Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jenny
      Lady

Does anyone have good advice on what to tell people why I shaved my hands.? I have very hairy arms and hands and want to shave the hands so I can go out in fem. But how to explain it to those that know me only in male form.

Tell them you had some manscaping done!! It works for me!!

Lanna💋

Tell them you hate looking like a gorilla and you trim it up for that reason.

Tell them you get the odd hair in the food when preparing it, hence the removal.

Hi Jenny, I can appreciate this can be embarrassing, my hands are hairy, but in truth probably not as hairy as yours, but I lightly shaved the backs pf my hands several times over a period, instead of shaving all the hair off in one go. Now I don’t have any hair on my hands or lower arms and nobody seems to notice. If you do it gradually most people will not notice, problem solved! Good luck

Andrea xx

Hi Jenny

All of the previous answers are great. It is your body, do what you want, just as we change the hair on our head to suit ourselves. As the hair on my head started to recede I just got the clippers out one day and shaved it. All the feedback I got was positive, saying I looked better with it off. You can just say you wanted to see what it look like.  I have shaved my hands before, and also tried hair removal cream to see if it gets at the hair on/between knuckles and joints. Nobody commented, or to my knowledge noticed.

I have today shaved my whole arms for the first time, (wearing a short sleeve top on my very first GNO tomorrow). It’s feels soooo good moisturising smooth skin and does away with a line where the hair suddenly disappears ! Perhaps more likely to be noticed if you are not wearing a long sleeve top.

Love

Bianca

Use this as and excuse for shaving your hands.

True Story.  While cooking one day I singed the hair on one of my hands pretty badly.  So I cut all the hair off  them a few days later.

As an avid swimmer and cyclist, I have been shaving my body including arms and legs since I was a teenager.  It has always squelched the question in my case.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Do you actually think someone will ask you? Not being negative but I doubt anyone would ask??? Maybe they might and if they did one of the above answers could fit well for you. IMO someone might notice and possibly wonder or question internally but asking is a different story.

None of my friends have said anything about my lack of hair even when changing before/after guy activities. Now my wife asked a few times-thought is was weird and needed to “Process it” but that’s as far as it went.

Sandy

I been shaving my hands for a couple of years and no one has said anything to me about it, or noticed.

I’ve been doing it for years now.  Mostly nobody noticed at all.  Those who did, even when I was in male mode, complimented me on it, saying that I looked much better.  Actually my mother had been on me for years to shave my arms and hands, saying they needed trimming.

Fact is, they sell a ton of body hair shavers, directed at men, so obviously many men are doing it.  There’s no stigma attached, and many people think it’s an improvement to not be so hairy.  It’s completely up to you what you want to do with your hands.

I also keep my nails long-ish (I play guitar, so they can’t be too long, or it interferes with my playing), and, again, no one has noticed.  There’s really no need to be self-conscious about it.  The person who will notice it the most- is you.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?