Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I began shaving my arms and legs in January and have been shaving them regularly. I don’t see why women complain. I love to shave them and I love the feeling after shaving and moisturizing. I was concerned at first about having shaved when in drab but no one has really noticed, not even my wife. Why do others think? Do you shave regularly? Any comments?

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Maddie, Like you I enjoy shaving my legs.  Although I don’t really have to do it very often.  I guess I’m pretty lucky.  The hairs on my arms and legs are very light in color (there are a few dark ones randomly spaced) and not very thick.  The last time I shaved my legs was in February.  It is time to do it again.  So regularly for me is about once every two or three months. I get a nice tingle when I put on moisturizer on my legs after shaving. I never shave my arms; just no need.  I do shave my armpits and have been doing that regularly for three years (approximately every three weeks). I think it helps to reduce under arm odor as my wife doesn’t like me to use scented anti-perspirant. She hates any perfumes or scents, so I have a great reason to shave. It doesn’t really matter though as she knows that I crossdress.  She isn’t supportive; just prefers that I don’t go overboard in my femme attire. Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I would love to shave regularly…but like many other girls here (I assume)..I’m in the closet.  Doing something like that would raise some big flags and some questions would certainly be asked.  But with that being said, I do “trim” without causing to much of a stir. Trim down very short to the point where its easy to hide under some dark stockings.  I have shaved on some occasions, and LOVED it!  But I need at least a solid 2 weeks before it grows back to a decent “trimmed” length.  There is little better feeling in this world than freshly shaven legs, lathered in moisturizer, and putting on stockings/pantyhose.

Anonymous
      Lady

Maddie I love being smooth and clean shaved. I have had laser on my face, arms and legs and am so glad I did so. My wifey is on again off again as to if it bothers her but has accepted that it is a done deal. Me, I couldn’t be happier unless I would have done it YEARS ago.

🍷C

I don’t mind shaving, as I don’t really grow leg hair, or arm pits.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Maddie, I do shave my legs, but I let them grow back in the Spring for Male shorts. I wear pantyhose hose or tights every time I dress so it it helps to conceal the hair. I do continue to shave my under arms when dressing though.

Chelly

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I went smooth all over four years ago and never gong back. No one has noticed or at least not enough to say anything to me about it .
      Cyn

Anonymous

I usually stop shaving in early March and put Mikki away till Fall, but since I’ve joined CDH, later in March, started to shave again……….SO and I have been buying leggings and tight skinny jeans, and so much easier with smooth legs!!  Or so it seems !!!   Today, going to do the makeup, new wig, black mini skirt, white low cut halter top, white sling back heels, and of course bikini panty and push up bra………..( in white )—it’s rainy, and told SO last night I was thinking of a full dress-up—and not surprisingly, she said———OK, looks like a good day…………just going to hang out all day with her, just being girl friends…………might even give myself a mani-pedicure with PINK OPI #4 polish !!!

ALL of you girls are totally ruining me !!!!

Mikki

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first shaved my legs at 17. I was wearing pantyhose and my girlfriend though the hair crushed underneath looked weird. She helped me shave my legs. They looked odd with no hair on them. I was regretting doing this at first, but when I put a new pair of pantyhose on I was amazed and thrilled at how great my legs looked and felt. My girlfriend liked it too. Since then I haven’t had hair on my legs.

I haven’t yet, since none of my friends or relatives know about Christina yet…and of course now it’s shorts season lol.  I’m taking baby steps on this journey.  I can only imagine how wonderful silky pantyhose feels on shaved legs….

Anonymous

I am in that same boat. No one knows about my cross dressing but so far no one has commented on shaved legs. Longer shorts when dressed as my husband self so maybe no many people notice.

Anonymous

I’m with you Christina. No one knows except my SO, so I let them grow back when shorts weather nears.  But it does feel amazing walking with a pair of pantyhose on  freshly shaven legs.

Chelly.

