Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m not sure why, but GGs seem to have been born to rule over GBs.  In your cd life what rules have been laid down.

Anonymous

The options are not complete.

My SO doesn’t know that I cross dress at work. She doesn’t accept it in any form, at any time or place.

Anonymous

My wife and I are good with ” Dr.T.J ”  I come and go wherever and whenever I please.  I do park in the very private driveway,  so she asks I don’t embarrasse her to the neighbors. I have no problem with that.

We collaborate with each other in our CDing Instructional School and at the  TRANSPACE SEATTLE to give others information on dressing and makeup/ colors analysis.

I Have Never Been Freer to be me in my life.

Love to all…

Dr.T.J.

T.J. – Gives whole new meaning to boldly go where no man has gone before.  Jennifer

I have a great boyfriend and it’s whatever I want whenever I want, and given I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed every night and he loves it, I can’t imagine he would ever have any complaints lol. I don’t dress in public since it’s all about lingerie in the bedroom for me, but I’d be free to if I so desired.

It is more the embarrassment for my SO that makes her apprehensive.    So no dressing in front of our adult children and grandchildren and only at home.   My SO has not problem with Requal’s fashions, as she assists her in choosing them.

I said no rules, but that isnt quite right, the one rule is “be happy”
      My wife is fully onboard, with however far I wish to take this, including if I decide I wish to transition, her only wish is that I am happy, in whatever steps I take.
      Again,, Im a very lucky girl.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

CD at home only, for now. I see a transition in my future, so she will have to change also. I have read many articles on husbands who want to transition and the resistance from their S.O.’s. I can see both sides of the situation, and there is no on size fits all answer. I might write an article about this subject one day.

hi Jennifer Do you mean request that your SO may have?

Stephanie

Alice Black
      Duchess

My wife has become more accepting but only due to other circumstances. She is angry with one of our friends and over the disappearance of our cat. So, my crossdressing has fallen down in terms of her annoyance scale. She accepts what I wear when she is awake, She only freaks out if she is asleep, wakes up and sees me in fem garments.

She called me over early this morning and I was wearing my mini tiger dress trying to keep warm from a/c. And, i laid in bed with her in that outfit for about 10 minutes. this would not have happened a month ago.

Alice Black

For starters I hate the expression “she who must be obeyed.”  It implies a one-sided relationship.  One big problem I had with my ex was if she did something I didn’t want, she would ask “Why didn’t you tell me?”, but if I did the same thing back it was “Why didn’t you ask me?”

I was listening to a podcast recently where I heard something interesting.  Instead of rules of “Thou shalt not …,” what you really need to do is to get down to the root concern.  Dr. T.J. has a perfect example: not to embarrass [Dr. T.J.’s wife] to the neighbors.  There are a whole slew of possible concerns which I am not even going to attempt to address.  But once you know the real concern, you can reach a compromise that you both can live with.  If it is strictly a rule, it is more likely to lead to resentment.

Back to the question.  By the time I started going out my marriage was already hanging on by a thread with scissor in hand to cut the thread.  In fact, I went for my first makeover because of the breakdown in my marriage.  But at first I was only going to private parties at a home, or occasionally for a meal and shopping trip.  Later on I started dressing more, like going to/from my daughter’s college when she wasn’t in the car (back after dropping her off or to when picking her up) since it was a whole day’s worth of driving.  In these cases I didn’t even say anything, I just did it.

Once while she was away I attended a TG conference en femme, which included a stop at the cemetery to visit my parent’s, which was on the way.  Another time she was working for a long stint out of town.  There was a Harvey Fierstein show called “Casa Valentina” on Broadway, based on a book called Casa Susanna, about crossdressers in the Catskill Mountains north of New York City in the 50’s and 60’s.  I got a ticket to see it, and what better way to see a play about crossdressers than while crossdressed.  Unfortunately she was let go and came home before the play.  I told her I was going out, but didn’t say I was going to be dressed.  She is a very late sleeper, and I went  in to New York (via bus) en femme to spend the day before eating and seeing the show.  Of course my day involved walking around in Manhattan, visiting a museum, and taking the subway.

