Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new to this and wanting to connect with people that I can hang out with, and talk to, about makeup, clothes, coming out later in life, etc.

Sassy Shay Laree

Hey there girl, welcome to the site. Hit me up at a time you want to chat

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Shay and welcome!  You picked a great place filled with wonderfully chatty girls to call your new home.  Happy to meet you!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shay

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Shay!

Hey Shay, far from okay. Now, if I may say, just relax and lay in the sunny rays, find your way on this most wonderful of day. Now I must leave with no delay before the ladies here make me pay for this terrible joke.

Welcome, Shay! You’ll find no shortage of help and love here!

Anonymous

Hello Shay. Welcome to CDH….

Hi Shay!

Where in OK?  I grew up (looong ago!) in Ponca City.  Happy to chat anytime.  PM or public.

Welcome to the site!

Mikey

Hi Shay,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Shay

Welcome and I love the name

XXX Paula

Hi Shay nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. you have come to a wonderful place to be as girly as you want to be with no one here to judge you as we are very supportive . So come on in sit down relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself  again nice to meet you and hope for some chat time

Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello Shay, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Shay, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! Please forgive my tardiness tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. If I wasn’t behind I would find it strange indeed! By now I hope that you that you have found just how friendly and wonderful this site and its membership is! You can become immersed in all the activities you can participate in on this site. I am glad you have a somewhat accepting and supportive partner! That makes a lot of things so much easier. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome to the family Shay!

This is such a great site, full of fun and wonderful girls, who are willing to help.

Anonymous

Hi Shay, and welcome to the site. We are all very supportive and understanding, so please feel at home. Lol Amanda X

Hi Shay,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you here!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?