I’ve been shaving everything for a year now.  Going through laser on face, neck, chest, abdomen and bikini area….looking forward to the future when I never again take a razor to those areas….permanently smooth.   Getting to the point of shaving my arms and legs was a gradual process.  I started out with a trimmer to gradually trim the arm hair shorter so everyone gradually got used to seeing my arms with less and less hair.   It would have been too dramatic of a change to simply go from hairy arms to shaved arms.   So now I shave my arms to keep them smooth.   My legs are not so hairy…fairly light haired there so I just went straight to shaving them.  Once I get done with laser on the above areas, I will probably move on to laser my legs and arms starting in January 2019.   Just cannot afford to pay for it all at one time.

Anonymous

My mental image of you shaving, makes me want to immediately go shave !!!  Maybe it’s the red dress over a very smooth surface !!!

Mikki

Haha Mikki….scientists have studied the effects of color on humans for years.  Red is a very powerful and emotional color.  I am happy to note its effect upon you.  But I believe that inside all of us, is a desire to have perfectly smooth skin covered with some sexy nylons or “insert your choice of beautiful clothing item here” that our hands can glide over to feel its effect.  🙂  Wishing you a great, smoothly shaven day!!

Anonymous

Yes, you are so right……………..

Mikki

Becka
      Lady

I shave every day and love to lather up with wonderfully feminine aroma-ed lotion.  Absolutely love that!

I’ve been totally shaved ever since I started competing as a tri-athlete over 30 years ago. I have always liked the way it feels and never even let the few comments I received bother me. I would always remark that shaving was a personal preference of mine. And now as a full-time dresser it’s more enjoyable and looks great.

Hairy legs in nylons or with dresses are really gross. My personal opinion. I do understand though that we aren’t all able to shave due to our particular circumstances.

Nikki

Oh, you lucky gurls who have a reason to shave legs and armpits!! My leg hair disappeared years ago; don’t know why, never asked the doc, but I assume it’s a combination of old age and poor circulation in the legs. What little peach fuzz I was able to grow in the pits, I destroyed that some years ago when I decided to shave it to feel more gurly. Well, the experience of actually doing it was exquisite….. except it never grew back!! I feared one of my physicians would notice, but none ever did.

Arm hair, now that’s my problem. Since I am such a rigidly closeted xdresser, I feel certain that my family or friends would notice if I mowed off the mat on my forearms. But it bothers me when at home, en femme, because I have few tops or dresses that are long sleeve. ¾ sleeves don’t quite do the trick, and down here in steamy SE Louisiana, long sleeves, homme or femme, are uncomfortably hot almost 8 months of the year.

I have never shaved.  I am a lazy lazy woman.

Anonymous

Hi. After years of epilating. I don’t have very much hair left on my legs. I shave every blue moon and still enjoy the feeling. I used to tell people I shaved for cycling. Now a days I just just say, I do it because I like it. Z

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I have sometimes shaved my legs and chest in the past but got complaints from my wife (who knows about my cd) as soon as it started to grow back and got to that stubby level.
      Recently I shaved off everything again and then kept it smooth and after a while I asked her about it. She said she likes it hear free and smooth so I decided I will keep doing it even over summer now.

I have shaved my body every day for more than 30 years. My SO doesn’t like to see even a shadow of stuble.
      Over the years there have been some questions from family and friends but after a few stumbling vague answers most just accepted the difference. There have been times in polite company when i have watched as a woman or man has noticed my shaved legs but few have ever asked.
      Shaving has been a constant habit for so long now i couldn’t imagine living without it. Good luck and careful around your ankles.

Kimmie
      Lady

I first shaved my legs a few years ago when my wife was away for a couple of weeks. It felt and looked great, but I just let the hair grow back. I took an opportunity to shave again about 6 weeks ago and have kept them shaved ever since. If my wife has noticed, she hasn’t said anything. Nor have the men and women at the pool in which I swim, or the massage therapist who works to aid my healing from a leg injury. I love the smooth feeling and do not expect to ever go back.

