feeling.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first time I shaved my legs was at 17. I was going to wear pantyhose out in public with shorts for the first time and having hair crushed under the pantyhose was not a good look. I haven’t had hair on my legs since.

MMMmmmm yes, I love the feeling of smooth legs. This is one thing my wife has not objected to. I guess because many men are doing it now and it’s not very unusual. I’ve also spent decades complaining about having hairy legs (and pretty much hairy everything except my head).

Unlike GGs, I love the process of shaving. I like to go slowly and carefully. I’ve also started using an IPL which I’ve written about a lot here on CDH.

So yeah! I’m all about smooth. Go for it and have fun.

Catherine

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?