When I got home and she saw me, she asked “You went in like THAT?”  She then started with a whole bunch of “what if” questions.  But I had already reached a point where if I’m discovered, I’m discovered.  It is who I am.  She quickly tired of questioning me and went back to watching TV.

(I have later learned that out of context, even people you know will be unlikely to recognize you.)

After she moved out, and later after the divorce, I started doing things that she would probably have a fit over.  For 2 years I have been walking around my neighborhood en femme.  During the height of the pandemic I have spent almost all the time en femme. This includes shopping at my local supermarket, even having to make complaints to the courtesy counter.  I have gone into the office en femme at off hours to pick up things I needed to continue working from home.  I have gone to the beach in a one-piece bathing suit. I even got into a car accident (fortunately not hurt, although the car was totaled).

So my rule was either “Don’t tell” or “Don’t go into any details.”

Hi Allison, I also got into a bad car accident while fully femme.  Car totaled and ambulance to hospital.  3 broken vertebrae but my femme self took it all in stride.  My wife who is supportive came to the hospital with my boy clothes.  I’m glad to hear you’re in better shape now.  Hugs Jennifer’s

Anonymous

JENNIFER ;

This situation needs to always be in mind, when we are out, dressed as a female,  unavoidable in this particular situation,  but…

In our Instructional information in CD training;

Have an emergency  bag of old sweat clothes to jump into if called home for any reason.  Don’t remove the underdress. Have socks to cover stockings,  makeup removal wipes,  nail polish wipes,  a ball hat….be able to present as a male if the call comes! It came to me from my tearful wife when our beloved dog lye dead on our driveway.

I was so glad I had prepared for the worst.

Love Dr.T.J.

Actually I had an emergency bag in the back of the car.  But I was in no position to get it.  My wife had to go to the towing company and use a crowbar to get it out of the car the following day.

Leonara
            Ambassador

Thank you Dr T.J. For the advice…. My bag is ready!
            Hugs, Leonara

By the way, she who must be obeyed was from Rumploe of the Bailey, a British sitcom.

Gail Rich
        Lady

When I would drive my son back and forth to college, it was over 300 miles. I would drive with him the first day. The second day was for rest. I would dress completely including make up and wig. I would drive around and occasionally go into stores. I don’t pass, so I would only do this far from home
        I saw the show Casa Valentina, but I did not go en femme. I did underdress in bra, panties, pantyhose and forms.

There were some rules in the beginning but as time went by they became fewer and fewer. The last rule to bite the dust was I can only date men, no women. But since I have no desire to date women there is no need for that rule either.

Jackie
      Ambassador

As of two years ago now I became single once again and other than that sudden urge to have a man next to me I like it that way. So I have to say with me there are no rules, I am free to do whatever I feel like doing when I want (which can get a little wild sometimes) but I’m good and on a good but silly day and depending on what he looks like I will submit and obey him (but only until we are finished lol). Did I answer the question? I think I did because the question more applies to those in relationships, but I like to put my 2 cents in anyway!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been wearing pantyhose, heels and a bra since I was 4 and I had been dressing and going out for 3 years before we met.

When I transformed into Patty mode for her and stepped out of the bedroom, she was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was. She also thought we should be girlfriends and go out together. She encouraged me to do some things I would not have considered, thinking it was to bold.

Now years later I dress all the time and she still likes when I do and still encourages me to go out, even to party and meet with other CD’s. Her only complaint is she thinks my dresses and skirts are to short.

Leonara
        Ambassador

So happy for you that you have support from your wife… giver a hug …she is very special..
        Leonara

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Yes, she is great. She not only supports me but likes Patty. She encourages me to dress and go out with the girls.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Lexie, my wife knows about Leonara but prefers I dress at home (not work -retired)when she is not home…. so she gives me the opportunity to express my feminine side 2x-3x a week when she plays cards…”we adopted “don’t ask, don’t tell” for me it has been very satisfying and it has kept peace in our relationship for the last 5 years as we just celebrated our 50th Anniversary….
      Regards, Leonara

Anonymous

Hey Leonara…

Just wanted to say hi and hope you’re having a great Summer.

Won’t be long until Fall,  my favorite time of year,  cooler!

Hit me back,  Love…

Dr.T.J.