Lynda Lee
      Lady

I shave arms and legs several times per week! Not a big deal and certainly is a wonderul feeling aftetward!

At this point, I’m pretty much shaved all over all the time. The last remaining body hair was my arm hair, which went this weekend. So far nobody has noticed, but it’s just a matter of time. I’ve taken to fighting the visual signs of aging lately like dying my hair, dieting and exercising more. If questioned, I’m just going to say the body hair went because it was getting gray and coarse (which is technically true). But the primary reason is I love the way it feels to be silky smooth.

Jessica
      Lady

I keep my legs, pits, and under my arms shaved. I’m working up the courage to shave my arms entirely. I am also going in for a consolation with a laser hair removal person. We have been emailing and she knows. She said she does a lot trans people so no worries. Double thumbs up.

I cycle a lot too so thats why I thought people wouldn’t question the shaved legs. Now, I think the ladies at work are catching on, but as long as no one picks on me or makes fun than I’m just going to continue.

Anonymous
        Lady

Jessica as someone who has had a LOT of laser work done if you have any questions please feel free to pm me. At first it is a little painful but the further you go the better. Also don’t be surprised if you are disappointed or worried about 5-10 days after each session as thats when the “dead” hairs start to come out and they look really dark!  Good luck and be prepared for the long haul.

🍷C

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I new to dressing and today is the day my legs will finally be all smooth.  I have always hated body hair and my SO said she did not have a problem with me shaving.  She can’t understand why anyone would want to do it, though.

Leah
      Baroness

I typically shave my legs and arms once a qtr   I like the cleaner look  and how my legs look with shaved legs

Trinity
      Lady

I have been shaving my legs for well over 10 years now I myself can’t stand the feel of any stubble so I shave daily. I have never worried if any one has noticed as it is my body and my hair. My wife has never complained so all is good there too… remember it’s your body your hair shave if you want shave if you don’t and manscaping is coool these days… so happy I did it long before it was cool lol

Yes, I shave my legs, chest arms and armpits. I also have to get help shaving my upper back and neck. For my legs and arms, I use a #4 on my trimmer once a month, the rest gets a proper wet razor shave every other day.

I used a bunch of groupons to get my back and shoulders lasered off permanently and an ipl for at home to do everything but my arms and legs. That said I’ve done a few treatments on my arms and legs and shave them 6 or 7 months a year. Still feel weird having them shaved in the middle of summer. After my last laser treatment on them I wasn’t sure it would grow back, but eventually it did. First summer I was nearly hairless. Was relieved when some of it grew back, but if it had been completely gone I think I would have gotten over it and may continue this winter and see if it’s gone gorever come spring.

Anonymous

… shaved nose to toes and loving it!

Hugs!

Shawna

Anonymous

I keep my legs shaved year round. I wear shorts in the summer and guess what, no one cares. Clothes feel so much better on smooth skin. I also keep my chest, arms, back and underarms hair free. So go ahead and free the skin.

Carla

I adore shaving my legs.  Also shave my arms, underarms, chest, back (wish I didn’t have to, but can’t afford laser treatment).  Feels so good, especially with hosiery on.

I have been shaving my legs and under arms as well as growing my hair out for over a year now and It’s just routine now. About four months ago I started wearing hose and panties on the weekends  that has since lead to wearing womens jeans. I have a few pairs of Ann Taylor and a pair of wrangler jeans that blend in well when in public. So if one is to look the part then one must do the work.

I shaved mine several years ago and, since then, they have remained hairless.

Now I cream them twice a week. Delicious.

My latest move has been to shave my genitals VERY carefully and all that area is silky smooth. So pleased I tried it.

Anonymous

yes, gotta admit fun !!!   I particularly like the total preparation.  And, the eventual culmination much later tonight !

Mikki

Bobbi, I’d trade away my forearm hair for some leg hair any day! And what I wouldn’t give for some armpit stubble!

Crazy, right?

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?