• This topic has 39 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wondering any  ladies own a sheer top or fishnet top they wear out in public. The ones that show the bra and all.

Myself own couple black ones and couple red ones.

If i had to choose i would with a black sheer top. Granted that I’m not gonna wear to go out and do grocery shopping. Lol.

Anonymous

Done it few times they really cool to wear plus do need a nice black bra since will be showing too.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

But you should wear that to the grocery store And please, linger a bit while opening and looking through the freezers! I just love to see a woman with hard nipples Lol

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

But you should wear that to the grocery store And please, linger a bit while opening and looking through the freezers!

I did that once top was light pink with a black bra wasn’t out long but I did get some looks and a smile

Anonymous

adding to tops how about sheer dresses or those sheer covers for when wearing swimwear.

Lucia Brown
          Duchess

Great idea Donna! I would love to see you in a sheer cover up over your sexy swimsuit! And especially a sheer dress 👗!
          But I just know you would make anything look great!

Anonymous

Know takes alot of work and eating right to have it to be able to wear things only would dream of wearing

Now getting curves and fat moving around to places where suppose to go with the help of HRT and diet and exorcise dream coming to be reality.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

I’ll bet you did sweet Debra!

Anonymous

I have a beautiful,  white, see the white bra blouse,  fancy  with sequences,  and throat ties.  This puffy sleeved blouse is from Lane Bryant & I have had it many years and worn many times…

Dr.T.J.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have one very lovely rather see through top, but as a girl who doesn’t want to give too much away, I wear a camisole under it. It’s a very lovely blouse to wear!

Amy

Anonymous

Camisole work great too wear those to under sheer tops at times.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

Hi Any! May I suggest a camisole with a lace bodice?

Anonymous

I have sheer tops and sheer white lacy body suits, but can’t wear them in public unfortunately,

If you want to be technical, I have two tops, but they both came with camis.  Sure, the cami will detach during washing (it’s held by tiny snaps on on the shoulders that go around the cami straps).  But since I always wear it with the cami, I would have to answer this one no.

Anonymous

Sometimes just have to  dare to bare min.

I don’t want you to take this the wrong way.  This isn’t out of anger or being upset, but matter of fact.

Where I go when wearing these tops is not sexy clubs or cocktail parties, but everyday wear.  A see-through top would be inappropriate.

Also it’s just not my style.  I try to make underwear be underwear, and not be seen.  Yes, sometimes a bra strap will show, but I try not to.  (Petticoats are different, they are often meant to peak out.)  But I tend to be more modest in my dress (although I will wear shorter skirts in the hot months).

Anonymous

Nothing being modest at all Modest too when going out everyday pretty much when come to going out to clubs lose some of modest look

She sometimes puts me into sheer tops when we go out. I do get lots of ‘looks’. Next best thing to being topless!

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have several white blouses and some tops that are sheer enough to clearly outline the bra – or lack of one! Some l have worn at work, both with a cami and without.

I have worn sheer see through tops with black bras and love the look.Mostly to parties and events and a few times shopping like to target or malls. Where ever its appropriate I say go for it. Also have a top with a peek a poo front that I enjoy as well

I have several White and light-colored cream tops that I love to wear my lacy black bras under at first I usually wear a jacket or a Blazer, and then as I get comfortable I take off the jacket and Carry it with me … I try to get form-fitting pants that I can show visible panty lines under and always stockings or hose with neutral gender fluid shoes… Have not ventured in high heels but can’t wait to do so. I love white short shorts with cute black lacy panties on underneath but only when out and about traveling and always trying to be as discreet as possible so I don’t want to create discomfort or be extremely bold, I enjoy the all knowing glances and the cute smiles and wordless interactions from those girls and ladies that notice.

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Hi Donna, you beautiful woman and person! I have tried many times to respond to you today but it just wouldn’t take I have loved wearing demi sheer blouses since I found my first one nearly thirty years ago A long sleeve off white Evan Picone dress blouse I love wearing my sheer and semi sheer slinky dress blouses with one of my best lace bras! I have only few due to my fourth and last purge ten years ago I have two white, one black, one fushia, one violet and one navy I especially like to wear one of my Glamorise front close stretch lace bras or a lace pushup bra I don’t need a pushup bra because I have all natural beautiful 36D or 48C ” girls”! That I play with every day38C! Not 48!

Anonymous

Thank you Lucia sounds wonderful

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna, yes I have a couple, a black one and a snake skin one. I like them both sexy and classy, just like me. ha ha Hey now there’s no need for insults. lol I like the look with a nice lacy bra or cami underneath. Throw in a pair of tight jeans and maybe able booties with a heal and your rocking it girlfriend.

Anonymous

One of these days if ever down towards Texas going to have look me up we could make grown men cry hehe.  Both classy ladies together.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

To make a man cry.  That’s it Donna! You know what? Such a thought has always been inside me. Huh. Now it’s my motivation for doing this for all right reasons, however deliciously wrong they be. This covers ground, Donna!  This is epic. Mythological. And eroticism staying UP way past it’s bedtime. Ohhhh.  Thank you, my darling. Such fun!

xoxo Emily Robinson

Anonymous

Your on, I love the lone star state, great people. That sounds like fun, free drinks and then break their hearts, broken crying cowboys everywhere. I haven’t been to Texas in about 15 years, I’d love to go back though. This time for pleasure, the last time I was there for work and it kept ruining a really good time.

Take care, Heather.

Anonymous

know how to do the 2 step between the top 40 clubs around here and then country western clubs

Anonymous

No but I’m a quick learner and I have gone between bars in Toronto carrying my heels.

Anonymous

great even do some line dancing too.

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Donna it is funny you should ask. A couple of weeks ago I was shopping en femme and found this cute cold shoulder white lace blouse. Of course i had to buy it. Wasn’t brave enough to show off my bra but last weekend i wore it out with a cami underneath. Loved the feeling. ❤

Tonya

Anonymous

congrats Tonya on the purchese cami under neath are fine how started out in mine now wear some nice bras underneath them.

Donna

I have a couple of semi sheer blouses. I love seeing the outline of my bra through my blouse.

Anonymous

try to wear as much as can all mine nothing like something sheer own a dress too that little sheer still able to see outline of underneath.

Anonymous

Same here Stephanie Love the peek a bo part. walking around and getting many smiles.

Donna

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Me too girlfriend! I miss the days when I came across lots of women in office wear I loved getting a peek of lace or cleavage from women wore low cut blouses or left the top button unbuttoned And especially the rare see through blouse with a lacy camisole or bra showing through I truly hate to see most of the younger women in casual wear! Pants instead of skirts and dresses And almost no women of the last three generations wear hosiery! Not even in fall, winter and spring when it’s cold or cool! I rarely see women under fifty dressing up for work And rarely see a woman under fifty wearing something besides pants or leggings ( the good quality leggings are usually tight AND SHOW EVERYTHING!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That sounds very lovely and sexy girls, maybe I should get a bit braver!

Amy

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Absolutely girlfriend! Show some cleavage and lace for the sheer excitement and smiles and friendly knowing looks! If only for yourself it will greatly amp up your feeling of being feminine and sexy!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?