• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Over this last year, sheer tops have really caught my attention, especially the ones that are ultra sheer and see-through enough that make even the skinniest bra straps visible.

Different colors, layered with tank tops underneath, help make a very masculine chest look feminine. Most women seem to wear at least three layers in all, which makes it feel much warmer compared to wearing a guy t-shirt.

The solid color sheer tops combine with lacy, revealing tanks really nicely to give off a sophisticated look.

Women do seem to notice me wearing a sheer top, and I’m sure some get an answer to their question wondering if I’m actually wearing a bra.

Every CD really needs a few sheer tops in their closet!

I agree. I have a couple and they are gorgeous.

Anonymous

Always avoided sheer blouses, but liked mesh or illusion necklines. For the first time, I bought a sheer print top that would look great over a solid tank. But the saleswoman who was working with me brought over a tank with an abstract print. The sheer print over the abstract print created a layered work of artistry. The look was amazing! Never would have thought of merging patterns like that.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?