Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Thank God Almighty I’m she at last!

Okay, that may be a bit of over-the-top hyperbole and too soon but I’ve started HRT this morning and I can’t wipe the smile off my face.

I know this is just the beginning of the journey but at least I’m on the road to making my dream come true.

It took 60 years to get this far and I want to thank all you fine ladies here at CDH/TGH for all the encouragement and support.  By relating your stories, your highs and your lows, I knew I was not alone and I too can achieve my dream.

So thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you all!

Sincerely
      -joanne

Congratulations on your dreams coming true! So sorry you had to wait so long, but dreams can become a reality.

Hugs all around
      Lisa Leigh

Thanks Lisa.
        Next stop is over the rainbow.
        -joanne

Anonymous

Congratulations, Joanne! That is so wonderful that you’re able to move forward with this dream of yours to finally become the woman you’ve always felt you are and want to be. I’m so very happy for you!

Hugs,

Holly

Thank you Holly.

It’s all so overwhelming at the moment I need to calm down, take a deep breath and get ready for the next step.

-joanne

Hi Joanne,

Welcome sister, to the fold of those of us who have taken the ultimate steps in our journey to womanhood!
      I wish you well as you embark on this exciting journey!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Thank you Lauren.  A journey of a thousand changes has begun.  Yay!

-joanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations! How wonderful to be on your way to realizing your life’s dream!

💕Lara

Thank you, Lara, thank you so much. I’m sure there will be ups and downs ahead but for the right here, right now it is pretty wonderful.
        -joanne

Anonymous

Joanne,

Congradulations on starting HRT.  I have a bottle of estrogen pills coming. I will start taking them and see if they make me feel different about myself.  Good luck on your journey.

Kerri

Hi Joanne.I am so pleased for you.It must be a great feeling.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I am happy for you Joanne. I hope this all you hope it will be. I don’t know if HRT is for me, but I am just a couple of small steps away from presenting as female 24/7 and am wondering what hrt would do for me. Keep us updated on what it does for you.

. Cassie

Congratulations Joanne. You are starting on the path I feel has closed to me, due to age and health. Live each day with zest and a big smile on your face.You are my hero.
      Huggs.

Joanne. Congrats and I pray that your journey to womanhood is a blessed one and that you enjoy every minute of it.

Susan

Congratulations 👏 Joanne 🎊 , enjoy the rest of your journey into womanhood, as they say things can only get better, we are all happy for you,

Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X

Wishing you all the best Joanne in your continuing journey!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Joanne!

I’m very happy for you.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Please keep us posted about your experience as the weeks and months go by. I know I am not alone in my curiosity about your response to HRT, both physically and mentally.

Best of luck!

Kim

Hi Kim,

I can do that.
        I will do that.
        Thanks for asking.

-joanne

Anonymous

Thank you!   It will be ver interesting to hear how you do on HRT.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Congrats!  That’s awesome!  I’m almost a year into HRT.  I knew within a few days it was the right decision.  Estrogen is amazing.  It will change your life in ways big and small.  Things you never thought possible (or even considered) become reality.  You’re in for a wild ride.  Enjoy it!

Emily

Joanne,Congratulations on the start of your journey.GO FOR IT.Please keep us in the loop.Hugs Michelle.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?