Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My SO has been extremely supportive about my cross-dressing over the last few months since I have come out to her.  We have been trying to take our time and move slow.  I know that I am one of the lucky ones, but it has been even better than I could expect.  I have been closer and closer to feeling trans and she is more than ok with me fully transitioning should I ever wish to.  I highly doubt I will because of certain aspect of life, but I have very intently considered ways of having a much more feminine figure, including workouts and eating more like a lady.

Anyway, all of that to say this.  We have discussed this and how in a perfect life, I would fully transition and we would be a trans lesbian couple that lived happily ever after, but… this morning I finally got the chance to show her how my makeup practice and all of my other hard work is going and dressed up fully as Jess to introduce them.  She thinks I’m cute!!  It meant so much to have her say that I could be out in public and most would not bat an eye, and that even though, I may not be everyone’s cup of tea, I am still an attractive woman.  I was so excited, that I had to come tell you all right away.

Shana Mac
      Lady

That’s great! I’m so happy for you that you have such a cool SO.

Jessica

Congratulations are in order I think!

That’s wonderful news!  I think you’ve reached to “top of the mountain” so to speak in your journey.

To have her full support especially in public should put you on cloud 9.

Xo – Robyn ❤️

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats Jessica.  Everyone keep sharing your wonderful adventures.  Gives us all hope and encouragement in our own journey!!!!

XOX  Sandy  XOX

That is absolutely FANTASTIC! I’m so happy for you to have such acceptance. Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous

You must feel like the weight of the world has lifted off your shoulders

Wonderful,Jessica, stories like yours give us all hope, Congrats to you.
      Hugs, Regine

Emily
      Lady

Congrats Jessica! You are right, you are one of the lucky ones. I dream of times like this with my wife. Don’t ever take her acceptance for granted. It is indeed a gift to be treasured.

Leah
      Baroness

it is a great thing to have the support and encouragement of a spouse/so.  Happy for you

Anonymous

Not onlu cute. You are beautiful.

Anonymous

OMG hun. Thank you so much. You’re a doll.

I feel so happy for you Jess, having  your wife say that is incredible, doesn’t matter how many times you hear it you never get tired.

Congratulations. You must have a good wife

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. Congratulations on having such a supportive wife.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I love cute.  Cute is beautiful.  What an incredible feeling that must have been Jessica.  It’s like hitting the “Finish” button, having your wife say you have arrived – you are Cute, You’d done it!! Fini.  I’m so happy for you Jess, I can only imagine how bright the horizon must look now! 😊

Stevie

Your cute little rant made me think of one more thing the word means, the SOs acceptance.

I love this and I’m so happy for you. I hope to be in the same position with my wife in a month or two and I hope to garner a similar reaction.

Jessica – that is fantastic to hear.  So happy for you!

Mikey

Hi Jessica nice to meet you what a wonderful story and yes you are so lucky . Your SO is such a gem so happy for you as im a lucky one also as my wife is very supportive and accepting . Please keep us in your loop as progress on your life and in our sister hood as you are family and that will not change . Good luck sister be safe .

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?