Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hi there Ladies-

I hope you are having a wonderful last few days of 2018.

Can I ask you girls how many of you shave your chest?

My wife likes the hairy chest, so although I’d like to I better not. Everything else goes, but I leave that. How about y’all?

Where are you at with this?

Donni
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am fortunate that I have very little chest hair so I go ahead and shave it with everything else. My wife is okay with that. If I had a lot, I can imagine the chore that would be but I would probably shave it anyway but that’s just me.</p>

Anonymous

I shave all feels sexier when dressed my wife likes it

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Lucky me!!!

I was told by my beloved some years ago, she did not like my chest hair poking out of my summer shirts and T shirts.

So I fixed that and shaved it off and now shave as far south as….. you know where.

No bad comment from her since…..

Also, is almost essential if you wish to adhere your breast forms.

I’d love to be hair free all over, but that would be a “wax or laser too far”.

I can get into enough strife already with my beloved when my foggy old brain forget things like leaving photos of Caty where “Er Indoors” can find them.

Many many moons ago, in my O/s travelling days, I shaved all over. First thing that happened is I blocked the plughole in the bath of my London hotel.

Secondly, the then “Home Secretary” threatened me with “expulsion” if I ever did it again!!.

Not that it should have made any difference to our “personal relationship”. It hardly existed in the first place….

But it was worth it at the time. Oh the feeling of silky stockings on smooth legs!!

Not sure if I will ever climb this last CD mountain, but before I leave this mortal coil, sure love to give it a try..

Caty

Lauren
        Lady

I have had one laser treatment done on my chest and plan to do another one soon, they work well, yes the hair comes back, but each time a little sparser than the last time. The woman at the laser clinic is very supportive, and she helps me with my make up as well, in fact she sent me a tube of lipstick for Christmas! SO does not like my prickly chest after shaving, so laser treatments are much better, although expensive.

Lauren, how is the laser coming along with your chest hair.  5 weeks ago, I had session #1 and this Thursday, I have session #2.  I’ve been having my face and neck lasered and decided to go with my chest.  Cannot say I notice too much after only one session.  Am hoping it will be more noticeable with session 2.

I’m told it will take 7 to 10 treatments to get full results with my face and neck so I’m guessing at least 5 for the chest.

Anne

Hi Jessica,

About 10 years ago I cut my hair after a lifetime of hair down to my waist. (Now wish I had not done it)When I came out to my wife I shaved my entire body. There was so much hair, I plugged up the drain trying to clean the tub. Gone is the Wolfman, I’m now smooth as silk and loving it. I am waiting until after x-mas to shave my facial hair, but did trim down the whiskers. My SO Loved the hair but she Loves ME more, and isn’t the person inside the body more important than what’s outside?!!  Hugs, Bren

Leonara
      Ambassador

I love winter time because it gives me the opportunity to shave my chest to feel so feminine. Legs are shaved year around and nobody makes comments…. Age 70+ and light hair has advantages…. Shaving once a week works for me.
      Happy holidays to all

Other than my head, all shaved regularly. With my SO’s blessing, and playful help.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

no SO for me but smooth everywhere below the eyebrows!
      Cyn

Becka
      Lady

Hi Jessica,

I do shave my chest, legs and private areas.  SO does not like this at all.  Big turn off for her, but I do this for me.  It costs in the end however.

We have not been “intimate” for months now, and I know this is a big reason why.

The good, the bad, the ugly!

Anonymous

As I live on my own now I do shave as much as possible, except in the summer when arms get hairy (short T-shirt weather) or I’m visiting my parents (old people equals hot house so short sleeves again.)  I never wear shorts in man mode (remind me of early school days) so have shaved legs all year around.   The only problem area is my back.  The best I can do is strim it down as I can just about reach, and then try and shave as much as possible (getting the angle of the blade correct is the tricky part).  Has anyone advice on back shaving?

[quote quote=136977]no SO for me but smooth everywhere below the eyebrows!

Cyn

[/quote]

Hi girls, my chest and bust are smooth and use shaving and removal cream/strips and my private areas I shave, the rest of my body I keep very very short and it’s fine with my wife and daughter and have done for a long time so it’s become normal xx

Used to keep my legs fully shaved, Wife however likes the hairs on top of my thighs so requested I let them get longer. I now shave to over the knee and trim the leg hairs above to a very short length, this still gives me a bare leg look in a Mini Skirt/Dress and keeps the Wife happy. Private’s are also shaved regularly.

Chest is a no go as the wife likes it but likes it short. No wiry look for me no hairs poking out.

underarms are trimmed short to stop the bulk hair look

wife shaves my shoulders and tops of my arms. Arms remain with hair due to work

Chest shaved always along with everything from the top down.

Sandy

Hi Jessica,

I too shave my chest, my SO doesn’t like it but it’s not about what she likes it’s about what makes me happy. I hate having a hairy body I want to be smooth all over but I know she will be dead against this so my chest and armpits is all I shave for now.

Samantha x

Maria
      Lady

Tried twice, was super itchy for next few weeks and grows back isanely fast. Anyone else foynd this?

Armpits itched at start but soon stopped.

Wife not mentioned it/noticed.

Anonymous

Okay here’s one, if you shave your legs, where would you stop? Like, all hair gone from the toes to the butt too? It goes from my toes to my chest. Not a lot, fair skinned with light hair, but like, where’s the line?? I’ve always wondered that. Like smooth legs and hairy butt and stomach? I’m purely curious.

To contribute, I don’t actually shave anything. Wife likes the manly legs and belly hair. I do shave my face once a week but that’s it.

Becka
        Lady

I shave all I can.

Barbara
      Lady

I am blessed with very little body hair. My legs never need shaved, my chest has like 12 hairs so I keep them shaved off, by underarms I shave twice a week, and I have no hair on my back. What I hated as a “man” is a blessing as a “woman.”

Hi Jessica

I’m divorced, so in the words of the Shawn Mendes song “There’s nothing holding me back” especially as, don’t know if you have noticed women’s tops tend to be wider and lower at the neck. Ran straight for the razor first time I tried a low cut top. Polo necks and tee shirts are fine when I don’t shave😂

love

Bianca

Jessica
      Lady

Thank you all so much for all for being so open with your experiences.

It’s so fun to read all of the different experiences with this.

Anonymous

Shaven chest, yes as other parts. Epilate arms and legs. Just wish there was a good solution for facial hair that was as effective as epilating

i used to shave my chest but not anymore. i have mine waxed now and it’s so much better. I wouldn’t go back to shaving now.

Epilator gives me better results on chest, belly, and legs than a razor, but the pain can be a bit intense. I do love the feeling of using a razor on my legs, though. As far as the difficulty of reaching the middle of your back, there is no good way of doing it yourself. I asked my SO for help this morning.

I also have to ask for help fastening a necklace, buckling heels, and fastening garters to hose. 🙂 Sometimes she acts pissed that I’m turning into a sissy boy, but last week when she was fastening my heels, she said “Nice legs!”

Women, they are confusing.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?