Kate
      Baroness

Since I’m only out to my wife, who is supportive, I have enough rules of my own. 😊

Scarlett398
      Princess

Just a fabulous question Jennifer and you’re gonna get a ton of votes and responses on this one girlfriend!

My Sexy Redhead has come miles forward with her acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing.

Her limits are few and every easy to meet. I’m not to embarrass my wife by taking care of staying within her simple limitations noted below:

* No one on her side of the family is to know about Scarlett and my thrill of cross dressing.

* No one at her work where she has a high profile position is to know her handsome husband is also a very pretty girl as well!

* No friend we have in common is to know about Scarlett.

* I can’t dress while in the presence of my wife which is just find with me. I’ve been caught a couple of times and felt very awkward while dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. However, I still have a fantasy of having a girl on girl date with us wearing similar but not the same outfits while going to a very nice restaurant and then going to a very interesting movie at the movie theater. I also have a fantasy of me being able to make love to my wife with her fully dressed up in some sexy lingerie complete with lace top thigh high black hose and black six inch heels and me in the same outfit. I know we would have a wonderful time under candle light under those circumstances and I think that fantasy will eventually move from being just a fantasy to a reality. We’ll both have a bunch of sexy fun making love while working around the sexy black lingerie!

* I can’t go out in public while my wife is in town and when I do, it can’t be in our home town, it has to be in Pensacola which is a 30 minute drive from our home or further away like to the Tanger Outlet center in Foley, Alabama or over in Sandestin at the Silver Sands Outlet mall over in Sandestin, Florida!

So those are my limitations and I really don’t have any heartache trying to meet anyone of those limitations!

We can now shop together and I always pick out all of her clothes, footwear, and accessories and she’s known as Miss Fashionista at work and she always gives all of her sense of style to my credit and lets everyone know I pick out her outfits from top to bottom. Now she’ll even pick out femme clothing for Scarlett while we are out shopping together which I never thought would happen. We keep each other’s items in the same shopping cart and check out together. Sometimes I purchase all of the goodies and sometimes she purchased them for us!

I no longer have to hide anything of Scarlett’s from her anymore and I have three closets here at our dream home full of Scarlett’s things, also may of my chest of drawers are full of Scarlett’s femme items as well! We also have two 20 by 20 foot storage units at a really nice temperature controlled storage facility! Mine is packed full of Scarlett’s wardrobe items and footwear and my Sexy Redhead’s unit is packed full as well. I have to help her every six months swap out her cool/cold weather clothing for her warm/hot weather clothing which is a full day’s work. I have to do the same thing flying solo when it comes to swapping Scarlett’s things out just like my wife’s clothing above. But that’s just fine with me. It’s just a pile of word which has to be done twice a year!

We both are extremely blessed by God to have such a wonderful loving life, two gorgeous unconditional loving corgi doggies, an absolutely gorgeous dream home which took us 45 years of hard work at high profile jobs and a ton of formal education. I have one bachelors degree and two masters degrees all with the highest of honors and all earned while working full time and going to school at night. My wife has one bachelors degree and one masters degree and she earned hers the hard way as well! So although we’ve been so very blessed, we feel like we’ve actually earned many of our blessings from God through hard work and a ton of will power and also treating people extremely nice along the way! Both of us have been very fortunate to have made such a positive impact on so many folks we’ve come in contact with over so many decades!

Again, such a wonderful question, Jennifer, and this one might become the most popular question every asked in about a year or two!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Melinda
      Lady

I haven’t read all the responses, but the spirit of the rule is that my wife knows I am a cross dresser, but she doesn’t want to see any evidence of it in the house, so everything needs to be put away, etc. The addendum to the rule is that despite knowing about it, she feels entitled to have a fit every time rule number one is broken.

My wife knows, shops with me, and is impressively good with it, but for some reason I can’t get thigh highs socks or stockings to wear when I’m around her. It’s her boundary and I respect it. I may grab some when I’m away on business, but I don’t have them in the house.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.

Oh he definitely does Lisa, we have an incredible relationship and things are always exciting in the bedroom. I know how lucky I am as well to be with a man like him.

That is so funny! [Coincidentally we are going shopping tomorrow and one item on my list is a baby doll for the hot summer nights. The SO does not mind.] Marlene.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?